Chap 9- Chilling
52 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 9- Chilling:

Spoiler

(A/N: Heya, was traveling towards my relative's house these days, but I have written two chaps while traveling, this at 1.7k words, and the next 2.8k words, so, Good Reading!)

[collapse]

 

________

{Streets close to the orphanage:12:21 a.m, PoV Rey}

________

 

"Chala~ Head Chala~"

 

I was walking down a street that doesn't have any real asphalt or concrete yet.

 

Doing a trick or another, I don't want to put dirt my hands, so every little flip I did was kinda of with 100% concentration, I have been noticing this.

 

I need to learn a style that allows me to fight at high speeds, my current one is just a brute one, I honed my technique like Master Roshi said, but now the technique isn't going forward anymore, Mordred said that was just a phrase, and I just need motivation.

 

I do a front flip towards a tree.

 

*BANG*

 

Pieces of wood fly everywhere, I had hit the tree with a right spinning hook kick.

 

The large hole little foot sized on tree being my trend mark.

 

"Tsk, not enough!"- I spin, and pushing my left foot forward, I spin again, my foot coming back with everything.

 

Executing a back kick that shook the tree making leaves falling down.

 

I didn't move from where I stopped, my feet still on the tree, I try to push further, but is not enough!

 

"HAHHH!"- I shake, my body veins popping out at how much strength I am putting into the poor tree.

 

"WHAT YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!"- I don't have time to react when a *BONK* hits my head at high speed.

 

"AIAIAIA TCHTCH!"- I crunch down, my hands on top of my head.

 

"You know Rey, sometimes I think I should look inside that head of yours, you looked like you were about to pop a vein!"- I just slowly look up.

 

"Sorry.... Was trying to see if I could take down the tr- ATCH!"- Another one and my head hurts 2x times more now....

 

"You just tried a strength struggle with a tree... I can't even damage a tree to make it fall down, what you expected to happen?"- She looks blankly at me, I can feel her gaze behind my head.

 

I laugh a little, and pat my hoodie.

 

"Well..... CYA!"- I run forward at high speeds, if there's something I have more than Mor-Mor, it is leg strength!

 

"TSK, COME BACK HERE BRAT!"- She dashes forward, sheesh she's fast.

 

But I still way ahead of her, and if things go south, I have a secret running technique that will 100% better my running! I think...

 

As we run through pastures and hallways, my stamina starts going down, Mordred seems at least 70% still with her stamina.

 

I grimace only seeing some sweat on her forehead, I put my hands back.

 

'Is she.... don't tell me* deadpans*'-  I feel her gaze behind me! AHAHAHHA, behold!

 

"SPECIAL TECHNIQUE: {NINJA RUNNING}"- I put my arms back, it's a little more aerodynamic, but that's about it...

 

"Eh?"- Seeing no high Increase in speed, and losing my concentration for a second.

 

I didn't see the little rock right in front of me.

 

*SLIP*

 

I roll down the pasture.-" AHHHHH!"- Mordred now seems to increase her speed behind me.

 

"Damnit!"- She speeds even more...-' I may be crazy, and seeing things with how much I am spinning, but I can promise I have sawn some red sparks on her, anyway back to.-" AHHHHHHH!"

 

I roll down for another 1 or 2 minutes, Mordred close behind.

 

*THUD*

 

I hit the ground, with my face planted on it, and doing a T pose.

 

" uhhhhm...."- Is all I can say muffled by the grass.

 

I hear another thud a followed by steps close behind me.

 

"Why you gotta do that....*breathes roughly* but that was a good exercise at least, now, *crouches down* why were you kicking a tree?"- She gives me a curious and serious face, it's rare seeing that smug smirk out of her face.

 

"HHHMMHP, HMMAPY HMAPY, HMMP."- With my face still planted on the ground I try to explain, but it's not as smart as it looked at first.

 

The one hearing this just let's out a little laugh.

 

Mordred picks me up by the hoodie and sit me down.

 

"Now, explain why did you run, and why the heck did ya kick a tree? The last one I am seriously curious..."- I look at her eyes, they do be green huh.

 

"Was practicing, though if I could kick down a tree with brute force, doesn't work like that it seems..."- She just looks at me, what? I am irrational at times okay.... Me likey to hit thingy.

 

"Well, Ain't judging, but let's go already, the place I told you about, it opened today, my treat like I promised."

 

I smile, finally.-" My bride shall be paid today!"- I jump up, losing balance and almost falling again.

 

The blonde picks me up by the shirt, at this point, I will call her my new locomotive.

 

She puts me under her armpit and starts walking.

 

"Did I turn into a cat or something?"- I am genuinely asking that.

 

"More likely, you act like one, sleeps like one, even the lazy part, like come on grow a pair of cat ears already, and we're talking."- Why you smiling like that, creepy, but cat ears would be pretty cute.

