Chap 12- An offer
172 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 12- An offer:

 

(A/N; So my Pen broke, and I taped it back into place lol, so we guud.)

 

___________

{PoV Rey; ???}

 

I feel like my whole body is floating right now, in a bad way.

 

Can't feel anything on my lower back, and my hands and legs feel like they don't even exist.

 

So is this what Goku felt after the Kaioken and being smashed my Big monkey Vegeta?

 

But he was in agony...

 

Anyway, I can't open my eyes, but I have a feeling, the moment I open them... A headache with pirate of the Caribbean theme voyaging inside my head.

 

What? The movies are pretty nice, they appear on TV one time or another, I said to Mor-Mor I wanted to drink rum one time, Jack make it sound so good.

 

I received a headshot of a chop.

 

"I... She will..... why....."- I hear a voice talking, but I can't hear their full sentences.

 

Heyy, I am drunk here, someone get me some milk or something!

 

"Rey..... Okay... Right?"- O Mor-Mor! The voice from the princess of the kicking butt arts herself!.... I can feel her stare...

 

I'm sleeping, don't look at me.

 

"Oh she's awake, Rey-chan, can you move?"- Yeah about that, nop.

 

I am like that dude that was sent to space saying he was a perfect being or something, or was an ultimate being?

 

I am chilling while frozen here.*dudun ts*

 

Bad joke, but good humor, I liked it.

 

So how is your day my friend, I am talking to this void of place, yes you.

 

I am good, and ya?

 

Oh, nice, good to hear, the fucking silence I mean.

 

"She's probably swearing or making jokes while she's like that, 100%"- Hey! You don't have permission to read my mind and not give me credit! I thought first!

 

___________:

{PoV Mordred; Some benches close by the where they were}

 

After waking up, these two women had got us to some benches, the silver haired lady was, healing? Rey, and the blonde was in front of me, with a curious face.

 

I seriously feel like I have met her before, and that I should, punch? Her face? Why? I don't have any idea why.

 

She flinches for a second, and looks at my eyes.-" Mordred, We have come to help you and your friend, but it seems we got here too late, my apologies with all sincerity, we did not expect them to attack right away after finding you two..."

 

So they knew... well they probably got some information about us too, and having these so-called Sacred Gears, we must be valuable as heck for them to come in like this.

 

"I don't mind, we didn't die, and your guy's presence alone scared the crows away, I just regret not putting a better fight...*Looks at Rey* and her was probably the same, using her best attack, one that could make her almost win against me, and not leaving even a scratch, imagine what she felt, and then there's what happened to me...*clenching fist*"

 

The blonde lady looks at me and nods.

 

"We came here to help you guys with danger, but we were useless, for that we shame ourselves, but, I have an offer for you two, would you like to hear?"- I nod, I wanna know what such a strong people want with us.

 

"I, Artoria Pendragon, the leader from the second branch of the Pendragons, wish to help you both, and I ask you to join our faction, we don't have much, besides me Fey, and some other knights, but we can offer proper training, a castle for you to live in, and going back to the Pendragon family itself for you, for Rey I make the same offer."

 

Wait...

 

Wait... WAIT!

 

I am a Pendragon?

 

Like descendants from that huge hero?

 

...

 

I have so much excitement, that I don't even know how to put it out...

 

A knight faction... Badass as hell.

 

"Uuuhp"- Rey makes some noise.

 

"She said yes, same for me, then I can give back to those stupid birds back, for what they did to us!."- I stay resolute, I want to get stronger, and those birds, and finally go on our conquest we promised ourselves!

 

"*smiles* Then, I welcome you two to our family!"- She hugs me... and it feels strange... like, try having body contact only with a brat for more than 5 years, and you'll know.

 

"Thanks, I guess?"- After the hug, she started explaining some things.

 

Like how almost all religions were actually real stuff, and I can imagine Rey wanting to face Jesus or something.

 

But seriously... this is going to be a pain in the ass, devils, angels, fallen angels, even fucking ponies, I wanna kick one, maybe they will fly like a soccer ball?

 

Fey who's healing Rey, was just smiling at her.

 

I subconsciously looked at her.

 

"Ohohoh~ don't need to glare at me like that little Mordred-chan, I just find it interesting, she has a good heart, but her soul is that one of a fighter, in today's era, fighters are mostly hungry for battle that will rush at anyone who even bumps into them, is quite sad."- Oh, never seen something like that happen to her, she did kick a boy after she saw him trying to touch my thighs, but that, I don't even count, because if she didn't have done it, I would have.

 

"So*gets up* let's get walking? We have a long way to go, Fey, carry Rey, I will go with Mordred."- Artoria gets up and stretches her arms.

 

Wait what?

 

{Seconds Later~}

 

"WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!?!??!"- THEY DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS?!!?

 

"Yeeee~"-Rey has woken up, but she looks like a drunk is eating wind.

 

We are about to pass by the orphanage.-"WAIT!! YOU GUY'S NEED TO TALK TO SISTER KATH!!!! "- I shout.

 

*fussssh*

 

They stop.

 

Artoria looks at me, and widen her eyes understanding.

 

"Oh, let's go then Fey, you two wait here."

 

The two of them walk inside the orphanage.

 

"Heya... What did I miss?"- Rey appears at my side, now fully woken up.

 

"Not much, besides us experiencing ALMOST BREAKING THE SOUND BARRIER!"- She just hums at what I said...

 

You brat...

 

"Soooo, what you think? We're going to be super strong, if they're going to train us, what's after?"- Oh.

 

"The Crows, we're going to find them."- I stay focused on her face, she's looking at the orphanage entrance.

 

A determined frown forms on her face.-" I am gonna kick that fucker so hard, he will wish he had been born without nothing down there."- Now that's scary, even I got the chills.

 

Looks like the mental breakdown she had, was washed away by the chance to get stronger by even stronger people than the birds.

 

"Oh we will Rey, we definitely will."- I smirk and nod.

 

*creeeak*

 

We look at the two coming back, and Sister waving at us, with tears going down her face.

 

"What did y'all tell her?"- Rey asks while looking at the Sister crying.

 

"That we were friends with both your mothers, and Fey helped with some fake pictures of us together, and we adopted you, I am Mordred's mom, and Fey is Rey's Mom now."- Seriously?...

 

"Wow, so you're my mom now!"- Rey walks to the smiling Lady Fey.

 

"Oho~ Indeed~ Now let's go home my new daughter!"- She picks the brat up and starts running...

 

"What did I just witness?"- I look at them go, well Rey's having fun, so let them be.

 

I feel a hand picking me up, and carrying me beneath her armpit.

 

"So, let's go son!"- Seriously?

 

Her eyes are shining, even through her expression is a hard one...

 

Going to call me son aren't ya? So I am gonna give back with same coin!-" Okay... dad?"- She just smiles.... fuck.

 

"Can we- EHHHHHHHHHH!!!!?!?!?"- She starts running, accelerating faster and faster.

 

'AT LEAST LET ME PREPARE DAMN IIIIIITTTT!'

 

"Let's eat at Wac Donald's together! Son!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I changed Artoria and Fey, because... they just don't make sense being the same as their canon counterparts, but kept the traits that Artoria have, and will add some that Fey have aswell.

 

Still studying stuff about Fey.

 

3