The Truth
505 7 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wut? Is it really normal for people to go asking for a blessing? Well… They straight up asked to serve me too.

 

Glancing towards Caryl, I made a face to inquire about what was happening but she just shook her head.

 

Looking back at Vejetar I just saw him with an impassive look on his face. He really was chill when things didn’t involve him. Has he always been like this?

 

Taking a look at the man, assumingly named Jack, he was kneeling there purely petrified. Being in the attendance of Youlias and being transported here on a Dragon must have delivered the blow. It was a wonder he wasn’t unconscious.

Judging from My [World Sense] I could actually feel how anxious he was. His mind must have been racing and his heart was actually pounding.

 

“Before that, tell him to relax. He might as well collapse from all this pressure.”

Heeding my warning, she hurried to where Jack was and made him stand up with herself as support.

 

“God you’re so hopeless…” she said.

 

Why do I feel like I’m seeing some adolescent romance here? The girl that helped Jack stand up was actually blushing pretty hard and her eyes were darting, trying not to take a look at his face.

 

What is really going on here? I don’t understand.

 

“So? What’s up with that request? Ah, but before greeting me, you should have greeted Youlias first.” I said as I looked at Youlias who was sitting in his seat with his head cradled in his palms.

 

“What’s wrong Youlias?”

 

After several moments, he raised his head.

 

“No… It’s nothing… Just that, you are too reckless Great Velkra… I might get a heart attack someday…”

 

Hmm? Did I do something?

 

“No, No… It’s not your fault, Great Velkra… We’re just getting too many… Dragon Guests…”

 

Ah, he’s trying to say that he has never had this many interactions with Dragons before.

 

“I apologize for my rudeness, Rex Diacis. My name is Tetia. Although I have no last name, Lady Grielda Terrigena, The Elder Dragon of Earth, has dominion over me.”

 

Rex Diacis? What does that mean?

 

“No, no, please, Make yourself at home. Will you need lodgings? May I have the honor to accommodate you at the castle?”

 

Youlias was offering her to stay but she was having a hard time deciding. She was trying to accept but Jack kept shaking his head from side to side, presumably refusing that offer.

 

“Elder dragons have a last name?”

 

That was a genuine question. If all of the elder dragons had last names, I was the only one who didn’t.

 

“You don’t have one?” asked Vejetar in a surprised voice.

 

“Nope.”

 

Vejetar put a contemplating finger on his chin and began to think. Then he finally reached a conclusion.

 

“We’ll give you one when we go to meet others. I’m sure you’ll get a good name like ‘Omni-elemental’ or something”

 

“Nope! I wanna say no to that! It’s too cheesy!”

 

“Ho… It’s been a long time since I ate cheese last time…”

 

And now he’s thinking about food. Honestly, This guy…

 

“So? what was that about me giving Jack a blessing?”

 

She asked so suddenly that I couldn’t think. While she was hoisting Jack up with her shoulders, she looked like she was about to burst red. There must be some kind of… what should I say, romantic element? Yeah.

 

“The reason for my sudden request was to have Jack become your subordinate and gain several characteristics that would be beneficial for me. Your Highness is the only one that is openly subordinating humans, that is why I thought you would accept.”

 

People would like to hide their intentions in these cases but she outright told me it was for her own benefit.

 

“And how would him, becoming my subordinate, be of your benefit?”

“Um… You see, I might be experiencing what humans know as ‘Love’ that is why I want him to live longer. And also that… Um… How do I say it… I want to… engage in… some… hot stuff…”

 

What? I didn’t get that. Can’t she speak a bit louder?

 

“What? Say that again?”

 

“I said I want to do some bad stuff!”

 

As her loud declaration resounded throughout the conference room, the whole palace goes quiet. Youlias had a baffled look on his face, Caryl was covering Anikia and Lucy’s ears by pulling them together. She was just giving me a confused smile.

 

[What the… ****]

 

Oi1 Mind your language!

 

[She just said it out loud and you’re standing there thinking nothing of it?! That’s some forbidden stuff!]

 

You may be over reacting…

 

[Yeah, go figure! Look at Vejetar!]

 

“Huh?”

 

Just as I move my gaze to where Vejetar was standing, I see a ghostly white sheet.

Oh no! That’s Vejetar! He’s going to fade away!

 

“Hey! Don’t go towards the light! You’re alive! YOU-ARE-ALIVE!” I said as I hurried over to him and shook him by his shoulders.

 

Just as my voice reached his fading self, the color returned to his face and he snapped back to reality.

 

“Huh? Oh. It’s Velkra… I just dreamt about Tetia saying something very… surprising.”

 

Well… is this really that surprising?

 

“Ah! It wasn’t a dream!” he said as he noticed Tetia covering her face with Jack finally on the ground, now actually passed out.

 

This has turned into something troublesome…

12