349 March
1.2k 2 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Having fortified and defended the village for days, luckily experiencing no attacks at all. Rosemi De Lumix, Chloe, Violet and the 900 knights finally arrived. Re-joining the duke of war's command.

Asai De Trichia along with Robin Sol were both greatly joyed to see their expressions to be filled with perhaps boredom and a tint of disappointment.

 

"Rosemi, Sit-rep?"

 

"Ever since you marched on ahead of us, we're encountered zero hostiles. Honestly, the boys are down because they desire more chances and windows of opportunity to prove themselves worthy, both in your eyes and the eyes of their goddess Loha.

As for our supplies, they're completely stocked up. I've already implemented our supply lines in coordination with Via Marea's merchants. Food, water, spare weapons and armours. We're good."

 

"Good. Rosemi, some of the locals have decided to pledge themselves to our banner. So, consider them to be citizens of Del Lagos for now and equip them with quarter plate armour and spears. 

Whilst they won't be actively engaging in battle against our enemies, they can reinforce our supply lines by protecting the shipments along with our trainees. As much as I'd like to respect their desire to battle, to avenge their families and friends. I can't have them ruining my formations and battle-lines." "Not to mention, these guys are amateurs at sneaking around, and when we march, most likely they'll slow us down..."

 

The duke's gaze passed over his captains. Clad in their feudal armours, helm within hand as a form of respect towards their lord. Similar to the gentleman's greeting, upon taking their hats off. Excitement and expectation apparent, upon their faces.

 

"Lads. If it's battle and glory you seek. You can be damn sure you'll have plenty of it! Prepare the men, we march after the hour! For Kingdom and glory!"

""For kingdom and glory!"" The knights saluted, as they repeated the kingdom's motto in unison.

 

Watching the knights march out to prepare their platoons and squads. Whilst Rosemi also slipped out with Chloe to equip the locals and give them their new orders.

"These medieval knights really are something else huh. I always thought it was weird how they seemed to glorify and love war and battles so much..."

 

Turning his gaze over to Violet. Who's gaze was lingering upon his crotch. "Not now vixen!"

"Violet. Take this, I'm sure you already know what it is, but wear it. It doubles your summoning output without increasing the costs."

 

[Skeleton Ring]
Level Requirement: 45
Requirements:
Stats
[Catalyst]
Empowers caster's necromancy output by 200%

 

The dark-elf inspected the bone ring with excitement. Although it appeared to be crafted from bone, it was actually a mineral found within Ignis' volcanoes. A metal that was highly conductive of magical energies, especially that of black magic. The ring itself had been bathed in dark mana for years before entering circulation and use. 

"Pluion... It's beautiful, thank you."

 

[Violet: Lvl 70]
[HP: 100 MP:100]
[Skills unlocked:]

[Soul Eater]
Targets defeated by [Violet] summons, recover 15% of [Violet] missing HP & MP
[Summon Skeleton]
Skill costs both HP & MP [200]
[Summon Skeleton Knight]
Skill costs both HP & MP - Bestows summons [Bone Sword] [40]
[Masochist]
Damage drop -30%
[Sacrificial Rite]
Sacrifice summons to recover target maximum HP/MP/SP at 2% each unit.
[Summon Cavalry]
Skill costs only MP - summons [Armoured Skeleton Horse] [40]

 

Looking at the bone design, Asai felt strangely confused. Only a necromancer who grew up idolizing such a fashion piece would find it to be aesthetic, he guessed.

"With this, I have at my command around 1,200 units." 

 

"Mizumi, still no signs of Count Jenson and his men?"

The dhan appeared, only to shake her head horizontally before entering [Hide]

 

"Robin."

Her copper coloured eyes gazed into his, a little frown already appearing upon her brows. As she tried to guess his next words.

"Robin, lets split up-" He now had her full attention, as her body language suddenly became aggressively stubborn. Hands crossed under her bosom as she frowned. "-Hold on, let me finish. We split the army into two forces. I'll take the left segment, and I'll leave you in charge of the right segment. We'll travel in unison, heading towards the same direction albeit keeping a distance between our two forces.

This will allow us to scout out further as we advance. And, if battle comes to shove, either one of us can flank around to help the other. What do you think?"

 

"And what if we both end up facing armies that outnumber us?" Her posture relaxing somewhat. As he didn't immediately go back on his word of playing it safe.

 

"Well, that's why I'm sending you into the right flank. You're my strongest knight. I can trust you and your combat experience to perform even without me."

 

Robin Sol nodded reluctantly. She hated the idea of splitting up, but she could understand the need to expand their area of influence and range of sight. In addition, he was the duke and lord after all. If he decided to spearhead his commands and orders regardless, she would have to listen anyway. "At least he's considerate enough to somewhat ask for my opinion..."

 

 

"Good. Take Violet and Chloe with you. Rosemi will march alongside me."

The girls all saluted the duke, as they received their orders.

 

 

"Miku."

The blue headed girl, tilted her head as her purple gems looked towards him.

"Have Mimi ride with Robin. If their flank encounters an opposing enemy first, have her return to you. If we encounter the enemy first, have her notify Robin with her cards."

"Yes, father." She quickly spoke, before dipping into [Hide]

 

 

"... What."

35