[Vol 1] Chapter 4 : This world is quite dangerous.
459 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Vol 1]Chapter 4 : This world is quite dangerous. 

........ 

On his way Rousin activated {info glass} to look at the pedestrians and found surprising results. 

The classic line 'Don't judge a book by the cover' very much applies to many of them. 

               One of the beautiful looking women has 95 ambitions, 85fear(EQ) and 30 intelligence(iq) . Though she wasn't blond she is definitely a bimbo. [All stats are in 100 limit capacity]

               A handsome looking man has the impressive stats of 81 intelligence(IQ) and 85 ambitions. But.. He also has -35 fear(EQ) stats . 

(So, the guy has serious ego issues.) 

He saw an old man passing by. He has all stats under 35. But his strength is at 75. Normally a physically fit person has a strength of 20. So one can imagine how strong the old man is. 

(Is he some kind of hidden master?) Rousin wondered. 

----------

After a while he came across his destination. Suzuka was in front of her friend's house. Rousin activated his {info.glass} . 

Her overall stats are 75. The highest one that Rousin knows so far. 

Then he resets it to 'dot favor' expecting it to be either blue or red. 

To Rousin's surprise it was neither. She has a violet dot and a ' ? ' mark over her. 

(What does it mean?) Rousin had no idea. He decided to ask Doremon about it. 

The moment he came close she said, "You're late."

(That's harsh.) Rousin thought. 

Then without speaking a word she started to walk home. 

He followed her . After a few moments of silence Rousin chose to initiate some kind of conversation. 

"H..Hey! How was your day? "

"Fine."

"Did you finish your report? "

" Yes. "

"Do you usually walk home alone ?"

"Yes and i didn't need you."

                After a few more he gave up and stopped trying. Obviously she didn't want to talk. She was giving the bare minimum answer. 

(Why is she so cold towards me? l didn't recall doing anything bad.

Well as a topper she must be embarrassed to have a bother like me. Yes, that must be the reason.) 

"..Kya!! " Right then Rousin's thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a shout. 

The voice was female . Rousin hurriedly looked at the source.

 It was a very generic scene .

            A grown man was attempting to assault a woman . She was blonde , in her tracksuit and probably a teenager. 

"Help me!! " She shouted towards them. 

This kind of scene can be easily found in pretty much any movies or anime.

                 But when it really happens in reality he did exactly what the spectators in movies do, that is to stand there and do nothing. 

(Woh.. A crime scene right in front of me! Wait isn't that the -2 guy? Is.. Is that a knife? What do i do now? ) 

A bunch of thoughts flashed through his mind.  

Rousin's first instinct was to run. He wasn't ashamed of it it was a natural reaction. 

 The -2 guy was three times stronger than him. He has no experience dealing with such situations before. Also the criminal has a weapon. 

But a few things stopped him following his instincts. 

(Wait.. Wait I am the protagonist! Isn't this the most generic moment for me to shine? But how can i save the beauty? that criminal has the knife! 

Even if i have to run I have to take at least Suzuka with me.

Besides where is she? ) 

As Rousin looked around he saw Suzuka taking pictures. 

                     It seems the -2 criminal noticed that. So, he hit the blonde and forced her on the ground. Then he turned and advanced towards her with obvious intention . 

In his {info glass} dot favour went from -50 to -99 . Showing extreme danger. 

"Dammit!! " Rousin ran at the criminal. All his plans were thrown out immediately. 

                   Rousin jumped at the guy and grabbed the knife holding hand. He knew it was the main danger and his only chance . 

The tussle began, The guy punched Rousin in the belly. "Hmf!" Then in the chest. "ifed!" 

After that the guy used his strength to push Rousin and knifed him on the shoulder. "Ahw!"

"Onii-chan!!! "

                      But that wasn't over. The -2 guy got a solid punch on Rousin's face , the blood came out from his nose. "Hmf!"

Despite that Rousin kept holding the knife holding hand .

 He also hit the guy a few times using his legs. But that wasn't much. The man continued to hit him.

 His glasses fell on the ground. 

