[Vol 1] Chapter 3 : Really… System? Gadgets?
578 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Vol 1]Chapter 3 : Really... System? Gadgets? 

............. 

He spoke out without much thought. Then he noticed some differences. 

(Wait..Doraemon didn't have ears. But it looks like one.) 

                   It appears that his sudden exclamation has startled it , as his roly-poly figure strived to keep its balance. Making a funny scene. 

After stabilizing himself. It introduced himself , 

"Hello! My name is Doraemon. I am a MS-903 blue cat automaton from the 22nd century . I am what you call a parenting robot and i came here to help you fulfill your dreams."

Rousin repeatedly scrutinized him.

Doraemon is the most important character in a cartoon series with the same name that Knut used to watch in his childhood. 

                     He is blue in color while his face and front middle portion of the body are white in color. He has circular palms and feet. He has 6 mustache like cats and a bell on his neck. 

He has big eyes, a red circular nose and a big mouth consisting of huge teeth.

                      Except for the ears it's undeniable that this is Doraemon. He put his mind in overdrive. 

-------

Seeing him not responding, Doraemon pulled out a photo from his 4d pocket and asked him. 

"You are Rousin Mikoshiba, right? "

"Y... Yes. I am Rousin."

" Then that's it. I am assigned to help you to fulfill your dreams!

Besides that ,how do you know my name? Are parenting robots called doremon here? "



"N..no.. I mean yes. There's a section of robots called doremon. But they aren't parenting robots."



"Oh! I see~"

"Yes. You sit there for a while. I am going to bring some snacks "

----------

              On his way he pondered about the event . After a few mental gymnastics he concluded, 

" So, is this my system? At least it is not some goggle voice assistant in my head. 

Robots don't have emotions but he is talking to me like a human. That's a plus.

Hmm..so, This world even has cartoon characters. "

Rousin wasn't too enthusiastic about his system partner. He didn't want to cry in front of doraemon and beg every time he had a problem. 

Unlike Nobita he has his own dignity. 

(God, I want to be Cao Cao no way I am going to be Liu Bei even if you tell me.) Rousin prayed silently. 

                  What's more is that he just blatantly lied to doraemon but he didn't catch it at all . So Rousin isn't sure about doraemon's ability to assist him. 

( Well, n the series he was pretty dumb too.) 

After picking some dorayaki he came back and served it to Doraemon. 

                    Doraemon picked the big one with his hand with non-existent fingers and ate it entirely with his bathtub mouth. 

Rousin observed the process blankly. 

"Wow! This is delicious. What is it called?"


"It is called dorayaki ."


"Can i have more?"


" Yes, all these are for you anyway."

(After all this is your favorite .) Rousin recalled. 

He has already decided to use dorayaki to carry favour. Although he didn't think Doraemon could help him too much. He is gonna give it a go. 

(Besides, beggars can't be choosers.) 

----------------------------

After finishing the snacks Doraemon looked towards him and said., 

"You know you are very calm about a stranger like me barging inside your room. 

The report I got says that you are very timid and nervous. But reality is different ha?"

"Well I can't say that the report is wrong. ha..ha.. Also you are a robot, but robots don't talk like that so i am more curious than afraid. "

"That aside how did you come inside my room? "



"Teleported. This is not like the big ones you people use it's portable."



"Where are you from?" 

"From the 22nd century FER factory. I am not from this timeline. I am like those Rv robots you have but obviously l am far more superior."

"Who sent you here?"



[ Classified ]

Rousin was startled by the sudden robotic voice. 

All this time Doraemon was speaking with him in a human tone but only the last question he gave a robotic answer. 

"Who created you and for what reason? Did your creator build this world ? What is this world anyway? "

                  The boy threw these questions at him simultaneously , expecting something. 

 [Classified] [Classified] [Classified] 

(As l thought he has been programmed. ) 

 

------------

Doraemon shook his head repeatedly as if to get rid of his programing commands. 

After a few moments he spoke normally, 

"Don't ask those kinds of questions it it would trigger my antibody programs."


"Sorry about that i wanted to know if you can answer all my questions."


" I am not a cpu type robot ,I don't have to answer your questions . I can say what I want by my own will."


