Chapter Two: Clash Of The Divine Artifacts – Place to Call Home (3)
47 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

I dodged an attack from one of the demons and slash through them. I got close enough to Shiro and he flinched at the sight of me. “Shiro! Snap out of it! Look at me and listen!”  I was breathing heavily tired from fighting and dirty but I was too worried about Shiro to care.

 

  Shiro ignores me and looks at his Book as if it is calling to him. “The Book. . . It’s glowing. . . Will you. . . lead me. . . away from here. . .?”  The Book glowed brighter as if it was responding to Shiro. “I knew it. . . I knew it! The only one on my side. . .is this Book! Ever since I was small, it was always the books. . . They were all I had. . .! All I have to do. . . is read it, yes? All right. . .”

  All of a sudden a strong blast of air came from Shiro which caused me to back up a few steps away from him blocking my face with my sword.  “Master! I sense an abnormal amount of power is coming from that friend of yours! He’s unleashing a Sacred Artifact! He’s doing exactly what you did!  He’s coming at you with that Sacred Artifact! You’d better be ready to hit back with all you’ve got!” I bit my lip hard enough to draw blood but my eyes grew hard.  ‘I don’t want to hurt Shiro but if this is the only way to get him to listen I will knock him back into reality!’ 

 

  “Role of the Gatekeeper. Rule of. . . Resurrection.”  The glow on the Book in his hand grew brighter as the power was gathering up and I started to get ready as well.  “Role of the Wanderer! Rule of Rending!”

 

    “Engrave mine name unto thee and manifest thy might, Cosmic Terror!” 

       “Engrave mine name unto thee! Come forth, Boundless Tail!” 

 

 At the same time our attack connected at full power causing a bright light to surround us. Shiro was thrown back due to the blast of the attack and I followed after him.  I could see Salomon's distressed face as my vision grew hazy.

 

  I hit the ground hard, I could hear ringing in my ears.  As my eyes slowly began to close I could see Shiro in front of me unconscious.  My sword was in front of me but I couldn’t reach for it.

 

  Before my eyes could fully close a thought appeared in my head for a second before it disappeared as quickly as it came. 

 

  This wasn’t the first time this happened was it?  

 

  Then I went unconscious ignoring Salomon yells of concerns for me feeling too tired to respond to his calls. 

This is the end of the quick chapters! I hope you enjoyed them! I am dead tired so I am going to sleep. . . Probably. Well I hope you have a great day/night bye bye (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~

1