SM Club?
3.9k 11 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You are a magician Mr Artel. Congratulation." He said toward me

"huh???"

I stared dumbfounded at this old man

What the hell did he say?

"Hahaha... sorry about that. I always wanted to say that once. It seems you don't understand the reference."

The old man smiled at me and sat on a chair in my room.

Wait, who gave you permission to sit.

"Would you accompany this old man for some late tea party? don't worry your parent already know I am meeting you right now."

I was Skeptical about what he said but decided to sit opposite of him.

He was one of the strongest living beings. He had control over the Second Magic, "Kaleidoscope". I keep my vigilance and just sat quietly and looked at him.

"So, is there anything that I can help you Mr Zeltrech?" I asked for his purpose in meeting me.

"Don't be in rush kid. Come, eat and drink the snack." He gestured toward the table in front of him

A lot of refreshment appeared on top of the table. an aroma of cake and the smell of tea filled the room. The tea is red like a blood but the good aroma say that it was an expensive tea, the vapor show that the tea is still warm.

I took the small cake and sip the tea. The flavor seeped throughout my body.

"It seems you enjoy it." He gave a small smile

"I don't know what kid these days like, I am glad I asked Velvet for suggestion. Now then, Lets talk Business kid" He started to do a long explanation toward me

There were a lot of people who had special power in this world. It didn't matter whether they came from family of magician, lineage of non human or others. The government and other organization kept an eye on people like them and kept it a secret.

Of course there were also people who got out of their radar. With that explanation, I asked him.

"So, you come here because of the government or Clock tower?"

I was sure my father was quite strong and had some influence in the government. Did he want to take me despite of that.

"No, not really. There are not many who can order me" 

Then why are you here. I looked at him suspiciously.

"Did you know, my magic is kind of special. "Kaleidoscope" allow me for the "Operation of Parallel Worlds'. Using my abilities, I can see different path this world or individual will take..." He paused a bit before looking at me.

"But it seemed it didn't work with you"

My back drenched in sweat. Could it be because of Imagine breaker or the power of god inside me.

"And what will you do Mr Zeltrech? Will you give me to the  Government or Clock Tower?" I asked for his purpose again

I tried planning several things if things go sour. Even though I was talking with him right now. I also talked secretly wit the system to see whether I could do something.

Suddenly he gave a small laugh

"That is a good joke kid. Why should I do that? A good Specimen... I mean kid like you should not think a bad things like that."

"(yeah right... and you just said specimen for god sake!)

Looking at my silence, He started speaking again.

"You know in this country someone with special abilities would need to get "education" in some organization to study their power. I would like to make offer for you, why don't you join my organization kid."

So even if I refuse his offer, I still need to enter some organization.  I needed some time to prepare. 

I had some information about Zeltrech and I didn't think its bad to work under someone strong like him.

After considering the pros and cons, I gave him my answer

"Sure then. What is the name of your organization?" I asked him

"Its called SM club."

"..."

"Pardon? I think I misheard the name."

"SM club, it is abbreviated from Secret Magician Club. It is new organization under Clock Tower that teach and train children with special ability  in secret to prevent and erase any existence that endanger society." He said to me like there was nothing weird in the name

(WHO THE F*CK CAME WITH THAT NAME?) 

Are you sure its not a name for a club for some fetish? I retorted in my mind. My eyes twitch slightly. Seeing my expression, Zeltrech seemed to be happy.

He looked like waiting for my answer toward his proposal. I asked him whether I needed to answer now.

"No, of course not. I will give you some time to think. I am sure you will benefit a lot studying under me and I can get amusement.... I mean a good student from this. Win-win I said."

I nodded my head in approval toward his statement.

"Then I won't disturb you anymore, Its already late. Children need their sleep after all. I will wait for you kids."

