Chapter 14 – Goblin Village 2
363 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Morgan, here they come…]

With a single sentence from Cthylla, Morgan who had placed herself in the group of naked women began her act. 3 goblins entered the shack while making nasty smiles on their faces. Their crotches were covered with dirty loincloths and a bulge could be seen from each of them. The 3 goblins cluelessly approached the women and took off their loincloths. One of them approached the elf girl and committed the deed forcefully. The elf girl didn’t have the nerve to even react and just resigned to the goblin’s nasty thing.

Hmm… They’re actually doing it like humans. Whoops, here it comes

The sound of 2 bodies making contact was heard throughout the entire shack. The schlip and schlop sound was quite a nasty experience to hear. Seeing that, the other 2 goblins also approached Morgan and the woman beside her. The woman was still unconscious and by the time one of the goblins stuck its thing inside her, she woke up and started screaming.

“N-No! I don’t want this anymore! Please!”

Ignoring the woman’s plea, the goblin only grinned and bit into one of her ample breasts.

“Aaaaaaaaargh! Nooooooo!”

The goblin yanked her head and bit even harder until droplets of blood began to ooze from the woman’s breast. Morgan, who glanced at the sight a little bit, was somewhat unhinged. She was ready to see even worse sight and somehow it aroused her appetite.

No, no, no! Her blood will go to waste! Stupid goblin, why would you that!?

Morgan held her anger and just continued to act unconscious. The last goblin came closer to Morgan and when it looked at Morgan’s lean stomach, it scratched its head in confusion. It knew that every single woman in the shack should be pregnant, but the one in front of it wasn’t. Realizing her cover was discovered, Morgan quickly opened her eyelids, leaped to the goblin, and strangled its neck as hard as she could.

“Tsk. You realized it too soon. Burn.”

Imitating a certain scene in her memories, Morgan’s hands began to burn with fire and it made the goblin she was strangling squirm in pain. The smell of burnt meat gradually filled the shack and Morgan only grinned in response. The other 2 goblins were unable to even react properly and just pulled their bodies from the women. Seeing that, Morgan strengthened her force to make sure she killed off the first goblin and after she felt a clicking sensation in her palms indicating that the goblin’s neck was broken, she immediately jumped to the last 2.

“Philargyria.”

With swift movements, the black tentacles from her shadow grasped the 2 goblins in their mouths, necks, and limbs, rendering all of them unable to make any sounds. Morgan then fixed her posture and walked towards the direction of those immobilized goblins. Meanwhile, the elf girl and one of the women who were conscious at that moment, only speechlessly looked at Morgan with their dead-fish eyes.

“Please, don’t look at me with those kinds of eyes…”

Morgan whispered in a soft voice as she smiled at the two women a little.

“Your turns will come right after.”

Morgan’s smile turned into a sadistic and disturbing grin, revealing a pair of sharp fangs dripping with drools. Instead of getting afraid, the elf girl smiled slightly and uttered.

“Thank you… Please make it as painless as you can…”

The elf girl completely resigned to her fate, and Morgan, on the other hand, saw that and changed her expression. She felt a terrible prickly sensation in her heart and she clearly knew it wasn’t guilt, remorse, or any of those kinds of feelings. She was feeling angry and upset. One of the tentacles reached for the elf girl and strangled her neck, but not with enough force to break the bones.

“... Take her over here.”

Morgan’s voice was hoarse, as she lowered her head and her body trembled a little. The tentacle forcibly pulled the elf girl from her sitting position, lifted her by her neck, and dropped her on the ground in front of Morgan’s feet, showing a slender figure of a beautiful woman kneeling on her knees in distress. The other woman only stared at that scene blankly, while sometimes sobbing and convulsing.

“Look at me.”

Morgan crouched and lifted the elf girl’s chin. Her empty and dead-fish eyes grew duller over time.

“Look at me in the eyes!”

With an enraged tone, Morgan forced the elf girl to focus only on her, disregarding her own convictions that she would never care about others. Morgan’s anger was clearly reflected through her eyes that were now burning with hatred and despise.

“Do you want to die that badly? If so, do it yourself! Your resignation pained my eyes.”

Right after Morgan said that, the tentacles that were grasping the 2 goblins strengthened their force and it resulted in the goblins’ bodies exploding like a balloon filled with water broken down to pieces. The blood, flesh, bones, and intestines scattered all over the shack, waking up the rest of the women.

[Calm down, Morgan. You’re not being yourself now…]

Shut up, Cthylla! I know what I’m doing!

[... Don’t say I didn’t warn you.]

