Dark Flame Master 1
2.3k 4 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I continued my stroll across the city with Moca, Hina, and Maya. With the two additional help, I had already seen most of the city. Sometimes I got a glare from the guys around the city because I was surrounded by three beauties. Nah, not really.

Since I heard that Maya and Hina are Idol, I cast some simple magic to disrupt the precognition of people around us. So from outside, we just looked like a normal group of highschooler who were touring the city. Of course the magic will disappear if we do something excessive or someone focus their attention on us.

its not like we were doing something wrong. We are just sightseeing and I wasn't dating Maya or Hina but it was a precaution. I don't want to give them trouble since we just met. I heard that the Idol industry in Japan was very harsh. But it seemed Maya and Hina didn't look troubled at all. Then suddenly onee-chan... I mean Hina started to talked to us.

Hina : "hey, hey~♪... we already seen most of the city right? How about we go to live house next?" Hina suggested looking excited

Live house is a music venue featuring live music. It most frequently referred to smaller venues, which may double as bars. It is quite different from venue used in classical music performance. In Live house unlike the classical venue they didn't provide chair to the audience. They were standing to see the performance of their favorite band. The allure of Live house is that fans can enjoy the performance in a free manner sometimes with jumping, using light stick, even banging their head in rhythm.

I am also interested in visiting live house to broaden my horizon. But I kind of wonder why Hina looked so excited to suggest it. Does her favorite band perform today?

Elliot : " I don't mind but why are you sound so excited Hina" I asked her in curiosity

Hina : "hehehe... actually my sister will have a performance today♪" she said looking happy

Maya : " Ah... I remember now... is that why you bring your disguise to the agency Hina-san"

Moca : "Roselia performance huh~"

I guess Roselia is the name of the band that Hina's sister at.

Elliot : " Can I asked why is Maya talking about disguise?"

Hina : "Onee-chan is always mad when I watched her performance that is why I always go in disguise~♪"

Elliot : "wow that sounds so troublesome" It looked like her sister really dont want her to come.

Hina : " I know however she sometime realize my position and its hard for me to come recently"

Moca : " Maybe Hina-senpai sister is a tsundere"

Hina : " ehh.. what is tsundere?"

Maya : "It means someone who act really cold to you but actually really love you, Hina-san"

Hina : " Really?" She sounded really happy when she heard it

Elliot : " Lets not jump into conclusion, shall we?" I didn't even met Hina sister yet and I don't think categorizing someone as tsundere because she act cold is too rash.

Hina : "hehe... I know, however I just I got this idea if I bring Elliot there and said I bring you there because my new friends is a Roselia's fan, she wont be mad at me" she looked proud of herself when saying that.

Elliot : "But I never heard Roselia performance thought" I said to her

Hina : " cmon, Elliot... Please help me, I want to see onee-chan performance~" she hold both my hand tightly and looked at me with puppy eyes.

Elliot : "sure, Its not like I will lose anything in this" I answered defeated by her plea.

Hina : "yay... thanks Elliot" she suddenly leap and hug me

Maya : "H-hina-san you shouldn't hug a boy suddenly like that" She said that while panicking and looking around. It seemed at least Maya still conscious that they are Idol and it is dangerous if someone who knew them saw it.

After that we separated. I can still feel the lingering warm and smell in my body.

Moca : You looked disappointed Elliot~" she said in teasing

Elliot : " Hahaha... What are you talking about Moca" I pretend to be oblivious to what she was talking about to stop the conversation. However suddenly we heard a loud shout from a distance

??? : "HOW WILL YOU TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS???"

We looked at the source of the voice and noticed there were a crowd there. Curious about what happened we went closer.

-few moments later-

When we arrived, we saw a group of three hooligans surrounding a pink bear mascot? with a kid and old woman. The kid is crying while the old woman calming him down and the bear mascot is talking with the hooligans.

