Circle
1.6k 3 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

??? : "So my parents told you to take care of me?"

Elliot : "That's kind of misleading, they just told me to check up on you to make sure you are okay living alone"

That was some kind of worrying word. It made me remember the troublesome teacher from my school.

Now that I think about it, she seemed to be planning something. But I always avoid her. Lets hope its not something bad.

??? : "They are such a worry wart, they even asked help from a high school students... am I so unreliable in their eyes *sigh*"

Elliot : "Don't think to much about it... Most parents will worry if their daughter decide to live alone"

We are now in front of the Live house Circle. The front of the Live house also served as a kind of cafe. It seemed, this place was a popular place to hang out. It had a good atmosphere and the food was also quite good.

The person in front of me is Tsukishima Marina one of the staff in this live house. She is a beautiful woman in her twenties. She has fair skin and somewhat pink-red eyes and shoulder length black hair. She is the daughter of my mother's friend.

https://bandori.fandom.com/wiki/Tsukishima_Marina

She decided to work here independent from her parents. Even thought her parents didn't reject her idea, they were still worried about her well being. She looked to be quite a dependable woman from my first impression.

She was on a break right now, so we decided to talk while eating some snack. Abby was enjoying her Macaron Tower while silently listening to our talk.

Elliot : "You are older than me, so I am sure you are more dependable however I already promised your parents... So if you need any help feel free to ask."

I said to her while enjoying the coffee that I ordered. Oh this is quite good. I think I can make it this if I use the new equipment I ordered.

Marina : "hmm"

She hold her chin while putting her elbow on the table. That was really unlady like pose, however at least, it showed she was comfortable with me.

She was thinking while observing me from across the table. After some time, she smiled at me and started to speak.

I got a bad feeling about this. Woman always showed this kind of smile when they wanted to request something unreasonable.

Marina : "Actually, I have something that might need your help... Why don't we go inside?"

She said it while hinting something sexual will happen. But I knew that in a time like this, 99 percent it will be just a man doing an odd job.

This was not an American Movie where when a plumber helped a woman with her job, he will get some kind of special reward.

Even though like that most men still fall for this kind of request from beautiful woman. They still believe in that one percent chance. Its like gambling, even if the chance was low, we still hoped for a miracle to happen.

And I have Abby with me right now, so the chance will decrease more.

Still I decided to help her. Let just let her use me this time. Thinking like that, I followed her inside.

-few hours later-

After that like I guessed we were told to help organize some new equipment that arrived. she was quite surprised when Abby also decided to help.

Her strength was really a surprise for Marina.

Marina : "Everything's packed up, all clean... I think we're done for the day!"

Marina said that after checking all the equipment. Now that I think about it, I didn't see any male staff in this live house.

Marina : "Thanks both of you... you really helped me there"

Elliot : "Don't mind it"

Abby : "I am happy to help~♪"

Marina : "Ah you are so cute Abby"

she said while rubbing Abby's head.

Abby : "hehehe"

Marina : "why don't you order something from the cafe Abby, I will treat you"

Abby : "really... yay~♪"

She then walked outside happily. I decided to stay here and talk with Marina.

Elliot : "Now that I think about it, you seemed to not having any male staff around here, why is that?"

Even though its not a must to have, but a male staff was very convenient to have when doing hard work.

Marina : "Well, actually there is a reason for that"

Marina : "First we just opening up so there is a shortage of staff"

Marina : "Second, this live house was actually created by the owner with the intention to help support all the girl bands we have in town to have a place to show their skill."

That's some weird goal. Lets hope that the owner was not some creepy old man.

Marina : "So we want to focus on girl bands as a brand of our live house, Its not like we won't have any male staff. But we want to limit it to make it more comfortable for the girl bands performing here"

It was quite reasonable actually, for example when there is a performance, it will be easier for female staff to stroll around in the staff area. So it can avoid something like lucky pervert accident from happening. It won't help if some protagonist with A rank or above skill appeared though.

Marina : "Now that I see it, Would you like to work here? we can use some man power. The pay is actually quite good"

Elliot : "didn't you said that you want to limit the number of male staff"

I spoke looking troubled with the inconsistency.

Marina : "Don't worry about it. Your face has this feminine allure to it. I am sure if we just put a skirt and make up, no one will think you are a man"

Elliot : "I will pass... I still liked to wear pants"

It will be quite interesting to work in this place, but I already had a lot things on my plate.

Marina : "fufufu... its just a joke... oh the job offer is not though... If you are interested just make me a call alright"

I guessed she really need help. after that we trade our contact information. Even if I didn't work here, it was not a trouble to help from time to time.

Elliot : "So is that all you need help with?"

Marina : "Actually, There was something else... I am in quite a pickle actually... hahaha"

she gave a troubled laugh.

Elliot : "uhm?"

Marina : "Well, there's going to be an event here soon where all those girl bands can come and play live."

Marina : "The only conditions are being girls, and being a band. Pros, amateurs, everyone's welcome! The only problem is..."

Marina : "We haven't had a single band sign up yet. I mean, I know we're not the most famous place in the world, but still..."

Marina : "I think this is our chance to get our name out there. I was actually in charge of this live house and... I don't know what to do..."

Elliot : "So if this event fail... the credibility of this live house will fall to the bottom huh"

Marina : "Exactly... so can you help me with this?"

She looked at me hopefully

Elliot : "When is the event anyway?"

She then showed me a calendar and the date with a circle in it. I calculated the time to get the band and the practice time. I smiled at her.

Elliot : "Don't worry... If this live house closed down... I will help you find a new job"

I said to her with an assuring smile.

Marina : "ehhhh!?... you should said that you will find a band for me at a time like this!? aren't you too cruel!?"

Elliot : "But it was such a pain... and did you see the time... We will need to quickly find minimum of five bands for the events... and we also need to consider their practice and coordination"

Marina : "E-even so, you don't need to be so blunt about it... if this was a dating sim you already lose a lot of Marina point!?"

Elliot : "*sigh* what do you mean by that... and if you want to make an event like this... at least do a better planning... now I see why your parents told me to check up on you"

Marina : "B-but... I just got so excited to make it happen... you will help me right? didn't you said that you came here to help me?"

She said with a tear in her eyes. Even thought my first impression of her was of an dependable woman. Could it be she was quite an Idiot?

Her preparation was really inadequate if she just started to look for bands right now. But It was not impossible though to make this event a success. However the band that participated will need at least a decent skill.

When I was thinking whether or not to help her to make this events a success. A sound was heard from the system.

*ting*

[Main Mission]
Goal : Make The event of Live House Circle a success!
Description :
You need to help someone when they are in need of help (especially if they are beautiful girl or woman *wink*). Make the event a success. If you can make this event a success, it is possible that Marina impression of you will increase.
- Requirement of success
1. Invite at least five bands to the events
2. Make sure the show will be a success
Reward : Random upgrade in one of your ability or item.

Now that there were something like this. Of course l will help. I looked at Marina who still had a tear on her eyes.

37