Dark flame master 3
2k 6 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before he can finish his sentence. A coldness that he never felt before descent to the surrounding. He paled and can't speak anymore. Even some onlooker looked afraid seeing the youth face. The youth was smiling but his face was really dark. The girls behind him can't see his face and felt the atmosphere. The mobs had stepped on Elliot Reversed scale.

It was not known whether because they can't sense danger or because Elliot did it deliberately. The one behind can't seem to feel anything wrong Not minding the paled face of the three mobs and the onlooker. Elliot started to speak

Elliot : "ahhh... it seemed a trash like you can't understand if it was not spelled to you... Get out from here if you don't, even If god descent here... he won't be able to help you (Scram or I will kill you)" his voice was not loud but surprisingly the three mobs can hear it clearly.

The two mobs ran away in fear. The last one looked reluctant to go but after seeing Elliot face decide backed away for today. Not before giving the girls a look with dangerous glint.

I felt relieved that its end. I guess the effect of the absolute choice also end after the mobs ran away. When I sighed with relieve someone suddenly tackled me from behind.

Hina : "hahaha... that was so cool Elliot~♪" Hina was hugging me from behind

Moca : " Yep... you are like real hero of shounen manga... Moca-chan want to register to be the main heroine now~" moca said that with her flat tone

Maya : "at least its end... its starting to get scary at the end"

Elliot : "Hahaha... sorry to make you worry" I smiled helplessly

I walked to the old woman, kid, and Michelle. The old woman thanks me for saving them. I come to Michelle who was sitting on the floor and help her up. She felt so light. If I calculate from the weight of costume and the person inside. I guess it is a girl or a petite boy who was inside.

I started to regret choosing the second choice. But what passed already passed I guess. The boy who was scared before came to me and spoke.

Kid : "Mister Dark Flame Master you are very strong... are you a superhero?....Are you Michelle friend?" he spoke with sparkling eyes

Elliot : "hahaha... Thats right kid... But I forgot my mask today... so can you keep this a secret between us?" I speak softly to him while smiling

Kid : " Sure...I won't tell anyone I promise" He looked happy, maybe because he can share secret with me.

After that the kid and his mother say goodbye to us. Even after being far away the kid was still waving at me. So I waved back.

After He can't be seen anymore, I came back to the three girls. I decide to tie all lose ends before it bite me in the future.

Elliot : " Sorry girls, I think I can't go with you to the live house today. I just remembered that I have something to do" I said to three of them while looking apologetic. Michelle is standing behind them listen to our conversation.

Hina : " ehhh... why" Hina looked dissappointed at my statement

Moca : "Yeah... you already promised"

Maya : " You two, Elliot said he have some business to do. Let him take care of it first" Maya tried to pacify both of them.

After some convincing, they accept my reasoning and we parted ways. I said goodbye to them. Of course I exchange number with them and promise to keep in contact with each other.
.
.
-On the onlooker side-

Onlooker 1 : "Did you see that, That boy really was amazing" One of man said while remembering the previous scene.

Onlooker 2 : " yeah... But its weird... I swear I already saved the recording but I can't seem to find it"

Just like that man, every recording of the accident has been erased by the mischievous step sister. Of course she kept a copy as a blackma-Keepsake. On the other side, there are two girl who are also talking about the accident.

One of them was a high school girl with long black hair and the other one is petite girl with purple hair. One of them have a shy demeanor and the other looked very energetic

??? : "Rin-rin Did you see that... that boy was really cool!!!" She said excitedly

??? : "A-ako-chan.... I know.... But you shoudn't.... Get so excited" she said with a low voice

Ako : "With his dark flame, He vanquished evil... He is the Dark Flame Master!!" she said in loud voice.

https://bandori.fandom.com/wiki/Udagawa_Ako

Rinko : "It is the first time.... for me.... seeing someone.... do that in public.." she still remember the scene of that boy fighting the hooligans

https://bandori.fandom.com/wiki/Shirokane_Rinko

Ako : "Right~!, Right~!... I saw one of onee-chan friend with him... Maybe I can ask her to introduce me to him...You should come too, Rin-rin!"Ako asked thinking it was a really good idea.

Rinko : "... Huh...? ... Uhmm...?" Rinko didn't know what to say about that

Rinko : "(Meeting... new person... its scary" Rinko was scared to meet new people especially boys.

Rinko : "I-I... can't... It's too scary..."

Ako : " I-it'll be fine! C'mon, Rin-rin, it'll be fun!" she said

Ako : "The fallen angel and the Dark Flame Master... the two being from darkness will be destined to meet... and their meeting will be... ehm... will be..." she looked hopefully at Rinko.

Rinko : "A fateful encounter?"

Ako : " A fateful encounter!!" she said happily. Ako continued trying to convince Rinko to meet Elliot with her.

-At Misaki side-

Misaki : "Thank you guys... I don't even know what will happen... If you don't show up" said Misaki in gratitude... She already got out from Michelle costume

Hina : "you should said thanks to Elliot you know~"

Misaki : " so his name is Elliot " she mutter quietly like trying to remember the name

Maya : "Why don't you introduce yourself when you have the chance Okusawa-san?"

With her red face from embarrassment she answered

Misaki : "Uhhh... Its not like I don't want to meet him... But I was in Michelle for so long... and I was sweating a lot so..."

