Mystery Boy
119 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Alright, my question to the system is that, what was the origin of the system?" Lina said. "Is that your question?" the system re-confirmed. "Yes, it is" Lina stated firmly with no regrets on her decision. The system didn't reply but instead, she got teleported to a room. Her body was slightly visible but her legs were as transparent as glass. 

It was a very small room with not much furniture in it, just a shelf with a lot of books and a center table. Suddenly, the door opened and a handsome boy walked in. He had a pair of black eyes and stylish Black hair. "Ughhh, Really? Failed again? I am done with this!" The man exclaimed as he walked past her. " This is the last time I am trying this out, If this fails, I am so dropping this project." He sighed as he drew an array on the ground of the room. He kept various things on the array which was unknown to her.

"With *'s power, I *, command thee to accept  the contract and forge * To protect the world from its destruction!" The man chanted but some of the words were hazy and couldn't be heard properly. Then the man said 4 words and a huge explosion took place. The room including a wide range of area around him turned into dust. The man had disappeared and a crack appeared in the sky. The crack then burst open and a slime fell from sky to the earth.

"What was that...? Why couldn't I hear some of his words?!" She questioned angrily. "As I said before, You are not yet eligible to know the full information. Also, this is the first threshold level, if you want to know more, Hit the next milestone." the female voice said coldly. The projection then ended and she was quite stupefied. She was collecting the incident piece by piece but the information given to her was too vague and didn't make much sense to her. "I would better make some name for me now, but I can't expose myself too... I need a mask to hide my real identity and use a fake name for that purpose." Lina thought in her mind. It was still 6'o clock and school started at 8'o clock. 

She thought of doing her daily quest for the time being. She went down and saw her mother was asleep. She went into the bathroom and took a shower with hot water as it was terrifyingly cold outside. After that, She switched her clothes with that of the tracksuit and she went out with a shawl wrapped around her neck. As she was running, She came across the same old man she met when she was returning home that day. "Greetings, Grandmaster," The old man said as he recognized her instantly. "Hmm?" Lina said stolidly. "I am not here with any intention to provoke you but to ask help. Our family has quite an influence in this city.." The man requested. Lina was not unreasonable and she wasn't a god who could cure everyone but if she could then she would surely helo but for an appropriate exchange. "What is it?" She asked in a sweet voice. "It's my Grandson. He has been ill and cursed by a master practitioner, Could you please help him?" The man explained and request. " And? what are you offering for the help?" she asked in a cold tone. " Anything, as long as you can cure him!" he exclaimed. "I have only two hours, Lead the way," she said as she followed the man to his Mansion. 

[At the Mansion] 

The man was on the table suffering and groaning in pain. A very dense dark Energy was being radiated from his body. Lina's eyes widened as she saw the Boy. "A Nascent Soul realm!" she exclaimed on seeing him. "A nasce what?" The old man asked with a look a confusion on his face. "Hehe, Even though I am at foundation mid-stage, I can revoke this curse by using the Skill of 'Perishing curse' which I read when I broke in the Fire Kingdom's treasure vault in my world." she thought in her mind as she smirked. She asked the old man to go out of the room. The skill Perishing Curse was a skill that could be even used by the early Foundation realm and it could revoke curses even given by a cultivator in Half-Immortal early Stage.

"Here I go, First release all of your spiritual Energy, Intensify the battle spirit. Use 1/3rd of your strength, Hit the body simultaneously until the curse is pushed out of the body and lastly, Destroy the curse with all of your spiritual energy!" She did as she said and the man coughed out some blood with some black substance which was destroyed by Lina. She went out and said, "It's done."

The old man kneeled before her and thanked her. He asked, "What does grandmaster need?". Before she could answer a message popped up in front of her eyes.

「Host Successfully obtained a new skill Perishing Curse」

「Skill: Perishing Curse (Unknown)

Level: -

Proficiency: Max

Info:- Revokes any curse given from early Half-Immortal stage and below, is obtained by the host using outer world knowledge.」

She was quite surprised that the system was so Omnipotent as to recognize the skills he had learned in her past life.

To be Continued

8