Chap 10- Fallen Appears
70 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 10- Fallen Appears:

_______

 

      Long, long ago.

 

    Our heroes had faced the enemy of their lives.

 

    School, and their companies (other children.)

 

      But with their great thinking and strength, Rey and Mordred, overcome such struggles.

 

    Now, 3 years later.

 

    They've training without stopping these past years.

 

    Fate starts to spin, as their seekers finally show up.

 

  *COUGH*  *COUGH *

 

Well, anyway.

 

Rey and Mordred have been doing great, chilling, training, eating.

 

Rey had grown to a fantastic 150 cm, now 6 years old, for her age is pretty nice, no sarcasm, hell she's tall as f for her age.

 

Mordred now 165, at 9 years old, and I am not even going to say anything, these kids are not, your normal everyday ones.

 

But you already knew that, didn't you?

 

________

{Skies of Guildford}

_______

 

"Are you sure we got a signal from this place? It's just a normal human town from what I see."

 

" 100% Boss Dohnaseek, Azazel-sama said himself that this object you're holding should glow when Sacred Gear users are close, just took a while to find the right place."

 

Two silhouettes on the sky talk to each other, it's almost 1 am right now, and they seem to be looking for something.

 

" Hm, This side seems to glow stronger, so it must be that way, let's go Mittelt!"

 

"Yes sir!"

 

They fly at high speeds towards a direction.

 

The direction seems oddly familiar.

 

________

{Open field close to the orphanage; 07:18 p.m}

________

 

"Haaa!"- A shout echoes through an open field.

 

*Cling*

 

"STRONGER REY COME ON!"- Another one yells back.

 

We finally see the scene, Rey with her hands in bandages, and Mordred with a metal pipe in her hands.

 

Mordred swinging it horizontally in an axe motion, Rey crosses her arms in an 'X'.

 

*Boom*

 

A little wind explosive wave goes around them.

 

Rey throws her right foot back, and swings it with everything forward.

 

But Mordred intercepted with her own kick.

 

They struggled for a few seconds.

 

Finally, Rey finds a good chance, she spins to the right with her body low, and grabs Mordred in the hips, the blonde yelps and loses a little bit of focus.

 

Rey takes her chance and pulls both Mordred's legs towards herself, effectively making the blonde fall down and Rey be on top of her chest.

 

Mordred looks at Rey with a smile, but receives a flick to the nose.

 

"If you're not going to take me seriously, what's the point of training?"- Rey frowns at the blonde.

 

"Hahah, you got me, but it's to show, that you come a long way partner, at this level a few months ago you couldn't even touch me!"- Mordred brightens up with a huge smile.

 

"*sighs* I guess you're right, let's go back, I wanna eat something."- But before she could get out of Mordred, she sees the blonde eyes bulge.

 

She's about to ask what happened, but is hugged and rolled to the right side.

 

From the sky, comes at high speed a spear of light hitting where they stood seconds ago.

 

"Are you crazy Dohnaseek! We need them alive!"- A high-pitched voice comes from the sky.

 

"Tsk, we just need the one with the Sacred Gear!"- Another much lower pitched shouts back.

 

__________

{Open field, 07:19 p.m; POV Mordred, seconds earlier.}

__________

I smile brightly at my little wild partner.

 

She is growing in strength quickly!

 

But when she says for us to go back, I open my eyes wide and see a light coming at high speeds towards us.

 

I look at Rey, my eyes must be bulging right now.

 

I push her with every piece of strength I can mutter and jump to the other side we're.

 

A spear... of light? Hits where we're seconds ago.

 

I am still hugging Rey.

 

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" - I shout, and look-up at some voices that are getting closer.

 

Getting a closer look I see, a guy that look like an image written from what Sister Kath described as a pedophile, and another girl she's just an inch or two taller than Rey.

 

"What the fuckity fuck are they? Birds?"- Rey finally looks up.

 

I let go of her and pick up my pipe.

 

"Rey, whatever they are, they didn't come here to give us candy..."- I give her a glance.

 

She gets up, pats her little sports bra, and stretches her hands.

 

"I have seen a lot of shows to know, these guys are some type of cosplayers? Look the at guy, looks like a Pedo..."- She points to the guy in the cloak.

 

"You know I had the same stream of thoughts."- We look at the guy in question, we must have blown a fuse in him.

 

Wait... are those wings? The fuck, are these guys some types of birds-people?

 

"*whistles* And another one calls you a pedophile Boss Dohnaseek."- The blonde ones giggles a little.

 

"My choice of clothing.... HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PEDOPHILES YOU HUMAN INSECT!"- The guy breaks, and holds two spears of light, throwing at us in high speed.

 

I duck mine, but I see a cut on my cheek.-' It didn't even directly hit me!'

 

Looking at Rey, she rolls to the side with her right arm up to still defend her face.

 

Her bandages on her arm are cut, making her eyes go wide.

