All-Meat The— (2)
392 8 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Is this usual for a pirate with the bounty of 90 million? Surely, not! Even his crew mates are surprised. Wait, why are all of them girls? More importantly, what is this giant Sea-King? Wait... where's Captain Smoker?' Tashigi's eyes stared at the brown and red massive dragon turtle with its 'shell' covered by a wide forest with a variety of trees and other kinds of plants present on its surface as if it was a living biome!

But more than the beast, who attracted Tashigi's attention the most was the grinning individual with her captain's jacked on his body. His red hair was still drenched and many injuries on his body were evident enough! His laughter will the coast as he waved his hand, "You guys, help me name our new friend!"

Tashigi looked sideways and found everyone from the Devil Back Pirates staring at the monstrosity huffing with... arrogance? It had no pupils but they could practically sense her pride from far away. A sentient sea king!

Under her stunned gaze, Brody Hanma, the infamous destroyer of Germa Kingdom jumped down and explained everything casually. Discovering the beast called All-Meat, explaining her species, and then remarking how they killed dozens of sea kings!

Tashigi's eyes snapped wide open in horror as she screamed, "What did you do to Captain Smoker?!"

"Huh?" He looked at her in surprise and Tashigi realized this instance... she hadn't even entered his registration until now.

"Oi... everyone... who is this pervert? And... why doesn't she have a better pair of panties on if she wants to show them off?"

"Idiot! Don't look at my panties!" Tashigi screamed with a furious expression as Brody crossed his arms and shouted, "Then don't expose them! Who's the idiot now, idiot?"

"Your crew looted my clothes!"

"Hah?" Brody looked back before giving a thumbs-up, "Good work, men!"

"Don't just ignore my question!" Tashigi hissed, "What did you do to Captain Smoker?"

"Him? Nothing, he's alive but unconscious."

"Impossible, you did something to him! Brody 'Ruin' Hanma never leaves an opponent unscathed!" The bespectacled woman bit her lips with tears forming in the corner of her eyes, "Oh, god... y- you won't leave me untouched, too, right?! You demon! Even if you have my body, you'll never have my spirit!"

"Well... you sound like a great fan of my work. I didn't take anything from Smoker," Brody grinned, "But... I think, for the next month, he'll only smell Sea King. Anyway, look behind me! Do you see that? The hottest one? That's my girlfriend. Do you think I need you? Well... she agreed to contribute one child so I'm still looking for more volunteers!"

Tashigi sniffed and looked past Brody before questioning, "Who are you talking about?"

"Hehe, let's decide it now! Who's the prettiest, Girl?" Alvida smirked.

"Is this the time for it, Hungry Pig?" Carmen frowned.

Tashigi's jaw hung open as a wide-faced monstrosity leaned her head down and threw her hat into the ring as the rest of her crewmates looked at her, too.

All-Meat Sea King... competing for the hottest pirate...

"It's... it's of course, you," Tashigi whispered with a fearful expression as the beast nodded and pulled back. Meanwhile... Alvida fell to her knees.

"Bested... by a Sea King... maybe meat really is the best form of beauty..."

"It was obviously biased opinion," Nami shrugged.

"Anyway... why is she here? Wait," Brody's expression turned sour, "Did you actually recruit someone behind my back?"

"Like hell, I will join pirates!" Tashigi snapped.

"Ah, I see. Had me worried for a second," Brody chuckled, "I thought someone already invited you. Say, that's your sword, right? Want to join my crew?"

Tashigi's lips parted wide open, "I- I just said that I won't! Maybe... you're airhead, too?"

"Hee~ A pot calling kettle black, huh?" Reiju smiled while Carmen looked at All-Meat, "Pinky, I'm the cook, and if there are more cooks then I'll be the Head Chef! Don't eat humans from now on, okay? I don't want to cook human meat."

All-Meat Beast blinked and pulled her head dangerously close to Carmen until her fishy scent grew evident and she huffed before nodding.

"Wait... WAIT!" Brody shouted, "I could have thought of a name better than Pinky. Oi, Pinky, want to be called Meaty?"

Pinky didn't even register the notion.

"How about All-Meaty?!"

Pinky huffed but still didn't nod.

"Isn't that fine? She obviously looks like one 'Pinky'." Carmen smiled and patted Pinky's turtle limb.

Pinky nodded in return.

"Damn... Carmen, I'll get back at you for this!" Brody scoffed as their cook stuck her tongue out, "You can try but you have to hurry before 3 years!"

Brody stared at her before laughing, "Hahahaha! That's a good one!"

"Anyways, Pinky can control where she will grow all the Meat trees and plants so, we can cut the rest and actually build a ship on top of her! And as she grows, our ship will get bigger, too! Oh, we also have to make it so that she can fight underwater." Brody looked at the crew.

One exhausted Nami still recovering from her injuries.

One Carmen.

One Alvida.

One Nojiko.

One Reiju.

