[Vol 1]Prologue 3 : Arrival to a New world
1.3k 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Vol 1]Prologue 3 : Arrival to a New world

............... 

Two weeks ago, 1st november 2086,

................................... 

It was a clear sky. The twin suns were setting towards the horizon. One can hear the calm flow of the river and the occasional crow's call. It seems every part of nature is in perfect harmony .It was a normal day like any other.

 

In this clam nature scenery, one can also find a place that doesn't match the surroundings. A boy lay down by the Riverside , he was soaked in water. One can imagine him drowning in the river and being washed to the shore. It was just  his bad luck that no one was nearby to help him. 

The boy is around 17-19 years old. He was wearing a suit. After a while his body started to twitch, he started to murmur in half asleep -

 

"Ahh.. What's with this headache, today there is an important game event, I should wake up. What's with the AC? ''. 

As he opened his eyes, he laid there in silence.

 ( I'm definitely not in my bed.) 

 He stared at the blue sky and wondered,

  ( I didn't go anywhere after dinner right?.... I don't know why but  l am having trouble watching too far. No, where am I even? .. ) 

 

(Why are my clothes soaked? These cracked glasses, are they mine? since when did I need those? I need to get up from here. ) 

When he tried to get up he felt excruciating pain in his entire body. 

(Damm... As if I jumped from a building ! ) 

 

          He somehow got up, he had mud on the clothes . Although the glasses had cracks it was still usable . After putting it on the boy started looking around the surroundings. 

"Just what is this place? -" he murmured. 

He started to remember many things also, many useless bits of Information filled his head . Which caused a headache. 

His mind was in a hazy state .  He got up and forced himself to ignore the headache. 

 

              For some reason It felt both odd and familiar at the same time to him.  He felt out of place and out of balance even standing. 

(River ha.. That's quite small.  Hmm...what's  with those scribbles....ha..Pallet town .  Seriously?. Wait how do i know what's written there? ) 

               He tried to read other signs like that a few times more  and was surprised by how he could read those. 

He observed his surroundings and started to stroll around. After some time the boy realized ,he didn't know where he had been walking to. 

His body was walking by itself. But it somehow felt right. 

 

 

               As he started to walk, he saw various pedestrians on the road. 

He kept looking at them with baffled eyes, but didn't  try to approach them.  Normally in a situation like this he should have talked with someone and asked where he was. But the boy didn't or couldn't .

                     It was hard to ignore that their looks , face, hair and dresses were completely foreign to him. He couldn't even comprehend how to even communicate in this foreign land.

(Am I in some big city? But which one? is that guy flying with a scabbard? wait... is it a flyover or a bridge? whatever it is i couldn't see it.  The buildings and Infrastructure seems way more advanced. As if i am in some sci-fi city, but far more realistic and without too many eye catching differences from a normal city.

 I don't know any place like this. Certainly they're not my countrymen or any country I know. Is this even Earth?)

the boy looked at the twin suns in the sky and shook his head . He understood it and focused on observing these people, trying to find any  flaws.

 

(Are these people even human? ya they definitely look like us. But they look unnaturally good. It's not like everyone looks like Tom Cruise, but they definitely look above average, it's hard to find anyone ugly or fat .

 And what's with their hair? I heard that hair coloring is in fashion but to these people it comes off as natural . And.. I don't think i am exaggerating when even the 5 year old kids have it. ) 

The boy rubbed his eyes in disbelief. 

( It's not just blondes, there are people with silver hair, violet eyes and  barbie doll dresses with ribbons . Just.... what are these people?... )

(Man...All this is too much to be real…)

 

But somehow it didn't feel out of place, as if they are perfect sculptures. Of course not everyone was like that. But the good-looking multicultural and multiracial setup felt oddly normal.

 Imagine an entire town where everyone looks like tv anchors and they are some movie stars mixed in , It would be odd if you think it's normal.

Because of the sheer differences he couldn't get up his courage to talk with anyone.

Many of them gave him a look as if he's the one who is out of place here. It's hard to blame them as he was in a bad state and staring at them intensely like a stalker. 

"Man.. I am probably having some kind of fever dream."

 

The boy was trying to rationalize the situation that he found himself.

              As he was walking at some point he stopped in front of a house . It was a standard lower middle-class house indistinguishable from the similar ones around it. When he woke up it was late afternoon. But now it's dark, 

(Why did I stop now?  Now it's dark. There's a cctv there. I am looking very suspicious. 

What should I do now?... I don't even have money. )

 

While the boy was thinking about his next course of action the door opened and a girl came out. 

The girl had gold brown eyes and brown hair, fair skin. She's around 15-16 years old. Anywhere she'd be considered a beauty. When she found out that the boy was looking at her she also looked at him back.

He panicked, tried to look away and run .

 But then she called him with a strangely familiar voice, 

"Rou! where are you going at this hour?"

The boy stopped running for some reason.  The girl walked up to him as she asked with concern

 

 "Where did you go anyway? You left your phone at home. I was wondering where to find you. "

 

He looked towards her but didn't answer . He was trying to sort out the fuzzy memories that started coming in his head when he looked at her. 

She looked displeased and worried but she became angry as she looked at the boy , 

 

" Where were you?Why are you so wet? Wait, why are you wearing that expensive suit ? And it has so much dirt on it? And how did you breake those glasses? It was very expensive. You'll not have this month's pocketmoney . 

Where do you have to go in that suit this afternoon? And why today? you didn't mention anything to me before."

