Chap 1- Playing
125 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 1- Playing:

_______

{Orphanage; 11:18 a.m}

________

 

"Ahahahaha"- Little Steps are heard running around.

 

"COME BACK HERE REEEEYYY!"- A childish but low girl voice rings out in a building

 

"ahahaha!"- We see a little girl drifting on corners of the orphanage and another one close behind her.

 

"YOU!!!! WAIT UNTIL I GET YOU!"- Mordred was running after her... with a mustache drawn in her face.

 

She runs after the one and a half year old Rey, but can't seem to get a better hand of her, how? Mordred simply don't want to, she's running around playing with the kid, even through she herself is one, after taking care of Rey she got one conclusion.-'She's lazy as an old man in their 90s!'

 

So after knowing that, she started making the little one do things that seem interesting and fun, as a way to exercise herself, she doesn't want her future partner to be just lazing around!

 

As she runs after the dark haired Rey, their play is cut by a hand on Rey shirt, that raises her above the ground level.

 

"Sooo~ what we have here? Two little criminals running around~"

 

Mordred comes to a stop, she looks at Rey like the world is ending, but she strengthened her nerves and walked forward.

 

"Sis Kath! I was the one who started the play! Little Rey just started to go along!"- She shook a little, but she's the one who started, she'll not let her partner get the blame!

 

"*sigh* I know little Mordred, I know what you're doing is for little Rey's sake, but do it on the garden please? I don't want the wooden floor to start to break you know~"- At the end a purple aura was sipping out of the Sister, or was it just her intent?

 

The blond nodded like her life depended on it, Rey thinking it was funny how she acted.

 

Rey still learning things, she's learning fast, but she gets bored pretty quickly, so she's not going full speed on learning, but Mordred is trying to make things look entertaining for her to have motivation to do these things.

 

It's working, Rey learned how to walk, simple words, not their full meanings, and the names of some of them.

 

She can speak and hold a conversation, but she doesn't do to others besides Sister and Mordred, so she was labeled as an introvert by the nun.

 

They walk out of the building together, Rey sometimes almost falls off balance, but Mordred always picks her up before she did so.

 

On their way there, Rey uses her hand to get the mustache out of Mordred face with some water she got on the way, at least it wasn't a permanent marker, so it got out easily.

 

They walk together to the garden, getting there Rey starts running after a butterfly intrigued by its various colors, the older one follows behind her.

 

Some other kids look at Rey a little taken back, her wild hair and unusual eyes are a pretty attention catching feature, but Mordred sent them a glare that if they did anything they would wish Sister got to them first.

 

They look away trying hard to get Mordred to stop glaring at them.

 

How come these kids fear her so much? Well most of them are around 5 years old, but she proved that age isn't all.

 

When Rey started walking, others started making fun of her weird looks, Mordred being her 'partner' as she calls herself, couldn't hold it seeing that these nobodies were making the younger one feel excluded.

 

When Sister Kath got out to get their milk and bread, Mordred kicked one of the older kids who made fun of Rey, right in the face sending him flying back a little, even through he was older, she didn't care, after doing so she looked around and glared at them, that alone transmitted her message.-' Try messing with her again, I dare you!'

 

Such a message still up them until this day.

 

As she looked back at the young Rey, she smiled a little, what that looked more like a smirk.

 

Rey was running around the grass and rolling down a little hill, and going up again and repeating.

 

"Ahahaha"- Rey had a huge smile on her face, showing her four big canines, that shouldn't be that big for a kid with not even two years completed.

 

After making her point to the others, Mordred ran up to Rey and started playing around with her, until the sun finally settled.

 

As the blond walks back inside, Sister Kath looks at her and sighs.

 

Mordred had dirty all over herself and little Rey too, who was on her back, being piggybacked sleeping.

 

"ahhh~  Go take a bath you two, and after doing so, take your clothes to the lavatory okay~?"

