514
863 3 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Endure, if it was Erica, she would've handled this much better than you. Reign in your emotions girl."

Seeing the shaking within her shoulders, the biting of her lower-lip, as well as her tight-grip upon her sword, so tight, her fingers were turning pale from having the blood squeezed out of them. The Duchess continued to advise her daughter who refused to reply to any of her comments.

"Do you know what the flower erica symbolizes? It means to be the sole ruler, monarch, eternal ruler or ever powerful. Did you not vow to carry her responsibilities upon your shoulders? Do it for her, hold your oath and stop embarrassing my bloodline!" Although the duchess tried to whisper, with her rising voice, along with its sharpness, a few of the close noble-heads who had contributed their forces to the unified defence had to pretend to be deaf in one ear.

With a vice like grip chaining her to her current position, Rosemi looked over to her left, seeking the assistance of a friendly-face.

Miku, who had remained entirely quiet the entire time, met the regent's gaze as she slightly lowered her head, as words weren't required to convey the orders she so desperately wanted to speak. Fading out of existence, Rosemi was once again surprised as the dhan who had remained besides her revealed itself to be the young-dhan's shadow-clone, Mimi. 

 

With mana imbued eyes, her gaze shot back over towards the waves of blue, scanning and searching for both her father's whereabouts and Miku's location.

 

 

[Miku: Lvl 89]
[HP: 100 MP:100]
[Skills unlocked:]

Spoiler

[Hide]
Able to Vanish from players or monsters that are up to 10 levels higher.
[Psychic Phantom]
Additional 100% Damage added to a regular attack.
[Sealing Square]
Seals opponents that are within a 15 meter range
[Phantom Menace]
Summon a phantom at 90% of caster level [Mimi]
[Mortal Rising]
After entering [Vanish] First attack has +60% critical chance. Upon successful critical [Vanish] remains.
[Invenom]
Increase Venom Elemental damage by 20%, 10% chance to inflict 5 additional ticks of venom
[Silva's Protection]
Grants immunity to hostile physical projectiles under [Unique] rank
[Deadly Blow]
300% of user's [Agility] damage bonus upon a successful critical attack.

[collapse]

 

..

 

 

 

Miku, flanked by her strongest dhans, childhood friends who had endured the long-migration south who had since underwent training, had her eyes on the prize. As the largest looking dragonkin casually sat upon its large tail, and whilst it was almost twice her height and size as Miku was naturally petite, the girl crept closer with her team of assassins, which comprised of a mixture of Avengers and Predators.

By only following the gentle scent of rice, they continued to follow their leader, Miku who was undoubtedly the strongest amongst them. Just as the shield of humanity had launched quite the suicidal-undertaking, Miku also couldn't control herself from remaining still.

Within striking distance, the dhans launched their surprise attack the very moment they felt their leader's mana flourish.

 

 

[Psychic Phantom] !  [Psychic Phantom]  [Psychic Phantom]  [Psychic Phantom]  [Psychic Phantom] !!

 

 

With two dhans per dekan, they swiftly assassinated five of the largest dragonkins by beheading them from both the front and the back of their necks, before dipping into stealth and running for their lives as AOE skills rained down upon their estimated locations, erupting and pounding the ground into smithereens as a few of their companions were unfortunately one-shot. The life snuffed out like a candle-light, as the darkness sudden enveloped their senses, dropping them into an eternal abyss of wandering.

 

As the evolved dekens swarmed their corpses that had lost the guise of stealth, fighting to bite and consume its flesh like piranhas to meat. Miku had no choice but to shove her emotions aside, as there were no place for tears upon the battlefields.

Especially since they were still stuck within enemy flanks, with mud and dirt constantly exploding like landmines as they retreated back towards the keep, from both hostile-fire and also friendly-fire as fireballs, ballista-bolts and stone flew into their flanks, ensuring the masses of blue remained entirely chaotic and bloody.