After saying that, Zeltrech disappeared from the room. Seriously, What a weird individual. But even though like that Zeltrech was considered an ally of humanity.

 it's not bad making connection with him as long as I survive acting as protege under him . Making one of the strongest magician in the world as ally will prove beneficial for me. I better prepare things as much as possible so that I could survive in this world.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Time Skip 8 Years later

8 years had passed since my meeting with Zeltrech. Lets summarize what happened in those 8 years. First lets talk about my ability, I researched about the way to remove the Absolute choice from my ability list. I found the way in the system and it need a lot of GP. I decided to put it aside because I need to save GP for my preparation studying under Zeltrech.

Second about my life before the tutelage under Zeltrech. I decided to also focus on developing my music skill. In my previous life I never did any music related activity at all. So I decided to try it.

Coincidentally my mother was a famous violinist in the country. She taught me violin and other instrument. After trying it, I felt more interested and decided to develop it seriously. and it was really not because my mother looked really happy when I held the violin and always compliment me about it.

Kazuki wasn't interested in music but it seemed she was prodigy in painting. Some of her painting was sold for ridiculous amount of money.

My relationship with Kazuki also took a weird turn. When I was 11  years old, after coming home from watching romance movie, my father joked that time really progress fast and it would be lonely when Kazuki marry in the future.

My Absolute Choice triggered at that time and told me to choose to propose to Kazuki or my father. I didn't have any hard feeling for you father but If I was told to decide proposing to a girl or to an old man I would choose girl anytime.

Kazuki refused at that time but her doting on me strangely grew worse. She always tried sleeping and bathing with me and even often play kissing with me. She played it off by saying it was normal for sibling to do this. 

Kazuki also like to spoil his little brother Yuuji like me but when he was five years old after befriending one  girl named Komine Sachi, he said that it was uncool to be too clingy with your sister.

he seemed to decide to sacrifice me because he didn't  want his girlfriend to misunderstand. Because of that I took the brunt of Kazuki love.

As agreed with Zelretch, I joined the SM Club. I decided to ignore the name. I was studying under Zeltrech for some time. Zeltrech had bad reputation in the clock tower for crippling his disciple and having bad personality.

But after knowing him, it seemed its just a misunderstanding. He was just another fun old man, I even called him gramps now. The worse things that he did to me is making me read grimoire that made the reader go mad, exterminating some dangerous cult, and experimenting with my ability a bit.

I write this sincerely, not because that he was standing behind me while I wrote. so can you go away now Zeltrech.

I decided to hide some of my ability and focus on acting as support. It's not like I got paid more. I need to have hidden trump card when things go sour.

"Elliot, can you help?" Some of the people that I did mission said that to me. It seemed I got distracted for a bit.

"ah sorry wait a bit. "It will start now! Breath of integrity serving the goddess...dwelling in my melody, healing comrades...finale! Remedy Oratorium".

A harmonious melody was heard across the battlefield. All of my Allies were rejuvenated and the enemies became weaker. It was quite fun combining music and magic in battle.

I even got some strange title like Prodigious Violinist. It was definitely no chuuni at all

After years of practicing music, I was quite popular in entertainment industry. Maybe because reflecting my wish, the mission from the system also came about anything related to music.

I even did performance with one of famous rising Idol and singer named Vita Clotilde.

Not a lot of people know about my Imagine Breaker and full power of my space magic. I just used it in crisis, so only the people close to me know it. But I never expected that in my next mission just before I graduated from becoming Zeltrech Protege, I need to show my card and because of ridiculous reason at that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.

Pink Goddess?:  Kyaa... he said "Breath of integrity serving the goddess". He cant forget me after all. I am really a sinful woman.

Elliot : Its not about you, you bitch.

SM Club

A class that Zeltrech made to gather outstanding child and educate them how to use their power. Even though he created the class, Zeltrech only teach Elliot and students who took his interest and left rest of the education to some professor from the Clock tower.  A lot of appeal was cast to change the name but using his authority it was refused. Zeltrech like to see talented children said that they want to join SM club and find out the hidden meaning behind it afterward.

Prodigious Violinist

A title given to Elliot because of his dedication to music especially Violin. After seeing how happy her mother  was after seeing Elliot talent in music, he decided to dedicate himself to music beside also focusing on magic. His strong dedication also made him use music in battle with the help of Zeltrech. He got embarassed the first time he got his title but get used to it.

50