[Vol 1] Chapter 19: New Home New Waifu
116 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Vol 1] Chapter 19: New Home New Waifu

__________________________

"Sigh , it can't get any worse."

"Why so down master? you just won the election this calls for a celebration!" (Luxion)

"What is there to celebrate for me! my bad luck that i got two idiot robots! Ugh.. it's because of you two.. Have you seen the headlines? Pervert wins the presidency. New closet pervert president. Pervert wins the presidency by promising universal gf.

I am literally on the front page! I wanted to be famous but not this way! Now my reputation is in the gutter."

"Oh by the way your video just crossed hundred million views, becoming the fastest video to do so."(Doremon)

"F***! I ruined my second chance!"

"But didn't u say that you won't do anything you said ?" (Doremon)

"Ya I said that but people didn't seem to care and it kinda looked like i did it under pressure."

After the voting Rousin won with more than 34% votes. Thus becoming the 16th student council President of Estart university.

But in the time of handing over the document of his appointment the principal directly asked him whether or not he plans to follow through with his promises. He also told him if he does the principal has to use his veto to stop him.

Rousin, extremely embarrassed, agreed he won't do such things, which caused a loud boo from the audience.

(It's those guys'faults too. These guys are so down to believe someone spouting nonsense like me. You people deserve it. ugh.. My only respite in this is that my friends are still with me unlike everyone who is looking at me with disgust.)

Rousin was very happy and grateful that his friends didn't seem to mind what he just did . Khota even jokingly asked to make sure his gf is a hot one.

"Master if you don't like it you can resign."(Luxion)

"Hell no , where else will I get 50,000 EFD as an allowance every month? This is twice the monthly income of my parents combined. Finally i can see some light in getting rid of our debt." 

"Yes but you will get expelled immediately if you fail to fulfill your duties as president. Knowing you are sure you can do that?" (Doremon)

"Aa..i will think about it later. I don't want to think anymore . Now let's go find the dormitory, i am tired, i want to sleep."

--------------------------

  In Estart university the logging of the students is veries depending on the situation. There are dormitories for the normal students or entire estate for wealthy students for logging . There was an abundance of land so it had buildings with large properties scattered around the place. It's like those estates in the midwest . It took Rousin two hours of walking to reach their destination.

"Oof.. finally we found it. it took us ages to find it "(Rousin)

It was an impressive looking place with traditional Japanese architecture like those in the anime. Also it was over a very big property in foothills surrounded by natural scenery. Rousin as a senior anime fan always wanted to live in a Japanese style building. What's more it has natural hot springs! But none of these are the real reason why he chose this place.

"Um.. is this really Yuragi inn? This place looks a bit too much for just five hundred FD. Did you really check it properly Luxion?" (Rousin)

"Yes this is Yuragi inn, as you said i booked the cheapest room in the cheapest dormitory i could find. We are definitely in the right place."(Luxion)

"Don't you think something is fishy? This place is clearly some luxurious hot springs hotel, yet we got it at a dirt cheap price, surely something else is wrong with this place."(Doremon)

" According to the locals the reason why rent is so low is because the inn is haunted . When it was a bustling place a student's dead body was found in the bath and the rumor has it that the spirits are still wandering the place to this very day, patrons got scared away so the inn is nothing more than a boarding house now."(Luxion)

" Come on really? ghosts and spirits? people still believe that? Whatever, but thanks to that this time we got lucky this place is clearly above our pay grade , that's great."(Rousin)

"Wow master how you seem to be very confident facing the supernatural. That's very courageous of you, i never thought you would be confident about anything."(Luxion)

"Hey Rousin are you sure you want to live here. The supernatural phenomenon is no joke and this place is quite a distance away."(Doremon)

"Also master it's not like your previous world. Though my data is not perfect it's quite possible that spirits actually exist."(Luxion)

"Hehehe to think you two are scared of ghosts or did you guys forget that you are a robot ! Hahaha that's hilarious. Besides beggars can't be choosers. We will be living here and that's my final decision. Now let's go! " (Rousin)

After that Rousin confidently took the lead to enter the building, but in his mind he couldn't help but to think about some things.

