Interview of a Little Angel
121 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

          As I stayed in the wonderous open air being held by All Might a number of people walked up to me; a man with glasses and a suit on, a guy in a coat and a man in a doctors outfit. As soon as I saw the last man I flinched, I could feel my wings trying to get me out of here but All Might held me even tighter.

"IT'S ALRIGHT LITTLE ONE. NOBODY IS GOING TO HURT YOU AGAIN, THIS HERE IS MY FRIEND AND SIDEKICK NIGHTEYE, OVER THERE IS ANOTHER FRIEND A POLICE OFFICER DETECTIVE TSUKAUCHI, AND LAST IS A DOCTOR THAT HANDLES HERO RELATED INJURIES. HE IS NOTHING LIKE THE DOCTORS THAT HURT YOU, TRUST ME I WILL BE HERE THE WHOLE TIME, I WONT LET ANYONE HARM YOU."

I am not sure why I trusted All Might so much, I had only known him for a few minutes but his voice and face made me feel safe, he also just broke me out of hell so I guess I can trust him for now. If he breaks this trust though then I don't know what I'll do.

"Fine, but please don't take anything out of me or rip anything off of me."

I could see this caused a lot of frowns and sad faces but they didn't look disappointed, so it was a different kind of look a look of... pity maybe?

"Don't worry we all promise that we just need to make sure you're healthy, then we would like to ask you some questions is that alright?"

I nodded to the Detective that spoke and looked directly at the doctor, I wanted to make sure I saw what he did so I wouldn't be blindsided.

"My name is Doctor Horita I am going to do a quick exam to make sure you are fine, we can do a more thorough one later. Now aside from you missing some feathers there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with you, reflexes seem perfect, body fat looks fine, ide like to get some blood tests later but aside from that she is perfectly healthy."

All the others nodded with smiles at this, I already knew I would be fine, my body repairs itself to always be in tip top shape, in an hour or so my feathers will be finished regrowing and I'll look 100%. Now I guess it's time for questions.

"NOW LITTLE ONE, WOULD YOU STILL LIKE TO STAY OUT HERE OR IS IT FINE FOR US TO MOVE INSIDE?"

"Ide like to stay outside All Might, it's been years since I've seen the sky. I've missed it."

"Years!?" The man with glasses said to me. "How many years if you don't mind me asking and do you know how old you are?"

"I have been in hell for 4 years now, 4 very long years, and I am 6 years old, give or take a few months."

This seemed to have shocked everyone and I noticed that even All Mights glorious smile twitched at this.

"4 years... All Might our information only showed this being a new facility, we need to recheck some things to make sure we didn't miss anything else."

"YES NIGHTEYE, WE WILL BUT FIRST WE NEED TO TAKE CARE OF LITTLE... UM WHAT"S YOUR NAME LITTLE ONE BY THE WAY?"

"I was not given a name yet, Angel's only receive names once they have finished their training so I have not been given one yet."

"Angel? As in wings, halos, clouds, heaven kinda thing?"

"Yes Detective, an Angel, although i don't know anything about a halo."

I don't know if they believe me or not, but it doesn't matter. A true angel doesn't lie about who they are.

"Well would you like a name?"

I thought about for a bit, the evil doctors called me; little girl, patient, doner to name a few but it might be nice to have a name, after all I wouldn't be getting my Angel training and I don't really wanna be called little girl forever. So I looked to All Might.

"Can you give me a name?"

This made the powerful massive man falter and for the first time in the many minutes since I've met him, he seemed panicked for a little bit before getting a very serious contemplative look on his face.

"MHM, WELL HOW ABOUT ANGEL?"

"No, I am an Angel I don't want my name to be that as well!"

"OH RIGHT WELL LET"S SEE THEN... LITTLE ONE YOU SAY YOU'RE AN ANGEL RIGHT? IN YOUR MIND WHAT DO ANGELS DO OR STAND FOR?

"Oh that is easy. Angels are justice, they are power, they are warriors and those that can condemn or save those that need it They do their jobs."

I am not sure if that's what they were looking for as it seems my frank answer caused even more consternation in their faces but All Might continued.

"WELL, I SPENT A LITTLE BIT IN NORTHERN EUROPE A FEW YEARS AGO AND UP THERE THEY HAVE MYTHS AND LEDGENDS ABOUT WARRIORS WITH WINGS LIKE YOURS THAT ARE SORT OF LIKE ANGELS, AMAZING WOMEN WHO FIGHT FOR WHAT'S RIGHT. THE VALKYRIES, SO I WAS THINKING HOW ABOUT VAL OR VALERIE?"

Mhm, that is a good name, while these Valkyries are at least not really angels of heaven it's possible they are angels of another lower world or maybe they are just stories, but they do sound like a good way to get a name. I should do more research on them if I can.

"Yes, I like Valerie but I like Vall the best!"

"Well we will have to get some paperwork and try and find your parents and see if about that but until then we can put that on your documentation. Now let us continue with our chat."

The detective continued asking me some more questions about my time in hell, and I answered them all, well the ones I felt like answering anyways. Can't give away all my secrets. By the end of the chat the sun was getting lower and the last thing the detective said drew my attention.

"Well I might have some more questions later but for now we can place you in social services care. They will house you until we can either find your real parents or a more suitable permanent home."

"NO!" I shouted at the man. "I don't wanna be cast out again, I don't wanna be passed around like a thing, I have had enough of that. I have no family, nobody who cares about me! If you put me there you or them will never see me again!"

Emotion flew off of my words, I was already betrayed once, I wasn't going to let that happen again. I just got out of one hell and I wasn't going to just be put in a possible second one.

"WELL MAYBE I COUL.."

"No All Might you cannot adopt her, no offense but you can't just adopt every child you save, if you did you would be a dad of thousands."

"LISTEN NIGHTEYE I UNDERSTAND BUT I CAN FEEL THAT SHE IS DIFFERENT, I NEED TO TAKE CARE OF HER."

---Sigh--- "All Might I can't stop you but being a parent is a big responsibility, you wouldn't be able to take off and go save the world willy-nilly anymore due to your commitment to her."

"Um, why don't we also ask what Val wants?" The detective finally got the two to stop talking.

"Um, ide feel a lot better if I stayed with All Might." This make All Might smile even bigger, if that was at all possible.

"UM NIGHTEYE, I MIGHT NEED SOME ASSISTANCE WITH RAISING HER THOUGH, YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT SOME OF WHAT YOU SAID BUT I WANT TO RAISE HER."

"I'll help, I mean you give most of your money away to charity so I can help raise her."

"THANKS, YOU CAN BE HER UNCLE NIGHTEYE!!"

That statement seemed to give Nighteye some emotional damage but I didn't pay much attention.

"TSUKAUCHI, COULD YOU HELP US WITH THE PAPERWORK, VAL HERE IS GOING TO BE MY DAUGHTER!"

 

3