 

 As she barraged him with various questions. He remained silent as he tried to make sense of the situation. Although he didn't quite understand it, he felt that somehow she was right and he should listen to her. 

(Her name is Yuki Mikan. I think I've heard that before.. But how do I know her?..) 

                  Then the girl dragged him into the house and helped him get rid of the suit at lightning speed. She threw a towel at him and ordered, 

 "Go get a shower, I'll have those excuses later. And you better have good ones ! " 

 The boy didn't like the commanding tone but he knew this is not the time to retort. He wanted to move on but suddenly he lost control of his own body and spoke, 

 

" I know... I know... But you know it's been a while since we bathed together. I am very tired right now,so why don't you help your brother wash himself like a good little sister. You wanted to bathe together in a hot spring anyway right? "

(What the hell am I talking about? This is sexual harassment. ) 

"Wa..W..what did.. You.. Just said! How can you say that? When...did you find out about the hotspring trip! " Her face became red as she said that. 

     "Call it my brotherly sis-con instinct, my bro-con sister." 

"I..i am...not a b..ro..con. There is no way...i am a bro-co...."

 ( Why are you shuttering? Don't tell me it's actually true. ) 

"Ha, see... You can't even fool yourself! How are you going to trick me? " 

( Oh come on, just stop talking! I did not say that!) 

"You!..You!.You!.." She couldn't say anything as her face turned red as a tomato. 

(Cute!! Oh stop, this isn't the time .) 

"Go get cleaned! " She pushed him inside the shower room and ran away. 

 

               As he entered the shower, his mind was abysmal at the moment. 

 ( Just what the heck did I say? When did I start to talk like that? It's definitely not normal. Ya this is not earth, but what's happening to my body?) 

               It took him a while to get control of his body. After a bath he walked towards the second floor. He was doing something out of familiarity that he had no recollection of.

(I need to calm down and rest.) 

..... 

He wanted to apologize to the girl for his behavior. But he couldn't find her. 

 

                 As he entered the room on the second floor he went straight to bed, he was exhausted. 

There he tried to organize various memories that were forming in his head. But it started to cause a headache again. 

At some point he just fell asleep and slept like a pig. (; ̄^ ̄)

 ________________________________

 ( MC pov) 

" It really happened. It's actually real. I can't believe it..but I got reincarnated in the Anime world, finally! My dream came true! "

The boy was shivering in excitement.  He couldn't believe that its actually true. 

He looked at the mirror. It was clear he is now a completely different person in a different world.

"I am not Rahul anymore but I am Rou.. Rousin Mikoshiba."

A remembered bunch of unfamiliar memories.  he knew exactly what was happening. 

                        He started to walk in circles inside the room. It took the boy sometime till he fully adjusted himself with the memories of this body. 

(So i got isekai'd just like that. No truck-kun. No Godess. Really it's quite uneventful. I don't even know when or how l died. The last thing I remember was the time when l went to sleep.)

(At first I didn't even realise it. Likely because my new body have similar physique , minus the glasses. )

 "At least I am more handsome from my old self, So that's a plus. But it seems some part of this body has some lingering consciousness."

                As a weeb of Anime & Manga he was able to accept the new situation quite easily. 

Also it seems his new self is incredibly nervous. This body seems to lack confidence despite the previous incident.

(This guy lacks confidence in everything... it's like nobita. But then how I was able to act like that?) 

                       Rahul didn't like how weak he was. But ultimately he didn't care. 

" Finally I got another chance, I am obviously the protagonist. This time  i will get rich, crush my opponents, build a harem and reach the pinnacle of life."

"Hahaha... " Rousin laughed evilly. He vowed to enjoy this life fully.

A while later he finally calmed down and actually thought about his current situation properly. 

"Now I have to talk and socialize with others. Running away is not an option anymore. " He gulped at those thoughts.

"All those games are not here. So, My skills in cheating are useless now .

                     I couldn't recall anything about hacking so it's most likely because it's not an issue here and there goes my income.."



                  Rahul was a white hacker by profession and one of the most notorious cheater in the game industry by hobby. 

(I always ended up playing the villain. Everyone heated me for it. Though it's very satisfying , now that's irreverent. )

Then Rousin thought about his other problems. 

(It's not like i didn't talk to others. But it was in the game you know.... As for girls.. You don't need to think much about it. 

They are not real girls anyway. So don't be afraid.) 

 Rousin decided not to recall his experience with girls from his last life. 

( Waifu's are pretty easy, they'll blush and fall in love with you in seconds. So, just be confident in yourself and just like other isekai Protagonists.  in no time you'll have your harem. 

Hahaha..i am gonna catch them all! ) 

                 Little did he know just how wrong he was.

Rahul started to recall his new self's personal life.

(The previous girl was his sister. .Memories are a bit fuzzy but it seems he had a good relationship with her? Ah...more like she's nannying him. It raises more questions than answers. 

She's calling me for breakfast . Well l hope she doesn't bring out the last night's incident, my last meal was at lunch. ) 

(I have to appear as normal as possible, so as not to raise any suspicion . This is gonna be the hardest part for an anti-social guy like me. )


                           Although Rousin was very excited to explore this Anime world, he was cautious and calculating by nature. So decided to play by the books and not try to pull off some stunt. He decided to integrate himself in this world as much he could. 

                      While Rahul now Rousin walked down the stairs , he noticed something and stopped . He opened the large window. The scenery is beautiful and the air is fresh especially for someone raised in the suburbs of an industrial city.

He can't help but to say ''It's a wonderful New world.''

15