Chap 8- Tests
64 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chap 8- Tests:
__________

{Orphanages's Garden; 01:25 p.m; PoV Mordred}

________

 

I walk around the orphanage jogging a little, Rey is sleeping on beneath a tree shadow, she has been training like crazy these past days.

 

She even created a combo that uses all her stamina to attack without stooping, but after using it she lost all her air and almost fainted, was about fifteen strikes? I think, punches and kicks, one after another without stopping one second.

 

From what I could understand it is a highly concentrated technique, but a dangerous one too, she breathes in all the air she can and goes full attack, liberating in each strike a little bit of air.

 

In the end her body is super sore, but for herself, it's a good way to push further for a short while.

 

I have not created any technique, yet.

 

But my skill with the iron pipe got pretty good, I can block Rey even more now, and she gets frustrated and starts to go even harder at me.

 

But that's about it in our sessions, obviously we got stronger and better too!

 

Now for today, later in the afternoon we were to go to school, to do some tests to see if we can advance on classes, Rey was happy to know she might get a piece of calmness.

 

But who says the higher classes will not be worse?

 

As for me, I am pretty happy, but whatever they put me in I am gonna ask to go to Rey's classroom, I need to keep an eye on her, and the shitheads who mess with her.

 

Yea, some kids there though it was a good idea making fun of her looks.

 

 Me being the taller and more coherent, did something very gentles, punched them on the face, nothing but a civil way of doing things.

 

I jogged around the place multiple times, and Rey stayed there, sleeping.

 

One time or another I see some of the other children come and play around.

 

But on my tenth lap, I get closer to Rey.

 

Looking down at the lazy cat, I just shake my head.

 

"She deserves sleeping, but sleeping this way..."- Her body was contorted to a side, her lower body pushed to her chest, her hands hugged her legs, and she snored pretty loudly.

 

"It's that even a possible way to sleep?"- I walk up to her, sit down, a look at her sleeping face.

 

I don't know what to do right now, we're resting,

 

I blush a little, pick her up and put her on my lap.

 

This way she at least doesn't sleep on that weird position, yeah, that's it, the best way of helping, like always.

 

I look up at the leaves from the tree that fly with the wind.

 

Such a beautiful scene.

 

*Snore*

 

Well, it was good while it lasted.

 

I hug my living plushy, while thinking about what we need to do.

 

'Rey have been practicing like me, if we skip grades, we might be able to start our journey earlier, she is starting to get fed up with not getting a big improvement, so maybe we could get some real teachers? Could be the move.'

 

"Mor.... Where's my piece?k*snores*"- She spins around and hugs my neck, even though she's still sleeping, she dreams about food... *sigh*

 

"Let's go take something to eat, I think we need to go there take the tests in 2 hours I think? I think it's."- Getting up with the koala hugging my neck, I walk towards the bathroom.

 

'You'll wake up in a pretty nice and cleanly way, I promise you that~ *smirks*'

 

_________

 

After the two of them got out of the garden, Mordred almost drowned Rey, Luckily the smaller one wake up just in time gasping in the bathtub.

 

After the almost drowning, Rey stayed grump towards Mordred, her joke a little bit too far, and now she ruined the other's mood.

 

The blonde couldn't help but snicker, because she never planned to drown her friend, she just submerged her up to her neck, giving the other one the sensation of her air being suppressed.

 

But she ain't going to tell the other party, because she liked how Rey was pouting, a light joke that didn't evolve any real danger, but for the victim, she had just been a target of assassination.

 

After they discussed, and Mordred saying she was sorry, and Rey giving her guilt of.-" You're going to carry me to school, I don't care! My legs are sore of running!"- But, that backfired on the small girl.

 

Mordred picked her up like her regular sack of potatoes."-Eh? AHHHHHH!!"- And started running full speed towards the school.

 

"Wahahaha!"- The only thing left behind them was dust, and two voices, a screaming one and a laughing one.

 

____

{European Skies}

 

"Damn it, we have been searching for a while now, but nothing, have you checked everywhere we passed by too?"- A man with Pedophile clothes asks, while floating on his big black angel wings.

 

"Noo... *sigh*, but we can't do much Dohnaseek, There are a lot of supernatural families in this continent, if they know we're here.... We're going to turn into barbecue chicken..."- The other not far behind him, a little blonde, with her hair in twin small ponytails, using a black and white Lolita dress.

 

"Tsk, I know, but ever since we left we didn't feel anything in these parts, maybe they're in the rural side of the cities? Could be."

 

They both fly at high speed through the skies.

 

But.

 

They're not as stealthy as they think.

 

On the ground level there's someone looking directly at them.