 

"OI! It didn't even HIT ME! I DODGED! I LEARNED FROM PICCOLO, I FRICKING DODGED!"- She gets angry and starts ratting.

 

The blonde girl in their side snickers.-" You see, you guys don't have any contact with any type of energy fuel, making you guys extra weak!"

 

"Now that's bullshit..."- I say while grabbing my pipe and getting in my stance, I am using a heavy type of Swordsmanship with one arm, it allows me to punch with my left arm if needed, and make stronger swings using the pipe weight.

 

Rey seems to do her stance too, both arms open in a grabbing motion, and her right leg back, and left forward.

 

Her black hair flies back a little, her clothes being the ones she uses for when we go to train.

 

She's using my jacket as some sort of cape, she likes using it like that, so I don't see why not.

 

● Rey here:

Spoiler

Base-Rey1-0

[collapse]

 

I am using a blue cap with my hair a little more free, still using the tie at the end of it.

 

Around my neck is the little shield necklace Rey gave me on my last birthday, it's homemade, I shall never stop using it!

 

Sporting a white tank top, and a black sports bra, I really like these, but Rey almost killed me because she likes her black sports bra, and she's using mine in gray color, right now because of it...

 

Since she has my jacket on her back, I am using her hoodie wrapped around my waist, gives a cool vibes to me.

 

And lastly I am using some black combat boots and a blue ripped short jeans, both I got with a money I made helping some people.

 

■ Mordred Here(not my art):

Spoiler

MORDRED

[collapse]

 

The blonde fallen flies to a tree and sits on one of its branches.-" I don't think I want to have anything to do with it, do whatever you want Dohn, but I clean my hands."

 

"Tsk, okay, But they're just humans, insects that exist to give us such a juice things as Sacred Gears!"

 

"Da fuck is a sacred gear?"-  Rey asks, I too am confused, do we have these Sacred whatever things? But at the start, they said maybe just one of had it?

 

"Good question Rey, it seems one of us, or both have it."

 

"Um, Well I guess if we get them, we learn more?"- She cracks her knuckles and rushes forward.

 

"Yooshaa! Finally, a real fight!!"- I go full speed too.

 

Getting closer, the Pedo summons a light spear that screams 'dangerous', Rey ducks a swing of his, almost getting hit, I saw a few of her hairs being evaporated.

 

I step to the right side, dodging it and swing horizontally towards his head, Rey comes from down with a high jab.

 

But the guy just smiles.

 

He throws a punch skydiving towards Rey, in the process he dodges my slash and, now is front to front with Rey.

 

He punches her stomach she makes a yelp.

 

His smile grows even wider, but the moment he smiles she did as well.

 

She spins to the left, showing the attack didn't hit, she kicks towards his midsection.

 

Connecting, he growls a little.

 

And as my partner is going to take back her leg and kick again he grabs her leg.

 

He's about to impale her, but she jumps to the side, her body is going to fall off balance as the guy misses.

 

Her left leg being held up by him, she smiles, and kicks the right side of his neck with her other leg.

 

He's sent out of balance to the side, letting go off her leg she black flips back to her feet.

 

I jump back a light spear, and look towards where it came from.

 

"The blonde..."- But she's not even looking at me right now...

 

Rey breathes in all the air she can.- 'Is she going to try that? Well from the look of it, we're out of their league isn't a bad shot!'

 

Getting on her stance she dashes forward, the Pedo finally getting back his balance looks at her approaching and grabs another spear.

 

She gets close, and with an explosive speed she hit his abdomen section.- "PUAHH!?!"- All his all air goes away instantly.

 

"ORAA!"- She punches his face sending him a little back.

 

Not ending her assault she dashes forward, he raises his arms, but she just jumps, and gives an axe attack with both hands.-"HAH!"

 

"UOHH?!"- His head almost hits the floor with the impact.

 

"And to end it!"- Still in the air she dropkicks his head, fully making him hit the ground.

 

*CLASH!*

 

Dust is lifted when they hit the ground.

 

"YEAH!! That's it Rey!! You're fucking awesome!"- I cheer as I need to keep my eyes on the blonde!

 

She shot 7 spears so far, but after training so much with Rey I can tell, the blonde is way weaker than the Pedo, or she's just holding back her attack speed.

 

"tsk!"- I side step another one.

 

Rey jumps out of the curtain of dust, and she looks... totally wasted...

 

This works in practice, and is such a good attack, but tor long fights, it is useless.

 

She looks back at me, and smiles, her right eye almost closing.-" I did it... I did something Mor-Mor!*thumbs up*"

 

She smiles brightly, and I give my own.

 

But, it isn't that easy.

 

"You humans, just because you hit me with some punny attack, THINK SOMETHING LIKE A HUMAN CAN HURT ME!?"

 

Behind Rey a tall shadow hidden in the cloud of dust appears.

 

"REY NO-"

 

I don't have time to end my warning, he kicks her in the back in the chest area, she gets sent flying towards the middle of the trees.

 

I was not helping because of blonde one!

