333 Asai –
1.4k 5 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Asai De Trichia, having received a night time summon from Her Majesty Victoria. 

Made his way into the royal palace. In which he was quickly received and ushered down multiple flights of stairs and corridors. Having a little deja-vu, Asai's nerves began to shake as he remembered how brutal Queen Victoria was, back when he had met her as a princess.

"The last time I came here, didn't she fracture my ribs and almost kill me?

...

Dear Goddess Loha, I pray to you, please don't make me go through that experience again, especially when your chosen avatar is now level 99... I'm too young to die! I still have many wars to fight for your children and kingdom Ugh..."

 

Approaching the large doors, the maids who flanked the duke were satisfied with checking out his visuals. And so, they slowly opened the doors before bowing. Allowing only the man entry, as they remained outside.

 

Entering into a large desolate hall. A mixture of candles and crystals illuminated the room, filling it with a warm and gentle atmosphere. A King-sized bed was placed upon the middle, upon numerous soft-fur rugs as well as pillows.

"Well... Thank god the walls aren't decorated with weapons and torture devices I guess."

 

The canopy bed itself had all of its curtains closed, concealing the woman laying within, awaiting his entry. The only thing Asai could make out, was her alluring figure as a small shadow appeared upon the silk material. 

 

"I'll personally fuck your brains out, and empty your balls completely!" Victoria Del Lagos' promise of reward, replayed within his mind. 

Just prior to brushing the curtains open to enter, Asai quickly chugged a slow-absorbing stamina potion. "Just in case..."

 

Stripping off most of his clothing, keeping only his trousers on. Asai climbed into the large bed. Her Majesty Victoria Del Lagos as expected was waiting within.

Hugging a soft pillow just under her breasts, as her mighty cleavage ended up being emphasized. Dressed in a pure white lingerie set, that consisted of a white silk choker, little armband frills as well as straps across her thighs and ass. She looked absolutely delicious, shocking Asai greatly. As he remembered her as either a warmonger, or someone who was consistently seen clad in gold. The colours of divinity.

Not expecting the woman to be dressed in such a beautifully pristine and pure way, he found himself speechless, as he continued to enjoy her aesthetics. And although his eyes kept running up and down her curves, outlining the beauty's aspects, Victoria proudly maintained posture.

 

"Asai..."

Catching him off-guard, it appeared the two weren't alone. Glancing to his left, Kozumi was dressed in a matching set of lingerie, except in black. The woman was also enjoying the eye-candy he was showing. As his traps, shoulders, biceps, chest and abs were all on display for the two to enjoy.

"Your Majesty, what's going on?"

 

"Sit, and I'll explain."

Although Victoria ordered him to sit, before Asai could get comfortable. She pointed to her own beauty smooth thighs.

"A lap pillow?" Victoria nodded, seeing his gaze head down towards her long legs. As such, Asai laid his head upon her lap, as the beauty allowed her breasts to lay upon his head. Her arm going down, stroking and enjoying his muscles. However, the beauty had to be extremely careful, simply brushing him lightly.

 

Kozumi also wanted to join in, to touch him. But she held back, and awaited her orders.

 

"So. Kozumi here has already told me all about your situation. 

Duke Asai De Trichia, I Her Majesty, Victoria Del Lagos, personally thanks you for your loyalty and extreme devotion to your kingdom, and in extension, to me your queen.

during our first campaign against the elves, although you were aware of my brother's schemes and intentions towards sending you to your death, pretty much... You still chose to remain loyal to my dynasty, even when Kozumi offered you refuge elsewhere.

And although she tried many times over, to seduce you, to use you. At the end of the day, you remained loyal to your duty as duke. And placed her under my knight's guard, bringing her to justice under the laws of the kingdom.

Giving me the final say, to the fate of your friend, your benefactor, and saviour.

As such, I've come up with a plan. Asai, this is for our ears only alright?"

 

Victoria suddenly stopped, her gaze going towards the curtains.

"Come out. Now."

 

Miku exited her stealth, showing herself in her maid uniform. Quick to bow as she entered the bed. Kozumi, unable to help herself threw the girl into her embrace, shoving her face into her cleavage.

"Miku! I missed you!" 

 

The maid kept quiet, unsure of her fate.

 

"As I was saying, this is for our ears only. 

After your campaign against the dark-elves is completed. I want you to conquer and annex Par'Talucca, the kingdom of dhans. And become its king, although officially, you'll be promoted to Grand Duke. With territory the size of a kingdom, I will offer you my hand in marriage. As your promotion and territory will also make me an Empress. Now, I understand that you enjoy your independence, as such. I won't ask for much.

Give me a boy to inherit my kingdom and visit me annually, and I'll be satisfied. After all, you're the man who plucked my virtue and purity. You will take responsibility won't you?" 

 

Asai, rather than answer with words. Rose from his position to kiss her.

"I will, only someone blind would refuse such a beauty such as yourself."

 

"As for Rosemi, I believe she has plans to move with you to Par'Talluca, thus, becoming your Duchess. Our son will inherit my kingdom, whilst hers will inherit yours. And if that isn't enough to sate your ambitions. With two kingdoms working together, perhaps we can build an entirely new kingdom for you. I hear the deadlands has space enough for a few to be built there.

As my husband, I'll naturally support you."

 

Asai accepted her orders. However, building a kingdom of his own will come much later. Something, he couldn't even imagine himself becoming, if not for Victoria's assistance.

"I understand that most nobles marry out of obligation, for benefits to their dynasty, but what about her?"

 

"Victoria, how do you actually feel about me?" Unable to hide his own thoughts, he asked.

 

Victoria's expression actually went blank, unreadable for moments.

"Asai, I like you. Or perhaps I love you.

You should know, back when we first met. I told you how I was basically a puppet, a tool for politics. I was never taught how to love, or how to receive it. Even my own father, Godfrey was horrible at being there for me, for us, siblings...

So, I want to tell you that I love you, that I desire to give birth to your children and yours only. But, forgive me if I can't tell whether these feelings I have for you is either love or admiration.

Even now, I am a queen. I have a duty and an obligation to act on behalf of the people. You, you are my best choice, and also my favourite choice. Okay?"

 

Asai nodded, before responding to her feelings with a gentle kiss. Victoria seemingly appeased, joyed at how that went.

 

"Okay, so now I need you to stick your cock into Kozumi here and fuck her brains out!"

36