I asked the onlooker about what happened. It seemed the kid was bumping to one of the hooligans and dirtying the hooligans clothes when playing with that pink bear mascot. Then they got mad and demand compensation in an enormous amount of money to the child and the old woman. The bear then shield two of them protecting the kid and old woman.

The thing that pissed me off was not even one person were trying to help. The one who made eye contact with the hooligans left in a hurry like they were running away. I can't really blame them though, because the three of them looked like someone who was not a good member of society. I know it was not good to judge someone by their look but threatening an old woman and a kid for a petty things in threatening tone already show how trashy you are in my opinion.

Not only that Even if it was faint I can feel something inhuman from one of them. If my intuition is true then I need to bring this to some remote place to be taken care of. Lets see if this one can be recycled or not I thought coldly.

Hina : "t-that is Michelle... we need to help them" said Hina in panic

https://bandori.fandom.com/wiki/Michelle

Maya : "Wait H-hina-san... we should call the police in this situation" Maya said while taking her phone and looking at the bear called Michelle in worry.

Moca : "the situation look like it will turn worse~" She said in a worried tone

These three probably knew the one inside that bear mascot. I decide to go and help them but when I decide to go a sound that I didn't want to hear resound in my head. I paled when I saw it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okusawa Misaki POV

Misaki : "That is why they said they will clean it for you if you just give it to them" Misaki said. Because she wore Michelle costume from outside it can't be decided whether it was the voice of girl or boy. although the one who heard it can determine it was from someone young.

https://bandori.fandom.com/wiki/Okusawa_Misaki

Mob 1 : "hahhh... I said I don't want to... just give the damn money already" said one of the mob with threatening tone

Mob 2 : "yeah just give us one million yen and we will forget this ever happened... gyahahaha" he said while laughing like maniac

Misaki : "there is no way that shirt worth that much!"

Mob 3 : "hooo... so you said we lied to you, you fucking bear" He said while coming closer to Misaki

Misaki thought that it is really bad day today. She just played with children using her Michelle costume. She never knew something like this would happen. She thought if only Kokoro was here, the black suit would be able to help her. She is feeling so scared right now. she is facing three adult with dangerous vibe.

She was considering to run away, but seeing the face of the crying child and the frightened old woman made her choose to stay.

Misaki : " can't you at least act like an adult"She said in low voice

Mob 1 : "WHAT DID YOU SAY, YOU FUCKING BRAT"

He seemed to take offense from Misaki muttering. that the man held up his fist and try to strike Misaki with it.

Seeing that Misaki felt really frightened. She prayed that someone will helped her despite the impossibility. Even thought it can't be seen from outside, she already closed her eyes preparing for the pain that will come.

*Bang*

Strangely even after few second, nothing happened only the sound of fist hitting something was heard. she didn't felt any pain.

Feeling strange, she slowly open her eyes. In front of her is a man that she never saw before . He is quite tall and have long orange hair tied in pony tail. Although his face is a little feminine, his gaze to the three man is unwavering which made him looked really cool.

Seeing the man that saved her, Misaki heart skipped a beat and blushed. All girl had a dream of being saved by a prince. He didn't appear on a white horse but the way that he saved her made her looked dazzling to Misaki.

The 3 mobs was surprised at the intruder. They back up one step and gauge the ability of the man. Even the onlooker also focus their attention to the man. Feeling that all of the attention were on the man, like that acting as cue the man started to speak. He put his left hand on his waist and his right hand on his face.

Elliot : "kukuku... you foolish mortal who disturb the peace of the city...how dare you try to attack my companion... I am the inheritor of darkness and the infinite dragon god Ouroboros... I will bring judgement to you.. Prepare to suffer the wrath of Dark Flame Master!!" he said in loud voice

Time seemed to stop at that time, whenever it was the mob, onlooker or Misaki, they can't give response to the absurd chuuni entrance.

At that time, Misaki swear that she will go to shrine after this. Because after the three Idiots, she got acquaintance with another weirdo. Despite that, Misaki didn't know that the man who do that chuuni act also felt like going to die at this moment.

40