 

That little shit is shooting spear after spear of light towards me and then going back whistling!

 

*CLING*

 

And I have to parry the spear that was in front of me with my pipe.

 

I throw his spear to the right side and slash him horizontally, he blocks with his arm, I kick his stomach creating a little space between us.

 

I pant heavily, I have a pretty high stamina, but why don't you try dodging something way faster than you, and that can kill you instantly?

 

 Sidestepping to the left, as he stabs forward, it doesn't stop, I dodge and dodge as he tries to stab me multiple times at high speed.

 

Then I have an idea, a pretty damn stupid one.

 

When he stabs towards me again, I jump back a little and kick up his spear.

 

"Atchh!"- I burn my shoe a little bit it works, and he's stunned momentarily, is all I need.

 

I take a step with all my weight and strength and throw a vertical up-to-down slash with everything I have.

 

*CLINGGGG!*

 

He...He parried it with his spear!

 

Having a wicked smile on his face.-'DAMN IT!'

 

He pushes a little, and it melts away my pipe, I kick his leg and threw myself back again.

 

Sliding back, I gave a quick glance towards where he sent Rey.

 

She was getting up, her whole body full of wounds, blood going out of her nose and mouth.

 

She uses a tree as support to get up.

 

Looking up she smiles, holding her chest, where she was hit, she smiles towards me and gives a thumbs up.

 

I nod and get my attention back towards the Pedo.

 

"You'll pay! You fucker!"- Grabbing both sides from my melted pipe I run full speed towards the bastard with the wicked smile.

 

I dodge a swing, then two, then three.

 

On the fourth, my opening appears, I try stabbing him with one of the pipes ends like a dagger.

 

But he just scoffs and picks my arm.

 

My eyes go wide.

 

"Eh?"- He smiles at my face, not fully believing that he could move like that.

 

He pushes my body up above his head, and gives a punch towards my stomach.

 

"PLAUGHHH!"- Blood goes out of my mouth in rivers, my eyes bulging.

 

'IT FUCKING HURTS!'

 

"Funny isn't? You should just give us what we want and we done, you die we get the Sacred Gear, but nooooo!"

 

He punched me again...

 

"AUGHH!"- Spitting even more blood out.

 

I look down at him, the smile he shows.

 

"Should just have died when you two were on the ground together, would have been prettier."

 

The wicked face of this bastard...

 

"I...WILL.....REMEMBER.....THIS!"- Spitting blood on his face, I get that smile out of his ugly ass face.

 

"Heh.... AUGHHH!"- He punches me in the chest, and I am sent flying back.

 

I see them both talking to one another, he looks at my direction, frowns and a flies away.

 

'Come back here you bastard..... We... We're gonna beat you two to a pulp of skin and feathers, that your mom will think you're still a fetus!'

 

I rage at him going away.

 

But suddenly I stop flying back.

 

"UGHHHH!"- I look back, Rey.

 

She's panting, but she hugged my back to stop me from going even further into the forest...

 

Her face is twisted, anger and sadness is everything that there's it, her eyes showing me she's almost fainting out of exhaustion.

 

She's biting her lower lip, blood going down, her eyes full of tears.-"Soryy..."- Is the only thing she got out.

 

I look down and pat her head, she cries.

 

"I promise....you Rey.... we're going to give it back 10x worse!"- She cries louder.

 

I just pat her head, there's nothing I can say to get it out of her, she has sawn me getting beaten to almost death, and couldn't even move...

 

I hug her and lay down, patting her head as she goes to sleep.

 

"You better be prepared.... You bird face, because, next times it's not going to be pretty."

 

_______ 

 

"It's in there, I can feel their presence, they're strong for normal humans, and this energy, must be fallen."- A woman that has blonde hair in a ponytail and emerald green eyes that form a frown, with a silver armor and blue clothing details says, in her head a crown of sorts.

 

She's holding a sword that it's in its sheath of gold and blue colors.

 

"We better hurry Artoria, they're fighting another two small ones... And one of them just got hit pretty hard is losing conscience from how his vitality is..."- Another woman with silver hair and ice blue eyes, in a strange looking very long ponytail said behind the blonde known as Artoria, her clothes being something like a dress that shows a lot of her belly skin, it has similarities with a dress too, being of black, white and blue colors.

 

She holds a staff that looks a little like a long axe, in black color and blue details.

 

________

 

Both young lings didn't know, but this was the first step to their journey towards the raging fire in both of their hearts.

.

 

..

 

...

A fire of crimson flames that circle around a throne with a strange shape of a sword that radiates power even stronger than those of a holy sword.

...

 

..

 

.

And one of yellowish flames, that burns everything in their world, circling around a tall silhouette that just it's eyes are glowing yellow can be to seem.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mordred experiencing lost for the first time, Rey greatest fear happens.

And now with Mordred promising to take down the Pedo, what's going to happen in the future?

 

 

VERY LONG CHAP YEEEEE~

 

 

 

3