" I am assigned to help you l am not beholden to you."


"No , it's not that, just l don't know how can you help me?"



Feeling Rousin's doubts he pulled a chip from his 4d pocket and asked, 

"Rousin bring me those broken glasses from tomorrow."


"How do you know that? "


"It doesn't matter just give it to me."



                  After taking those glasses he put the chip over it and it vanished. But the circular glasses turned into square glasses. 

"Put it on. "

"Nothing happened."

"Now look outside."

                    When he looked outside the window he saw everything normal. But then he noticed a coloured dot over the pedestrians. 

Most of them have grey dots. Some have a blue and a few have red dots. 

Even a passing dog has a grey dot over him. Then Doraemon told him, 

"Touch the top of the right glass."

As he did that a bunch of numbers appeared. Most of them are around 0-30 but one of them is -2. 

Rousin realized what it is. 

"See? This is the {info. glasses}. it can predict someone's personality, character , traits and the favorability towards you . "



"Gray means neutral, blue is positive and red is negative towards you . There is also yellow which is familial and violet for complications. 



But that's not permanent it can change depending on other factors."



"On the other hand numbers varies depending on the subject. There are many other functions you can use. 

It's like the sao stats for real people. 

If you use it right, This can solve your timidity and many of your problems."

"Ok.ok. l get it. How to make it normal? "

"Touch the top of the left glass."

"Why can't I see anything from you? "

"Because it's for lifeforms not robots "

"This is my first gadget to you. It is a very powerful gadget. But I will not unconditionally help you .


With a bit of my help as long as you work hard you can achieve success."



(So this is a kind of novice package.) 

"Yes I will try my best."

                      As he can fill many gaps Rousin didn't ask many questions . He knew that doraemon is his cheatcode. 

 He wanted to present his best side to Doraemon. After all from now on he has to be the loyal employee. Bosses don't like questions, right?. 

But it didn't work the way he thought as doraemon expressed his thoughts out loud, 

"He gulped down whatever I told him I don't know whether he is stupid or dumb."



(You are the dumb one, fat cat! ) Rousin cursed in silence. 

                      This is a very different situation that he had imagined. His system or cheatcode isn't some cold, calculating game mechanics machine. 

But a partner with emotions. Depending on how he handles it, it can both be a advantage or disadvantage . 

-----------------

 Rousin and Doremon went outside and observed the people using the {info glass} . They came out to practice it. 

It was surprisingly hard to control especially the numbers setting.

There were three sections .

                        One of them has RPG tags like {heath, strength, stamina} also there was {intelligence (IQ) , fear(EQ) and ambition} section. 

But he noticed the beauty, Charisma and charms} section doesn't show on females. 

So he asked, " Hey Doraemon ! why can't I see the third section on some people? "


" Oh that.. Ah.. The scientist who invented it has intentionally put that bug in there on the behest of his wife.

 It was also approved by the court. Long story."

"Ah.no..I get it."

Rousin can already imagine how it happened. 

There are overall stats. 

There is also a target match setting . By that he can guess two people's relationship. 

                  Most of the people he saw have stats between 20-50 and 0-5 favor, except for that one grumpy guy with -2 favor with overall stats of 60.

After learning how to use it properly he came back and he looked himself in the mirror. He was baffled by the results. 

Forgot individual stats even though his overall stats are 19.

                   Doraemon took the glasses from him and after looking at him said, 

"That's some terrible stats. Don't worry though {info glasses} can't show talents or luck."

"You know you are just pouring salt in the wound."


"Ah....Sorry. Sorry. It really doesn't matter you know. "

---------------

After coming back they chatted about various topics. After sometimes doraemon suddenly said, 

"Hey Rousin, it's been 7 pm. Aren't you forgetting something? "

"Oh! Yes, I have to go Doremonre you stay in the room , I will introduce you to others at dinner."


"Ok. Be careful in your journey."

                   Rousin chose to ignore how doremon knows about that . Though it's the first time they met he believes that he can trust doremon . 

Doremon is not forceful nor does he demand that he solve some kind of quest. Also he looks very funny . 

                      After giving him some more snacks he went out to bring back Suzuka.

16