Kazuki 1 (R18)
2.6k 8 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author note :
Well as the title said it. someone below 18 please skip this chapter and the next chapter lol.
https://grisaia.fandom.com/wiki/Kazuki_Kazami
------------------------------------------------------------

"You got careless, Wyler"

She said while imitating gun with her hand.

"Who the hell is Wyler?"

"Well, didn't you see the spy movie last saturday. There was this scene where the assassin sneaked into the house of the cops and surprising him"

"Well, I am sure the the assassin didn't barge when the cops is taking a bath"

I recalled the scene. I was sure both of them were man in the story.

"fufufu... don't sweat the small detail"

She said that and joined me in the bathtub.

She sat in front of me and didn't seem mind that I looked at her.

"And What are you doing here Kazuki?"

"...What am I doing here...? that question again... is that supposed to be philosophical question?"

"Nope, I am just looking for explanation for the things that I am observing right now"

Even though we took a bath and kissed when we were child. We stopped doing it when I reached my teen.

"Well... Its natural for Lion to kill Zebra and eat its flesh and its natural for big sister to bathe with her brother... This is just how nature works."

"Can you not spout nonsense and act like it was a common sense with that kind of confident voice... someone may actually believe it"

"Honestly Elliot, Don't depend on petty thing such as common sense. It will make you look small minded..."

"I mean the concept of common sense itself is rather vague that another person could have different concept about it. Only a pathetic man would cling to it...."

"I know you like this evil genius act... but can you tone it down a little"

"That's quite a way to speak to your big sister"

"ouch... don't kick me like that... I can see your private part!"

"Well want to see them further"

she said that while smirking

"At least show some modesty please... and you are my sister... I don't think of you like that"

She suddenly feel silent.

After some time she went closer to me and lean on my chest.

"hey Elliot... If I tell you to hold me will you do it?"

"Why is the conversation turning like this"

"Please don't change the subject"

She asked me while hiding her expression

"You know sibling normally don't do something like this right... at least not at this age"

"What part of you is normal anyway?... "

She said retorting to my statement

"Then Kazuki... Do you really want to sleep with me right now?... are you sure about this?"

She said looking at my eyes

"Yes, I love you not as siblings but as a man and woman, is that a problem?"

She spoke with a serious face. I felt bad to make a woman saying this to me. I responded to her confession.

"I am sorry... I didn't look at you like that"

I said resolutely.

"..."

"Is that so?... well I guessed that's the normal response...I am sorry... forget I said anything"

She said with her poker face, but there was some sadness in her tone.

Then when she let her guard down, I pushed her pressure point.

She lost control of her body, before she fell to the water, I caught her.

"Eh? what just happened?"

"Well, you can learn everything from internet nowadays, I just apply some force to your pressure point. Don't worry, you won't be able to move for about 5 to 10 minutes"

I already activated the Grid Finger Skill (R)

-Grid Finger Skill (R)
The skill that an online player called Grid had in a world where VR had developed rapidly. He got this skill because of his dexterous hand playing as a blacksmith. This skill will improve the dexterity of the user hand and making it easier to master complicated hand and finger relative technique. It was said that this skill not only used as a way to master blacksmith but also bed technique , it was possible to pleasure your partner with just a touch of your finger. (active)

It was one of the skill that I got from gacha some time ago. One of them was called Grid Finger skill. It improve my dexterity and complicated hand technique. Well it also said that it can be used in bed.

When I searched how to use, I found about some Chinese martial art that use pressure points. Well from what I read, it seemed it's hard to make it work to a stronger opponent, But it had its own use. like what I am doing right now.

I fix her position and make her lean on my chest facing the same way with me.

She felt surprised.

"Can you tell me how it became like this?"

I hugged her from behind, the smell of her hair tickled my nose.

"Well... I am actually quite happy that you told me your real feeling Kazuki"

"and?"

She was still confused.

"Well, I just remember I need to get you back for all of my pent up feeling from our childhood, The good and bad ones"

"Why are you being so childish at a time like this!?"

I nimble at her ear and touch her breast to shut her up.

"ahnn❤"

She made a cute moan. Even though she can't move, she can still felt all the things that I did to her.

"S-since when did you learn something like this?"

"There are a lot of thing you didn't know Kazuki"

I used the skill fully. I also learned the woman pleasure point while studying it. Why? for science of course.

Her face was flushing red from my touch. It was something rare that I wanted to take a photo of it.

Too bad I didn't bring camera here.

"You know if you just confessed with this embarrassed face... I am sure that I won't be able to hold back just now"

"Y-you....ahnn❤"

From her ear I licked her neck.

I didn't forget to use my right arm to grab her breast and my left to caress her thigh

"W-wait... time-Hyaa❤"

She twitched slightly when I pinched her nipple.

She moaned and the smell of her sweat tickled my nose.

I continued to caress both her thigh and her breast.

"nn❤…nmu…nn❤"

Like trying to fight me back She tried to hold her voice down

But it only made it sound more erotic.

