New Home and Investigation
41 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Next few days were like a dream compared to the years before, once the Detective, Doctor, uncle Nighteye and my now Father All Might finished with their questions we went to do the paperwork to get me officially adopted. All Might gave me intense comfort to be close to him, I knew he would protect me, not just because he was the one who saved me before but there was something about his soul that gave me the feeling that no matter what he would keep me safe.

Once the paperwork was done, we headed to a large skyscraper, apparently uncle Nighteye owned half of the building, some he uses for something called a Hero agency and the other floors are used for housing hero's as well as his personal residents. It's also where All Might lives when he is in town.

After getting into an enclosed box called an elevator, we arrived much higher than before, I could see much of the city now it was defiantly beautiful, not as much as the sky itself but still pretty enough. I however was taken out of my stupor by uncle talking.

“Now Valerie if you come this way, I will show you where you will be staying. All Mights room is down the hall with his name on it, eventually you will have your name on it as well, my room is on the opposite side of the residence and up the stairs however I spend the majority of my time in the office on the 27th floor.”

The floor we stayed on or rather the common room was very nice, or at least I think it was, sleek furniture, grey furniture with a few All Might and other generic Hero posters around, the only thing I really cared about was the view.

As we reached what was to be my room uncle Nighteye opened the door for me. Inside was a bed a dresser, closet, desk.

“We will go shopping soon to get you some clothes and some more items to better suit your needs to make the room more to your liking. Anything off the top of your head you want?”

I didn’t need to think about what I wanted and immediately answered Nighteye’s question.

“I’m happy as long as I can see the sky, so I am happy with this, thank you.”

I was to enraptured by looking out my windows that I didn’t see All Might of Nighteye look at me with sad smiles.

The rest of the week went by pretty well. I spent time watching the sky, getting to know my new dad and uncle. So far what I found out is Uncle Nighteye is a major fanboy of All Might which was kinda weird and made me lose a little bit of respect from the serious uncle and All Might or Dad well while he makes me feel safe and is a great Hero, the best according to uncle Nighteye, dad defiantly lacks in certain things like teaching and being a parent. However I am still happy he took me in. That first week living with my new family was the best time in my life and while I still miss Heaven, I can finally say I am no longer in Hell.

 

*** 3rd POV***

 

As little Val was sound asleep in here white fluffy bed that they just bought All Might and Nighteye were sitting in Nighteye’s office talking about their new family member.

“All Might, according to Tsukauchi they were unable to find any relatives, her fingerprints aren't in the system and her DNA doesn’t match anyone, there is also nobody matching her description in missing persons, it seems like she just appeared and was taken in by those villains. However, on a brighter note that's that her adoption is 100% official now, congrats All Might you are now a dad.

“HAHAHA AND YOU ARE AN UNCLE NOW, HAHAHAHA. SERIOUSLY THOUGH, THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME TAKE CARE OF LITTLE VAL. I WANT TO TAKE CARE OF HER BUT LIKE YOU SAID I AM NOT THE BEST SUITED FOR THIS.”

“Yes I am aware which is why I suggested it. At first I was hesitant but even though she was held out there for about 4 years, she seems to be very intelligent and doesn’t show any fear if it was for the smile thing she would appear to have no PTSD at all.”

“YES SHE REFUSES TO SMILE, I ASKED HER ABOUT IT BUT SHE CHANGED THE SUBJECT. I AM NOT SURE IF ITS BECAUSE SHE IS UNHAPPY IN SOME WAY OR WAS CONDITIONED TO NOT SMILE OR SOMETHING ELSE BUT I AM HOPEFULL THAT SHE WILL OPEN UP TO SOMEONE SOMEDAY.”

“Yes, now the reason why I called you is to show you something.”

All might looks confused as he leans over while Nighteye flips open a laptop and turns it around.

“During the investigation into the villain lair where we found Val we also found footage of various experiments that were performed on her. We found 4 years' worth of them as well as logs both digital and paper.”

“SHOW ME...”

Nighteye flinched slightly at All Mights tone, it was filled with hate and bitterness.

“All Might, Toshi... calm down nobody can hurt her anymore and you have to keep a cool head or I won't show you what we found.”

“FINE”

The long All Might watched the footage and was told the specifics of the logs and diaries that were found, his heart burned with sadness while his blood boiled with hatred at those that did this to his now daughter and that these people might have done it to others.

That night was a long night for these two heroes and it was a night that they wouldn’t forget.

2