The conversation inside her head ended abruptly, as Morgan kept glancing at the elf girl with eyes full of disgusts. Morgan realized she was only seeing her past self from the elf girl and it ticked her off. Instead of being afraid or panicking, the elf girl only smiled wryly.

“You’re a kind human…”

The elf girl then shut her eyelids tight and readied herself for anything that’d be coming to her. Morgan, on the other hand, spat on the elf girl’s face and pushed her away.

“I’ve lost my appetite… And one more thing…”

Morgan stood up and turned her body away, leaving the elf girl wiping her face with both hands.

“Will you still call me a human after seeing this?”

Countless black tentacles emerged from Morgan’s shadow and began to wiggle eerily.

“...”

The elf girl only looked at Morgan with disbelief. When Morgan retracted the tentacles back to her shadow, the elf girl’s eyes that were dead-fish like began to show a little bit of light. Morgan didn’t know what the elf girl was feeling, but one thing for sure, the elf girl had found her hope once again. The elf girl steeled her resolve and tried to stand.

[Look! This is why I told you to calm down, Morgan!]

Will you ever shut up? I know what I’m doing.

[Are you kidding me!? You’ll lose one of your pr─]

I won’t. Trust me, Cthylla.

[...]

Morgan assured the angry Cthylla and smirked. She then peeked through the shack’s entrance to see if there was any goblin that was alarmed by the commotion she had made earlier. Fortunately, no one was coming and it put Morgan’s heart at ease. She then searched for a spot to sit and observed the other women.

Heeeh… She’s doing things without being told to. But wait until she realizes one of them is actually missing… I’m the one who devoured that one, though.

Meanwhile, the elf girl approached the other women and started to untie them one by one. The elf girl then made a serious look on her face as she counted all the women inside that shack including herself.

“... One of us is missing.”

With a soft and solemn tone, the elf girl blurted and turned her head to Morgan’s direction. Seeing that, Morgan only grinned, showing a pair of her sharp fangs. Seeing Morgan’s fangs, the other women started to make scared looks on their respective faces. But the elf girl, who had already seen Morgan’s power, squinted her eyes as if she was asking Morgan for the missing girl’s whereabouts.

“Oh, I killed and swallowed her. Painlessly, of course. She was too weak to begin with and with that kind of condition, sooner or later, she’ll definitely die.”

Let’s see her reaction after this…

“... I see… It can’t be helped then.”

The elf girl continued to help other women stand regardless. On the other hand, one of the women began to panic after hearing Morgan’s words.

“Y-You monster! How could you kill someone and be calm!?”

The panicking woman was the one who screamed when the goblin had its way with her. Morgan calmly shook her head and opened her mouth. But right before Morgan could even let out a word, the elf girl uttered in a cold and stern manner.

“Stop that. You’re being rude to our savior. Do humans not know what gratitude is?”

“But… But she… She killed someone! What makes her different from those goblins!? I-I’m speaking on beha─”

Before the woman could continue her words, Morgan dashed towards her direction, pinned her down, and almost instantly shoved one of the tentacles into the woman’s mouth.

“Mghuuuuugh!! Gghhhhghh…!”

The woman squirmed and tried to retaliate, but Morgan’s inhuman strength along with her tentacles had already rendered her unable to do much.

This is the very first time I ever wanted to throw a full punch on a woman’s face

With eyes full of disgusts and disappointment, Morgan then uttered coldly.

“Shut the fuck up, bitch. What would you do if the goblins hear you screaming like that?”

“...!”

“It’s easy for me to escape alone, leaving all of you guys here coming back to being child making machines. So why would you put the others in danger with that foul mouth of yours? Think with your head a little, shithead.”

The woman could only nod in agreement frantically. She began to understand that defying Morgan at that time would result in her own disadvantage. The next moment, Morgan retracted the tentacles from the woman’s body and mouth and stood up. Morgan then called the elf girl who was only standing still like a statue.

“You, the elf girl. Go check if this bitch’s scream alerted the goblins.”

Responding to Morgan’s order, the elf girl nodded and quickly walked towards the shack’s entrance.

“I’m Sylvana…”

Softly, the elf girl whispered while walking past Morgan. Morgan didn’t even react and just snorted. The elf girl, Sylvana, carefully shoved her head on the entrance and looked around. A moment later, she pulled her head back, fell on the ground butt first, and whispered in a hoarse voice. Her face turned really pale as she breathed heavily.

“One of them…  is coming…”

“What? Only one? I can deal with it easily just like before.”

“... It’s the chief…”

“Huh? What did you just say?”

19