 

Said person just frowns.

 

"They too felt her presence, Fey was not the only one It seems. *Clenching fist* We might need to change plans."

 

She turns around her blonde hair flying to the wind.

 

Her clothes glow, and turn into a sliver armor, and blue cloth detailing.

 

"We will not lose any of our own."

 

She walks determined towards a view that looks out of a painting, a giant castle, with blue details, and giant blue flags with a sword in gold color everywhere.

 

She enters the entryway, and the huge wooden gate closes behind her.

 

_________

{School; 03:10 p.m}

 

*scribble *scribble*

 

Sounds of writing are heard in a room with white walls.

 

*Scribble*

 

Two kids writhing at high speeds, and two adults that look bewildered.

 

The two causes for their shock, Rey and Mordred, they're already at the material from the 6th school year, and keep going strong.

 

Mordred in some terms was lacking, but after talking to Rey she decided that when she stopped writing like crazy, will be her signal that she doesn't know what these are anymore.

 

Even if Rey knows, she will stop, and answer them wrong, that was the plan.

 

*scribble**scribble *

 

The blonde having a huge smile on her face as writing.-'These things are easy! What the hell! They're just stuff we read from some of the orphanage books!'- Yes Mordred, it's easy, but you shouldn't even be picking on those books to begin with.

 

Rey on the other hand, had just a lazy blank face as she wrote everything.-' This stuff... I can promise that I sawed explanations about them, maybe one of comics I read?'- She was right, at some point she read educational comics, and her knowledge just increased as she read more, she liked the main heroine, she always had some different power, was pretty fun.

 

But even if for the  both of them this was just kinda interesting.

 

For the two adults however...

 

' ' Monsters...' ' - It's all they could think.

 

'How do such a young kids acquire such a vast knowledge?!' - The Principal was, for the loss of words, shocked to a pulp, after all, not one, but two super genius were on his school right now!

 

'Ara...*sweats* Were they always this intelligent? I knew about them being smart but this…'- The teacher Ana, didn't know what to even think, these two surpassed everything she expected, they're just the word 'genius' at it's peak.

 

*Scribble * *stops*

 

The moment Mordred stopped, Rey seconds later wrote a little more and stopped, to not be so suspicious.

 

"We-Well, let's see the results!"- The principal in an enthusiastic tone walked forward with the teacher and started to read the tests.

 

"Little Rey, let's see, 2nd year Checked, 3rd year Checked, 4th year Checked, 5th year Checked....6th year Checked."

 

He read them as Ana read Mordred ones as well.

 

Rey and Mordred smiled towards one another, and fist bumped.

 

After some minutes, because the things got harder and harder, they finally got to the last paper.

 

"9th year Check..... hmmm, y-y- you both... ARE HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL!?!?!?"- The Principal fainted on the spot.

 

The kids looked at him and then teacher Ana, who's trembling while smiling gently.

 

"You t-two see, you can continue studying, o-or just request t-the certification on having ended this level of school."- She's trying her best to not show it, but in her life she has never seen, little kids with teenager level of schooling!

 

Mordred looks at Rey and deadpans, the smile on the wild haired kid is just growing, her canines even gaining highlights from how much joy she's feeling.

 

She looks at Mordred, who just sighs, nods and gets up.

 

"We're going to take them, later on we can attend High School, right now we can focus on learning other things."- Mordred says while getting up and patting Rey, who is out of the world right now.

 

'NO MORE OF THIS HELL!'- She's almost ascended to heaven at this point.

 

She didn't even feel Mordred picking her up.

 

"Sooo, is there something else?"- Mordred turn around looking at the teacher.

 

"No, no you two can go, I will send the certificate to Kath later, but little Mordred, can you tell me.... why you carry Rey so much?"- Mordred flinches at the question.

 

"Well.... she's a lazy bun... and to do things she need to see why to do them in the first place, she knows I carry her, so she just let me do the walking for her, *smiles* and I like carrying her around, I've been doing it since I can remember, and it's strange, my first memory that I can remember is carrying her around as she was just a baby... even if we still kids that is..."- Mordred gets Rey on her shoulders and starts leaving.

 

Ana stays there thinking...-' At such a young age, she's already developed to such a level....'

 

The two odd toddlers walk out, and when they finally step out of the door.

 

"FUUUUUCKKKK YEAAHHHHH!"- Rey explodes almost exploding together Mordred ears.

 

"SHUTT THE FUCK UPPP!!!!!!!"

 

Ana just stared blankly at the door and starts giggling to herself loudly.

 

 

 

 

 

Idk what to say here, got a new touchpen, was drawing like crazy, I love it

ye~

 

4