As my finger moved on her thigh she her body twitched slightly.

It seemed she can still move her body.

My finger arrived at her vagina. Then without further ado I inserted my finger inside.

"Ahhhhh!❤ Uh, uh ... there's no good ...! Uh, haha ​​... E-elliot don't ... nn❤ ..."

"I 'm happy, Kazuki… I can make you feel this good with my hand…"

She glared at me with her flushed face and moisted eyes.

Before she can retorted, I put my finger deeper inside the crack and moved it.

"ahhn❤...nhm❤.."

A squeaky sound echoed in the hot water, Kazuki inside was really warm.

"ahn❤...hhn❤...nhm❤"

"I just started touching, but your pussy already drenched like this Kazuki ..."

"sh-shut up.... nnn❤ nnuu!❤…ahh❤ ahhh❤"

I continued to rub her breast with one hand and trace the hot and wet labia with the other hand.

Kazuki continued to moan leaving everything to me.

"Just enjoy it Kazuki... leave everything to me"

I whispered to her ear.

Like giving up she stopped holding her voice.

"ahn❤...aahhhhn❤...Elliot❤.... t-here...ahn❤..."

My fingertips were swallowed up in her pussy. It became wetter and wetter.

Her face was really different from the usual confident face.

It was really cute.

I made my face closer and kiss her cheek.

Her face was red and her eyes was moist from holding her voice down.

I never knew that she could make this kind of face.

Even though we took a bath and kissed when we were kid. I made sure that it won't crossed any line because we were still kid. But now, I can't hold back myself anymore because she already confessed her feeling to me.

"haaaaa❤.... haaa❤ ... y-your finger is making such a perverted sound, ahn ...!"

"That's because your pussy was really thigh down there... Its like not wanting to let my fingers go"

"Ah ...! Well, ah ... what ... B-because this too is good ... nh, ah❤ ...!"

With the middle finger in and out, I look for Kazuki's clitoris with my thumb.

Soon after, I found her clitoris.

I pinched the clitoris with my thumb and ring finger

and made my middle finger go in and out more violently.

Guchu, Guchu, Guchu, the sound of her pussy was becoming louder.

"Ah, ah, huh ...! Nipple and clitoris ... I feel too much ... Ah, ahn❤ ...!

"Kazuki ... I will increase the pace..."

"Oh uh ...! No, no ... w-wait, I, I❤ ...! I will c-cum ...!"

"Then cum... don't hold yourself back"

I hugged her small body and pushed my finger into her pussy.

"Hmmmm ...! Ah, ah, ah ...! No, no❤!"

When I realized it she got the control of her body back

She Swiftly bounced her body up and down, following the rhythm of my finger.

I became excited and my Penis was already hard since a while ago.

I rubbed it against her back making a small movement.

"Nhhaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.❤"

She arched her back, and releasing an erotic sound.

She was cumming really hard Even so I continued.

"You can go as many times as you want ... I'll help you ..."

"N-no ...W-wait If you do more than that, M-my body is still sensitive ... Ah❤! Oh❤, cum...I-i... S-stop...Hi, nooo❤ ...!"

Kazuki was begging me to stop, but I ignored it and continued to hold her breast and screw my finger into her pussy.

Even though she told me to stop, I ignored it.

"nnn❤ nnuu!❤…ahh❤.....h-harder❤t-there... E-elliot!"

When I realized it, she started to enjoy it again.

Synchronized with the fingers that moved violently, Kazuki body trembled again in my arms.

"I-I cum❤....aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh❤"

This was her second climax.

I pulled my finger and hugged Kazuki's body which is pulsating.

"Hah ... hah ... haa ...."

Kazuki lost power and leaned against my chest. she shook her head without power, repeating a rough breaths in search of oxygen.

Her eyes was unfocused and there was droll on her face.

I let her stay like this for a few minutes even though my penis was really hard.

After that Kazuki got up changed his body position and faced me.

She was making an erotic face.

She looked really enchanting, her body and hair was wet from her sweat.

Before I said anything, she kissed me. her hand was around my neck not letting go.

Not wanting to lose, I kissed back.

"Hmm❤, nmm ... nmm❤, nchu ... chu❤ ... um ..."

We continued to kiss and wrestle our tongue not wanting to lose to each other.

Kazuki can't hold herself back any longer and started to move her waist

While sucking my tongue, she moved her waist and rub my penis with her pussy.

I use all my power to hold back the impulse to just insert it.

"puahh❤"

Our kiss ended, a string of saliva was stretched out from both of our mouth.

Kazuki then looked at my eyes.

"Hey, isn't this enough for your payback"

She continued to look me with her erotic expression.

"You won't back out after going this far right?

It was impossible, My penis was rock hard since some time ago hearing her moan.

I nodded.

She showed me an enchanting smile.

"Then let me take the initiative then"

Saying that, she took my penis and put it in the entrance of her pussy.

--------------------------------------------

38