Chapter 003
174 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

... It didn't work.  The link did not redirect me to the required site, did not start downloading any file, nothing.  Absolutely nothing.

 I ... was surprised.  In a fit of madness, like a clown pressing a button, I wrote on my phone.  Unlike him, it didn't work for me.

 I leaned back on the couch and froze.  It wasn't my room.

 .

 ..

 ...

 This is not my room!!!

 I wanted to get up from the sofa and start panicking, but no matter who started, I heard a whisper that confused me beyond belief.

 - Don't panic.  calm down  It is not known what can happen if you start running like crazy.

 With my eyes wide open, I slowly turned my head.  Mister Jack was sitting next to me.

 - Mr. Jack???  In these two words, you could hear three question marks.

 He continued his whisper as if nothing had happened.

 - Calm down.  See that long line?  Go and stand in it.  At the end of the line, there will be a consultant who will help you.

 I did as he told me and got up.  The funny thing is that the end of the queue was right in front of the chimney.  One step away from my sofa.

While standing in line, I noticed that I was barefoot, in a white T-shirt and dark blue denim shorts.  Good thing I decided to get dressed before looking at that answer.  I turned to start a conversation, but there was nothing behind me.  Not my couch, not Mr. Jack, nothing.  Only white marble tiles covered the endless white space.  I decided to wait in line, calm down and collect my thoughts.

 The queue was long.  But for me, it flew by pretty fast.  When I was at the very end of the line, I looked around.  There was no one behind me.  I was very surprised and took a step to the side.  I did not look under my feet and fell.  Clung to his leg.

 When I stood up, I was a few meters away from the last man in line.  I took another step back and broke through some invisible film.

 I suddenly saw a long queue.  Panicking, I wanted to run back, but something pushed me away.  Next, I wanted to take a step away from the queue.  Catch the system, ha!  ... Something pushed me away again.  In a few minutes, I found two invisible walls in the white corridor.  Class.  I wanted to go to the front of the line.  I couldn't.  So it was an invisible wall again.  I went to the end of the line.  I surprisingly succeeded.  When I reached the end of the line, I saw a new person appear out of nowhere, panic, and stand in line.  As soon as she takes a step, a new person comes forward, panics, and gets in line.  Then, when I saw this action several times, something pulled me to the front of the queue.

 I went through the queue again.  Looking back and seeing no one, I took three steps back.  Attempt to hack system number two.  Standing about four meters away from the last figure, yes figures, they were all dark shadowy figures, I walked.  When I reached the door and stood four meters from it, nothing happened for several seconds.  Then the color above the door changed from red to green.  Then the door opened and pulled me inside.

 Broke the system is called.  No sarcasm at all

6