 

 

Like a ray of light, an emergence of hope, Duke Jeffrey and his heavy-cavalry smashed through the dekan ranks. Unknowingly creating a path for them to utilize as the enemies shifted their targets over towards the humans who were stampeding over them like an iron-clad train. Before the man and his men as quickly as they had entered, also exited the area by bulldozing his way through, losing dozens of horses and knights as spells and abilities flew into his knights.

 

 

However, a few dekan-sages, dragonkin that preferred casting abilities over fighting with their weapons in melee, smarter than others. Had accurately guessed their intention to travel within the forcefully opened up space, and launched balls of highly volatile mana into the vicinity. Which swiftly covered the area with blasts of blue light that burnt and cooked everything within its area-of-effect.

Feeling their mana regenerate, which confirmed their pot-shots to be successful, the dekans attempted to make their way over towards the feast. 

 

 

Miku, along with her surviving members were strewn across the mud and dirt as their ears rang, as a high-pitch screeching flooded their minds, concussing them as their sense-of-balance was entirely taken from them. As the blue headed dhan was the strongest, she was the first to recover her bearings as she rose. Having lost her katars, she swiped the blood away from her nostrils before yanking the two daggers out from her backside and prepared to fight for her life, against the swarming dekan-knights.

It was only then, did she saw the hunger and starvation within their eyes, the desperation to feast, to eat, for survival. Thus, a question she had in mind earlier was answered, as the dekans appeared to have no logistics or supply-lines to assault. Clearly, they had received orders to forcefully march and simply consume what they killed.

With such realizations coming to mind, she couldn't help but imagine her torso being torn apart and bitten into, rather than just suffering a clean and honourable death. No, her body will surely be desecrated and ruined, as there won't be a single spec of flesh left to her bones.

 

 

"COME AT ME YOU SUSHI-BASTARDS!" Facing the enemies that had been at war with her people and kingdom for as long as she could remember, Miku stood her ground as her mana-heart raged with great bloodlust.

The young dhan roared as her daggers dripped with green [Invenom] her ferocity, her killing-intent in accordance to her high level that outclassed the dekan-knights who had yet to achieve evolution, caused the blue-masses to falter as they desired easier prey.

 

 

With the sudden hesitation, the small window of opportunity was utilized by the duke who had circled back around. Laying within the front of the knights like rag-dolls, her surviving friends were plucked from the dirt and carried back towards the walls. Without having a say of her own, Miku was also plucked off the ground and shoved into the breastplates the duke wore.

The man smiled, as he recognised the friendly face.

 

 

"Thank you young one, your distraction earlier helped me more than you know! As thanks, would you like to hear why the chicken crossed the road?"

"N-NOT NOW YOUR GRACE!" His knights, who were forming the very frontlines with him, could only try and keep his focus on matters of great importance. Matters, such as surviving and escaping.

 

 

 

 

 

Touched on this in a random chapter before.

Spoiler

Avengers were AGI stat dhans, whilst Predators were STR stat dhans. 

Asai's skill build is actually Predator, with hard-hitting nukes/abilities.

Miku is an Avenger, as she relies on RNG critical rate, that throws her agility stat into inflated critical damage.

 

AGI dhans equipped daggers/katars, as they provided the fastest attack-animation/speed. Whilst STR dhans actually wielded swords as they granted greater RAW-ATK stat from the weapon itself, but gave slower attack speeds, something the Predator didn't care about anyway, since it preferred nukes rather auto-attack crits.

For example: (Taken from the actual game values: Best weapons available according to source.)

[collapse]

 

[Meister's Glory] Ancient: Sword, ATK Speed: Fast, ATK Power: 503, LVL:102

[Homer's Will] Ancient: Dagger, ATK Speed: Very Fast, ATK Power: 371, Lvl 99

[Mano's Delusion] Ancient: Katar, ATK Speed: Very Fast, ATK Power: 453, Lvl 103

 

Source: http://rohan.playrohan.com/GameInfo/ItemInfo-weapons.html

27