Moca : "Hyu~Hyu~... you are like maiden in love Misaki" she teased her

-Evening somewhere in remote mountain area-

It was already few hours after the accident with the three mobs. A man was standing in the area surrounded by a lot of people in black robe. If you looked closely, you can see that some of them have a feature of non-human.

??? : "huh... They are late" One of them spoke with irritated voice. He seemed the one with the highest position here.

after a few minutes three person appeared in the room. If Elliot were here, He will recognize him as one of the mob that he attacked.

Mob 1 : " I am sorry... We got into trouble in the city with a human" he said apologetically

Boss : " with a human? is he a magician?"

Mob 1 : "I don't know... but he use strange martial art" He said while kneeling

Boss : "Martial art?... Is it the rumoured Ryouzanpaku?" He said while thinking

Boss : "cheh... so are your group serious in joining us?"

Mob : "Of course... I heard that Diodora-sama like to break Human girl... I already prepare a few sacrifice for him" He is thinking about few girls that he had and the girls that was with Elliot.

He knew that he was not a match with him in battle... but He won't be able to protect his girlfriend from the threat of high class devil. He thought inwardly with a cruel smile.

Boss : "Very good... we can give the best to Diodora-sama and enjoy the rest in group" he said with a cruel smile. The comment of the boss was responded with applause from the group.

From the reaction, It seemed that this was not their first time doing this.

"Please let me have the first taste boss" one in the group said

"I hope it was not easily broken like the previous one" another chimed in

The sound of vulgarity continued in the room. The boss and the mob seemed pleased with the group reaction until some sound was heard.

Boss : " Huh... what is this music?"

The sound of music was heard in the room. Most of the people in the room was mesmerized by the sound of Violin. All of them listen attentively to the sound in trance. the Melody was very pleasing to the ear. sometime fast sometime slow.

but someone in the group realize. there was something wrong with the music. He spoke hoping it won't be too late

"stupid... deploy your barrier!" He shouted

"Resounding beat Fourth Melody Shi No Ongaku " The voice of a young man was heard.

Suddenly the Violin sound stopped... strangely the melody continued... like it was planned one by one the people in the room was death... Their scream and explosion of their body happened in an harmonious way like a musical... The condition of the room become grotesque... some body part was scattered with blood everywhere. there were only few survivor that luckily survived.

"ah It seemed a few survived... Thank goodness" There was a young man with orange hair there. He was smiling like there were nothing wrong in the room filled with corpse.

The mob paled when He saw the face of the young man. but when He realized that his boss was still there, he calmed himself.

Boss : "Who are you young man? are you the one who did this? How do you know this place?" asked the boss

Elliot : "hahaha... Thats a lot of question... well lets just say I follow some small trash that I found in the city and I found a jackpot instead" I said While grinning

Boss : " Don't get cocky just because you killed some small fry brat" He seemed confident he can take Elliot on. He took something from his pocket and activated it.

After that teleportation circle appeared in the room. After a few second, the room was full again filled with people with bat wing. If compared from before there were more people here and they were also several time stronger.

Boss : "Look, Can you see this many middle class devil in one room, Don't underestimate the servant of the High class devil Diodora Astaroth!!" He shouted loudly with pride... It seemed He didn't even consider that he will lose today.

Elliot seeing that can only smile lighly. Actually Elliot can Kill them with his previous skill. But he decide to spare a few of them. He remembered that He got a new ability from his mission when defeating Felton. In Elliot eyes, all of them were no different from talking corpse.

And This new ability seemed very compatible with fighting demon. Even though He can't fully control it yet, he decide to use them as practice model.

Mob 1 : "What are you smiling for brat... Boss lets just kill him" the mob was really scared seeing Elliot smile.

Boss : " You don't need to tell me, Men attack him!!" He give command to his troop.

A lot of demonic energy gather and attack Elliot. A loud explosion then resounded in the room. Smoke filled the area making everyone can't see the aftermath.

Boss : "See that kid! thats what you get for being cocky!" He said arrogantly but his voice become lost when he saw the aftermath

Over there floating was Elliot. He was unscathed. But there was something different from him. There are a lot of wing growing from his back. Most of them are white but there are also few with different color like red, blue, yellow, and green representing the Tetra Element. Elliot looked calm watching all of the demon in the room while smiling.

Boss: "I-impossible, WHAT IS AN ARCHANGEL DOING HERE!???" He screamed loudly disbelieving what He saw. Only archangel Possessed that many wings. And He already remembered the face of all archangel. It is impossible for the kid in front of him to be archangel.

If he is really an archangel. Then he will really be die today. The only one who can Fight an archangel is a demon king. That way he refuse to acknowledge the man in front of him as Archangel . Because if its true his only way to survive was to plead to be spared from death.

Of course Elliot won't spare any of them. He already eavesdrop on their conversation earlier. He won't let any of these trash to survive. Without waiting for anything, Elliot started attacking them. They panicked and tried to escape. But Elliot didn't allow it. after their teleportation. Elliot locked the space in the area.

After that Elliot massacre all of them mercilessly. Some of them beg to be sparred in tears but Elliot just Ignored them. At that time, One of group of demon of Old-maou faction was eradicated.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Ability
??????? ??????? ????? (SSR)
????? ???? ?? ? ? ? ??? ? ? ? ? ?

40