Chapter 004
162 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After being pulled in rather sharply, my eyes darkened and the world spun. I started to fall. Recently, I began to fall like this more often.

 - Oh, be careful! Here's a chair, sit down. A pleasant young woman's voice told me.

 A few seconds after I sat down and my head stopped spinning, I opened my eyes to see a teenager at the table.

 Daniel was in the most ordinary office. This office resembled a consultant's room in a bank. There were some papers on the wooden table. A monitor stood on the corner of the table. Daniel suspected that there was a keyboard and a mouse under the table. In another corner of the table was a jar of pens of various colors, colored pencils, and several mechanical pencils. In front of Daniel was a sign with an inscription that should mean the name of the brick worker and a timer that showed 15:46.

 The girl in front of him was wearing a blouse. What was below, Daniel did not see. As if he wanted to. The girl had pleasant features. Her hair was brown, although some parts were dyed blue. Her hair was long. To the middle of the back. A clip in the form of a zipper did not allow her hair to fall into her eyes.

 -Hey, are you here to subscribe to the show? She asked, and then added in a slightly quieter voice - Well, of course, he should be here for this. Why was I even told to ask such questions...

 I noticed that this ... lady was energetic, although she looked exhausted. Work spares no one.

 - Hello, I'm Daniel.

 - Oh hello. I'm Zuggera. [zʌgərɑ] is how it is pronounced. Few people say hello now. They immediately say that they should be given a contract.

 -Okay...I don't know much about the show, could you help me?

 Zuggera broke into a smile.

 -Yes of course. That you are interested in?

 - What kind of show is this?

- Right to the main topic, yes. Her smile was now from ear to ear. When she smiled like that, her sharp teeth became visible. They were triangular in shape somewhat resembling shark teeth. It must have been uncomfortable to chew them. Well, we will take you to a parallel reality. She continued. The main games will be held there. The world to which you refer is something like the light of superheroes. Almost every person has some superpower. The world also has magic and fairly well-developed technology. Participants will fight. Battles will be held in a 5 vs 5 formats. Something very similar to the MOBA genre. Have you ever played such games?

 - I don't play. I read more.

 - Ok, by the way, I also like to read something. Have you heard anything about games like LOL, Dota, ML?

 -No. I replied with my head held high proudly.

 Zuggera smiled even harder. It was getting pretty scary.

 She noticed that I cringed a little and smiled even harder. She did it on purpose!

 - Okay, I'll give it to you. You will study later. Ok, so where have I been??? And yes, you will choose power, a passive effect, three active skills that are basic to this power, and one super strong skill that is also basic to this power. Super skill is called ultimate. Ult shortened. I will help you choose your skills.

 The main difference between our games and MOBA is that here you just have to kill everyone.

 -So my team needs to kill 15 people to get 1000?

 - No, let me tell you about it a little later, you beat me. Now I forgot what I wanted to say.

 - I'm sorry.

 -Nothing. .. ... And - there will also be six slots available for items that you can buy in the store. Items give you passive-active effects as well as stats. You are not special. Items can be bought by everyone.

 I was upset. It's not like in the books.

5