(Is this really okay? Luxion has a point. This is a world of Anime and comics , it wouldn't be unusual to have a few ghosts, so if those rumours were really true? )

The innkeeper was an energetic old woman named Fumio Daimidō. After checking the documents she said in a surprised tone, " Oh you are the one who took the room no 401 willingly , well good luck with that."

"Wait wait is there something wrong with that room? please say it." Rousin hurriedly asked, fearing these events as a cliche horror story plot.

"Well young man you know the reputation of this dormitory as a haunted inn right? that's entirely that room's fault. I don't know the reason but no one was able to stay in the room for more than a week. You will never find a first class room at such dirt cheap price. So it's up to you whether you can stay or not."

Rousin pondered , he wasn't afraid of the ghosts but this is an anime world,he didn't want to take the risks. But a few words from Luxion forced him..

" So master what's your decision? It's okay to admit it that you are also afraid of ghosts. "(Luxion)

"Who is afraid of ghosts? only idiot robots like you are afraid of ghosts. Miss give me the document I'll sign it."

"Well it's your decision don't say i didn't warn you."

Then the caretaker gave him the

keys and said, " By the way someone unlucky was already assigned in that room so you will have a roommate , don't worry there are separate bedrooms and the room is big enough for both of you ."

After that Rousin co used the elevator to finally reach their destination. Rousin was really impressed. Just as Doremon said it really is a luxury hotel. There was a big common room and two bedrooms . It has every modern conveniences one can imagine and on top of that two helper robots to manage and clean the room immediately.

"Woa.. now this is how it feels to be rich." Rousin sat down on the sofa and ordered an orange juice. Then he checked the bedroom. It was a Japanese style room with matts and big windows. The room was very spacious and Rousin believed he could easily host parties . He ran around to touch everything like a child.

Doremon said he was tired and needed to recharge by sleeping. So he took out the futon in the big closet to sleep.He said he will be sleeping here from now on.

Rousin also took out the futon to sleep as he always wanted to try. While Luxion was wandering around scanning something.

He decided to ignore them and focused on exploring himself . Then he opened the window , he could see the beautiful scenery outside where the mountain blocked the sun.

"Truly the best cheap inn ever! Man i have no complaints. This is the best!"

---------------------------------

  Rousin was tired so after arranging his luggage he decided to take a hot spring bath.

"Ahh~ now this is called relaxing..pew... finally some peace...A relaxing hot spring bath can help to relieve tension and stress. This is paradise..." As an anime fan he always wanted to try it but never could. He was on edge these days so he really relaxed himself in the hot spring bath.

As Rousin was enjoying the bath he felt a few subtle disturbances in the water. (Oh another person is here.) He hurriedly looked for the towel. 

Though he knew from anime that it is normal to share hot spring baths with others but he felt very awkward about it and wanted to leave. But even after a few moments later he couldn't find anyone.He came back to the spring, it felt really good so he didn't want to leave.

(Maybe it's my imagination, i am really tired.) 

Then after a few minutes he again felt someone was in the water. He again looked but couldn't find anyone. Then after a few minutes he heard another noise but again couldn't find the source. He also felt hot water in the spring was getting colder.

 (Come on.. can't i relax even in the bath?) 

At this point he completely forgot about ghosts. He was simply overjoyed about his new place and forgot everything negative about it. But now it's very clear to him someone was on the opposite side in the spring and he couldn't see him. He was absolutely sure something supernatural was going on. After all in this anime world nothing is coincidental. 

 Rousin thought of all kinds of ghosts, monsters and supernatural beings in the anime that could be the one opposite of him. But he couldn't remember anything about some ghost bathing in the hot springs.

