361
1.3k 1 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Within the middle of the night. A gentle candlelight upon the deskside flicked, barely illuminating the room. 

In bed, cuddling within his chest was the white haired beauty Robin Sol. Her little lungs peacefully filled her with air before she blew little raspberry snores. Miku was also fast asleep upon the bed, although she was seated against the headrest. Mizumi had taken one of the sofa's in the room. Covering her body with a cape from Trichia, as one of her legs dangled off the edge.

And although he couldn't see her. Asai could sense Mimi's presence beyond the door. The girl was in stealth, as she guarded the room.

As the man could barely move without waking the girls around him, he decided to inspect his status once more. Especially after noticing another new addition to his growing collection of rings. 

 

[Par'Talucca]
Level Requirement: 75
Requirements: [Royal Blood]
Stats
+25 Melee Attack
[Clairvoyance]
Passive immunity to all magical forms of stealth

 

"I see, so that's why Xian could see me even whilst I was in [Hide] but seriously, how many rings am I going to have to wear..."

 

[The Queen's Gift] [Kozumi's Ring] [Ring of Prodigious Power] [Caronia's Spirit] [Par'Talucca]

 

Having a quick flash back to his last memory before passing out.

 

"D-did I fucking eat that man's heart? F-fucking hell... Berserk mode is fucking mental!"

 

 

As the man was already checking the system, he figured he may as well also examine the girls around him.

 

[Robin Sol: Lvl 90]
[HP: 100 MP:200]
[Skills unlocked:]

[Winged Foot]
Increases movement speed by 40%
[Disappear]
80% chance of Vanishing
[Divinity]
Increase Divine Elemental damage by 20% and Elemental defence by 10%.
[All in One]
Shoots 13 arrows at once. Each arrow deals 90% of normal attack.
[Detect]
Detect any players or monsters in Vanish mode within a 40 meter radius for 60 seconds.
[Holy Testimony]
Manifests 10 astral swords at target. Each sword deals 35% of normal attack. Swords nullify foreign mana.
[Saintess' Faith]
Increase Holy elemental damage by 25% for you and 15% for your allies.
[Ascension]
Enables flight for [Robin Sol] Sustained Mana: [10]

 

"Holy moly... Sweet baby Loha! I always hoped her little white wings weren't just for show. Fuck, I wish I was born as an elf, that skill is overpowered!"

 

 

[Miku: Lvl 78->85]
[HP: 100 MP:100]
[Skills unlocked:]

[Hide]
Able to Vanish from players or monsters that are up to 10 levels higher.
[Psychic Phantom]
Additional 100% Damage added to a regular attack.
[Sealing Square]
Seals opponents that are within a 15 meter range
[Phantom Menace]
Summon a phantom at 90% of caster level
[Mortal Rising]
After entering [Vanish] First attack has +60% critical chance. Upon successful critical [Vanish] remains.
[Invenom]
Increase Venom Elemental damage by 20%, 10% chance to inflict 5 additional ticks of venom
[Silva's Protection]
Grants immunity to hostile physical projectiles under [Unique] rank
[Deadly Blow]
300% of user's [Agility] damage bonus upon a successful critical attack.

 

"Makes sense, she has the maxed out version of the sklil I received from her. Man, this makes Miku one deadly as fuck assassin. 60% critical chance on first attack out of stealth, empowered by this 300% of agility stat as damage. Amazing..."

 

 

[Mizumi: Lvl 75->84]
[HP: 100 MP:120]
[Skills unlocked:]

[Hide]
Able to Vanish from players or monsters that are up to 10 levels higher.
[Psychic Phantom/Double]
Additional 250% Damage added to a regular attack.
[Sealing Square]
Seals opponents that are within a 15 meter range
[Darkness]
Increase Darkness Elemental damage by 20% and Elemental defence by 10%.
[Death Call]
Brings an opponent within a 10 meter distance to your feet and paralyze it for 5 seconds.
[Katar Mastery]
70% boost to your Katar's damage, 50% agility added to critical hit and 20% boost in Critical Chance
[Victoria Del Lagos']
Actioned by [Loha] [Mizumi] has submitted to [Victoria]
[Mana Shield]
100% incoming magical damage reduces [Mizumi] MP instead of HP

 

"Ah... So close to greatness. If [Mana Shield] included physical damage too, then it would be perfect..."

 

 

...

 

 

Having spent the time recollecting his thoughts, trying to remember the events prior to fainting. Asai honestly wanted to return to sleep, being surrounded by beauties who were all comfortably snoring adorably, had made his mind also drowsy, although having slept for so long already.

If it wasn't for his stomach grumbling from the lack of sustenance, and desire for something more than just potions, he perhaps would. Alas, he climbed out of bed to stretch his legs. Just from glancing out the beautifully designed window, he instantly knew that he was within elven territory. The architecture focusing on that of religion and arts, easily distinguished the place from Del Lagos.

 

As he snacked upon a sandwhich from his provisions, Asai couldn't help but chuckle a little.

 

"Robin is basically a stealth bomber, if she can fly as high as I imagine her to, whilst also in [Disappear] dropping [All in One] from the sky.

Then there's Chloe, who's already acting like a hybrid between a Gatling-gun and artillery.

Miku seems to be optimized for assassination, stealth and critical hits, especially with her doppelganger. Making her into one deadly glass-cannon.

whilst Mizumi seems to be a more upfront fighter. A rogue-bruiser perhaps? 70% boost to katar damage, and that new mana shield of hers.

Violet? Hmm... A pure necromancer with no deviation, exactly as one would expect I guess.

As for Rosemi, her skill build is as honest and straight forward as she is. Swordsmanship and duels, describe her well.

 

As for I... Am I a rogue-assassin-bruiser-fighter? A jack of all trades, master of none?"

 

 

Mimi, sensing movement from within, entered. Filled with joy as she saw the duke finally awake from his coma. She jumped into his arms, uncaring of his midnight snack. The little commotion awoke the others, who also joined in on the group hug.

 

After giving everyone enough head pats for months.

 

"Robin, update me. What did I miss?"

35