"Let's give our best!" Brody grinned.

"Of course, we can't make anything like that!" They all snapped.

'What's... what's going on? Is this... really how a criminal act?' Tashigi had seen criminals— pirates or not. And she could say for sure... this was no criminal. Even if he broke the laws and that defined him as a criminal... he wasn't—

Brody blinked and looked back before grinning cheekily, "So? Why are you here, Tashiperv?"

"It's Tashigi!"

"We've taken her as a hostage," Alvida smiled, "There's a fleet outside waiting for us. Of course, now unprotected more than ever, we need a hostage."

"Then..." Brody looked over at them, "Why not take Smoker as a hostage, too?"

Their expressions grew to be a sight to see as they realized... he was right!

Smoker would be even more valuable!

"You cannot capture him! With his Moku Moku no Mi, he can pass through any restrictions until—"

"Until we use cuffs made out of sea stones, right?" Nami grinned as she took off the cuffs from the back of her jeans, "Thanks for the gift, sweetheart."

---

"This is utterly shameful!" Smoker had a terrible expression but he sat beside Brody nonetheless with his wrists caught by cuffs made out of sea stone while the rest of the crew members alongside Tashigi situated themselves over a make-shift hut nailed onto Pinky's shell. Shockingly enough... even the shell of the All-Meat Sea King would recover in time so Brody was beginning to realize just how pissed 'they' would be.

"Come now," Brody chuckled, "I kept my word. I defeated you and I'll head to grandline but before you say anything about my genius method of defeating you... think of a way to counter it. Cause the next time we meet, I'll use it again!"

"Next time," Smoker's slightly bloodshot eyes grew calm as the corner of his lips briefly tilted up, "Next time I'll have you locked in the jail. But... you understand what I said, right?"

"There's an innocent girl in one of the ships who was caught by the previous commodore. So, you want me not to attack anyone since even you don't know which ship she's in? That about right?" Brody inquired while yawning, "Damn, I'm sleepy."

"Indeed... our battles shouldn't affect a civilian," Smoker narrowed his eyes.

"Eh, it depends on your men. Give us a space to leave and why the hell would we have any reason to attack? We're reasonable, you know. You should look up the skirts of nobles if you really want to see crime—" When Smoker expected Brody to actually break apart the nobility and their discriminative views, his words almost made Smoker want to jump into the sea and commit suicide, "Like... one of the noble women was actually wearing nothing underneath! The other one had some latex and a lock? It was weird!"

Blushing, Smoker hissed, "Stop talking!"

"Oh, ok..." Brody grew silent as Pinky made her way towards the encirclement of the fleet. The marines were quick to discover Smoker being a captive since Brody did stand on top of Pinky and wave him around like a fucking white flag but once Smoker was about to be exchanged, Brody heard a shout from the main and the largest ship. Since they were near it, almost gaining a pass, he could see Buggy locked in through one of the bar vents.

"B-Brody? Help me out! I'll— Oi, Brody, don't ignore me! Help me!"

"Shh, ignore that deformed child," Brody sweated and whispered to Smoker, "If we ignore a child's tantrum, it'll go calm, I learned this from my mother."

"Bastard, I can hear you!" Buggy screamed!

Once they did leave the encirclement, Brody looked back at the troops of the navy all collected and aiming their weapons at him.

"Calm down, calm down! I'm dropping Smoker! Come pick him up." Brody smiled and looked at Smoker, "Well, this is goodbye. Let's meet at Grandline again."

"Tch, don't be sappy with me!" Smoker growled and looked at Tashigi tied to one of the meat trees, "Let her go—" Before Smoker could speak, Brody unceremoniously pushed the man off of Pinky's head as his scream echoed throughout the fall!

"Pfft! That was amazing! Pinky, full speed ahead!" Brody grinned.

"Rrrrooougghhhhhhhh!" With her roar making the sea tremble, the four turtle-like limbs of her began to rotate at a tremendous speed, and with a momentum befitting a speed boat, Pinky took off!

"You can do that?!" Brody gaped in amazement while sitting on her head as Tashigi screamed, "Let me go! You promised!"

"Ah, I let Smoker go as I promised!" Brody looked back and shouted, "But I am Brody Ruin Hanma! I always take something. This time, it's you!"

Meanwhile, the marines were in a state of shock!

"Hurry! Rescue Commodore Smoker!"

"Send five ships after Devil Back Pirates! Contact the Headquarters! Hurry! Hurry!"

It was clear.

The pirates were in a panic for the world wasn't ready for...

Pinky.

The All-Meat Sea King!

***

Full Title: All Meat the King— Pinky!

***

A/N: I am making a list of who may have shown Haki early on the series with their feats, like Enel and the Giants of Elbaf in Little Garden. If you know more, do tell me.

And I also think Robin awakened her fruit pre-time skip. Thoughts?

Besides... how was Pinky's Introduction? I had no idea how to introduce a ship spirit so I opted for this.

15