 

"Okay Sister! You can count this mission to me!"- She runs upstairs carefully to not make the one her back falls down.

 

"*sighs* These two will be such a headache when they grow up, It's a feeling that I have..."- As she is going back to cleaning the living room as she was before.

 

*ring*

 

"Oya? Who would be at such a later hour?"- She walks towards the door, and opens.

 

Opening the door she sees a box, with a note.

 

She crouches down and reads it.- " {A donation to the kids, there's about 30 pizzas in these boxes, make good use!}, Oohhh! Such a kind soul to give such a gift to these children! May God bless you!"- She cups her hands together and prays a little.

 

After praying, she gets some other nuns to help her with all these pizza boxes.

 

________

{Bath; POV Mordred}

________

Uhhhhh, Little partner still seems pretty tired, maybe her battery is low?

 

I scrubble her head with some soap, damn it's wild, how can someone even have a hair like this? Well it's kinda cute, so who cares.

 

"Nehhh Mor-Mor wut we gonna eat?"- The lazy bun says, she's getting pretty good at talking, I can't wait for us to start planning our conquest!

 

"I don't know, Sister said we were going to have some steak we got from the butcher, but I really don't know."- I put my finger on my thin while thinking, I got this habit from a cool knight old man who came here a while back.

 

He had such a cool armor and the sword too!!

 

I am sure I will get one like th-"Eeeehhhh, I wanted to eat something differe-ATCHE!" I hit her head and some steam goes out.

 

"*sighs* We eat what we have wild fairly, now turn around I need to wash your front."

 

She turns around with a pretty big pout, I try to hold my laugh, but it gets the better of me.

 

"Pufft Hahahahah! What's up that face!"- I can't hold it anymore and start to laugh loud almost falling from the little bath chair we're using.

 

" Nehhh you were the one to hit me!"- She hits me with her little arms, It's not very effective.

 

"Sorry, sorry *wipes tear* let's just end cleaning you and get on the bath okay? You must be hungry."- I start to clean her front hair, it seems a little less wild at least.

 

"Haii!"

 

As I clean she stares at my face, what's up with her and staring? Like, she likes doing it or something else?

 

After being awkward for a whole minute we get on the bath.

 

I sit down, and she sits on my lap, our height differences aren't that big, but the bath is small.

 

As I look to the ceiling she lays her back on my chest getting a yelp of surprise from me.

 

I flare my arms everywhere without knowing what to do, I've never had such a skin to skin contact before.

 

"Neh, Mordred.... are you going away to become a Bigh? night? Knught? The thing you want.."

 

I stop my panic and look down at her, half her head now down on the water making little bubbles.

 

I pat her head a little and look at the ceiling again.

 

"*sighs* Stop talking nonsense, I said before, we're going to go on a conquest one day! Then I will become a true Knight and King while at it!"- I look back at her and mutter the biggest smile I can on my face.

 

She looks up with those unusual, no, beautiful eyes of her, they're not strange just a different type of beauty....... wow I do be a nice poet, doesn't I?

 

But on the other hand... Now that I look closer, her right eye, the white parts seem to be glowing and moving a little...

 

Asking her about will not be a very intelligent move, but we will find out eventually!

 

She smiles and closes her eyes and nods.

 

"Hm! Then I will help Mor-Mor while getting stronger myself! I will kick them like you did that time!"- I approve 100% * nods*

 

"Then I, the great knight shall teach you my secret technique! [Butthead Kick!] Wahahaha!''

 

"Teach me master!"- She tries to do a salute on the bathtub but slips and falls on top of me...

 

Hitting her elbow on my stomach...

 

"Uaghbb!?"- I breathe out all my air almost fainting.

 

"Ooof! Mordred are your okiey?"- She shakes me, but I can see it.

 

 The light of the other life....

 

"Mordred!!? We still have to eat!! Don't die!! At least give me your portion!!"

 

This brat...

5