 

"Only if you get fox ones, they're cute, would work wonder on you, like a multiplier!"- After saying that she stops a little, clears her throat and goes back to walking.

 

Her ears are pretty red now, oya? Did she catch a cold or something?

 

Probably.

 

_________

{Mordred}

_________

 

This little brat is smooth, got me blushing even, *sigh*.

 

I am still concerned about her tho.

 

She has these tendencies, she can go full brat, but out of nowhere lose all her determination for something, I read some books to search about it, asked some sisters too, who have some medical knowledge.

 

They all said she has something called 'anxiety', like she shows all signals, but the brat is good at hiding it, she covers it, smiling, making jokes, moving, if she stays stopped in one place, she's always tapping her foot, playing with her arms, or anything, looking at something trying to find an interesting thing about it.

 

And with her being lazy as she is, you can see them show up pretty often.

 

It's like she's trying to keep her focus out of herself, also t explain why she's do damn clingy at times. There was a day, not long ago, I think last month maybe?

 

We stayed a whole day on bed, not kidding I got out to get food and stuff, but she was just lost that day, only wanted to hug me, it may seem like it's nothing, but the whole time she looked like she was out of energy and fuel.

 

I searched further, and got to an interesting thing.

 

Introverts.

 

It's like them and Anxiety walked around as a married couple holding hands, she shows some things that match too, but again Rey tries to hide it, she might do it without noticing.

 

I may be looking too much into the stuff she has, but who the hell is gonna, if I don't?

 

She's trying her best, and I ain't going to let her feel down because of it.

 

"So what ya want?"- I ask the girl in front of me, her eyes shining.

 

I smile at her, eating is a way to get her to like you, teacher Ana gave her a cookie bag, Rey almost instantly put the teacher at the top of her hierarchy.

 

"A big Pizza, with cheese, and this, this, this thingy, oh and this."- She points the things she wants, and I nod.

 

' Better ask for a family size.'- I call the waitress and say our request, she writes it down with a little smile, sweat dropping at the side of her face.

 

'Yea, a lot, but she's gonna eat, so what's the problem?'- I look at her confirming everything, and writing another thing about our drinks.

 

"A simple coke, is good enough Rey?"- I look forward at the one whose head is staring at me.

 

A smile makes it way to her face. -" Ye, good for me."- I nod.

 

The waitress excused herself, and I stare and smaller one's eyes.

 

"Mor-Mor, I don't know what to say.... what do we talk about?"- I just flatly look at her, *sigh*.

 

"If you don't want to speak, you don't need to, don't feel obligated to, I am not gonna get angry and shit..."- She nods.

 

A minute passes with her trying hard to think about something to say, but her situation right now, doesn't help her.

 

I let a little laugh, our height difference is not that huge, but just her head is poking out of the table.

 

Coughing on my hand a little.

 

"-Coff, coff, Rey want to use my lap? I am sure you're going to have a better time eating."- A smile creeped onto my face, what?

 

I get her wild fluffy hair to pat, she gets a good chair, isn't that equivalent change?

 

"Hmmm... Your offer, I shall accept."- She jumps down walks towards me.

 

"Yep!"- jumping up to my lap she sits down.

 

I pat her head as we wait.

 

People give me a little weird look.-'Go fuck yourselves, just because you can't pat a cute person's head doesn't mean you need to use your ugly face to look at us.'

 

But they look away, probably scared, heh trash.

 

I stop to think about what I just... thinked?

 

When did I become so blunt...

 

After some minutes,  Rey laying her back fully on me now,  almost sleeping.

 

That's something pretty interesting about her, she's going to be lazy to even move, until the moment she had to.

 

Training? She's always motivated and dedicated.

 

If she doesn't need to put effort,  she's not going to.

 

I admire the lengths she got acting this way, thats another level.

 

The waitress arrives, with something almost as big as the table we're in.

 

"Okay, thank you for your order!*bow*"- She leaves, probably more clients.

 

Rey opens the giant box.

 

*whistles* that's a lot of cheese.

 

" Oooooh!!"- Rey picks a big a part, it's already cut, my thanks for the one who did it.

 

Eating like crazy, after three or four bites the piece on her hand.... disappears.

 

And this goes on.

 

'*sigh* I am gonna have make her burn all these calories.'

 

And that's the last thing I thinked,  before indulging in the art of eating Pizza before Rey eats it all

 

 

 

 

Rey is an introverted that poses as someone with the qualifications of an extroverted, hence why she can be 100% in one chap, and when her battery is low, she can be a odd ball.

 

Mordred acts as she's doing so mostly with Rey, with other people she's always a good person but a pretty blunt and to the point one, like when they looked at her, its a something thats growing on her.

 

Time skip next chap, and I am out of ideas, so I just wrote this chap as I was going, a chill one.

 

3