 He also suspected it is the work of some yokai from Youkai Watch . Then an idea came to him." Hey! if there are ghosts and yokai's around there must be onmioji or exorcists too right? all i need to do is to find some exorcist protagonist to solve my problem, ya that's it ! quick and simple."

 Rousin became happy to find such a quick and cheap solution to his problem. Then he started to get curious.

(Hmm is this the ghost of the student that died? I should leave now but i wonder what he looked like? I have never seen ghosts before. Hmm it didn't attack me or anything so it's probably not that dangerous. Well this is the anime world so it's possible that it is some harmless ghost minding its own business. Hmm if he is friendly enough i should talk with him. Then i should persuade or threaten him to work for me or use him to scare others like Doremon. In this world even robots are afraid of ghosts so i should use this opportunity to my advantage.)

As he continued to think all kinds of ideas in his head. He also became very curious about the ghost. So he picked up his {Info glasses}, pressed the white button and put it on.

(Let's try the new update.)

Though he wasn't afraid of the ghosts, in order to be safe he asked Doremon to upgrade the {Info glasses}, so at least he can see them. 

Doremon didn't want to do it as it would cost a lot of money. But he finally reluctantly agreed after Rousin reminded him what he did with him before. So Rousin was able to get a fully updated {Info glasses}.

"Hmm i still can't see him there is too much hot steam in the spring." 

As he came closer to better look at the ghost he stopped abruptly, he stared at the scene in front of him with round eyes.

It wasn't some ghost or monster that he expected but a beautiful girl. She had long silky white hair, ruby red eyes and porcelain like skin and a triangular white cloth over her head. With her innocent face she looked like a goddess descended on earth.

It appears that the goddess didn't realise that a fifty mortal was watching her while she was completely exposed to her bath as she commented," Ah~the temperature is perfect~"

Rousin a vargin of two lives couldn't take his eyes off the heavenly scenery in front of him. 

(Fuck! i forgot how to use the clear vision ! Damn somebody cool the water! it's an emergency!)

 He cursed his seven generations of ancestors for giving him bad eyesight , then driven by his brain by waist down he tried to get closer to get a better picture. 

But in his hurry he accidentally slipped and fell on water , altering the girl.(Get up!Get up! you can't miss this chance!)

As he got up he saw the girl floating in the air and covering her private parts.

"Kya! what is happening? who is here!" She was looking everywhere , confused.

Rousin , feeling the fish is slipping away cried out in desperation, " Goddess please come down! i can't see it from here!"

(Oh shit!!)

The girl after noticing him tumblingly asked, " Um.. can it be that... you can actually see me?"

"No!no! i can't see you. I definitely couldn't see your naked body clearly." 

(F***!!!)

The girl's face became red as a tometo. She screamed.

"Kya!! no no.. you can see me don't you!"

As she spoke all the objects in the hotspring started to float . Realising something bad is about to happen Rousin desperately explained, 

" No no! your body was under water when you were bathing , also there was too much fog for visibility, there is no way i could have seen your...ah assets...i swear to the demon king except your big breast i definitely didn't get to see anything. ouch!!

But before he could explain anything more a bunch of objects hit him.

"kya!! No no no! you pervert! you hentai! you saw it!""

"Oh!! let me ..ah!oh! ouch!"

"Kya!!!! go away!!!!"

Then a bucket came out of nowhere and hit him right on his face, knocking him unconscious.  

(Why can't women accept logical explanations? oh that hurt!)

As Rousin was losing consciousness he saw the girl rushing towards him . "I am sorry.. I just couldn't.... My name is Yuuna Yunohana....i am so sorry..did it hurt? I didn't mean it... please hang in there...."

(Well damn man~ this one is a hella sexy ghost....)Rousin thought as he passed out.

---------------------------------

..................................

Please leave a comment and share your thoughts . 

If you don't have anything in mind just say hi in the comments, i world really appreciate it

4