                      As the tussle continued Rousin knew he couldn't last much longer. That guy was way simply stronger. So he shouted, 

"Suzuka! Run towards the police station!!"

Rousin shouted at her. But she continued to stay there with tearful eyes. 

(Dammit I'm losing my grip. It's not been a day and i am dying again!) 

Right at that moment two shots rang out. "Bang! Bang! "

                      Rousin didn't know what happened after that, he fell on the ground. Blood was all over him as he saw a girl in a red uniform coming towards him. 

The young girl was with medium-length light blonde hair and red eyes. She had a red ribbon, tied in a bow on the left side of her hair.

In a bloody place like this she was like an angel. 

"Are you okay? " She asked. 

Rousin nodded. 

"Don't worry everything will be fine. Now let's go to the police station. Everything is fine hero. "

Rousin was relieved as he was assured by such a cute girl. He was smitten by her calling him a hero. 

But Rousin froze noticing the gun on her hand. Despite his thoughts he nodded again . It's not like he has a choice. 

------------------------

In the police station a black haired girl was giving Rousin first aid.

 It took some time to digest what happened . The events proceeded very quickly . She was there too .

                        When he used {info glass} to observe all the people. Though most of them are normal, the black beauty and red girl has overall stats of 85 and 90. 

That explains the black beauty's inhuman strength. She's the one who carried the corpse back singlehandedly . While he was helped by the light blonde in the red dress. 

"No more any stunt like this. I should've ran with Suzuka right at the beginning.

 I don't want to be the action protagonist. Violence is bad."

Rousin was convinced that he took the wrong decision I. 

                   This was the first time that Rousin got into a fistfight .He determined immediately that he has no stomach for this.

 He asked the girl, "Is my wound bad? "

" No. The knife wound is a small cut . Except for a few bruises you are absolutely fine. It's negligible. " The black beauty coldly replied. 

(Negligible? Hey.. Then what about the pain all over my body and what about the blood ? ) 

                   Rousin chose not to complain. He wasn't too worried. He can ask Doremon to cure him for free. 

But even in a bad state like this Rousin can't stop peaking at the red girl's big ones. 

Right from the moment they met those melons reassured him time and time again. 

(Those are the biggest ones I have ever seen. How can one be sure her dress can hold those? They might pop out any moment. 

But how did she get into being a lycoris. Those are definitely a disadvantage when it comes to fighting. ) 



In order to quell his perverted thoughts he chose to focus on the tracksuit blonde, the main reason why he is here. 

(Hmm. I have definitely seen her before. 

Though she's beautiful it's hard to distinguish which anime she is. ) 

Rousin couldn't figure out the anime . Because there are just too many blondes . Most of them are there for fan service without much character. 

So it's hard to distinguish. He listened to their conversation with the policeman. 

"So are you sure that this is the stalker? Hmm.. He assaulted you. That's not common among stalkers." 


"I am not too sure. I never saw their faces." 


"Hmm. . Don'worry, we will surely find it." 


"Again Ms Nagami I as a representative of police I apologize and thank you for calling DA and for the evidence. 


Though I am ashamed to say this you had the right call ."  


"There was no CCTV in that place so evidence is very crucial." 


"And Ms Sawamura i sympathize with your experience. I will make sure the criminal in question gets justice for his crime."

"Wait isn't -2 dead?" Rousin can't help but to shout. 

Everyone looked at him, then at light blonde with horror. The red cute girl pouted, 

"Hey! ~you can't call someone a murderer like that. You know."

" What does even -2 mean ? I just used non-lethal rubber bullets. There's no smell of blood on you. Right? "


"She is right." 

Rousin didn't feel uncomfortable. (But then who drags a living human like that?) 

"Oh! I forgot to introduce myself.

~ He..he~ 

l am Chisato Nishikigi and that's my partner Takina Inoue. We are both lycoris from " Direct Attack" Task force. 

Nice to meet you!!" She said that with an angelic voice and a cheerful smile. 

One can imagine how many hearts it would break. 

---------------------

                      'Lycoris' is like the SWAT team . But in this case lycoris are trained from a young age. Lycoris are also exclusively females. Some people even accused them of child abuse. 

Despite having some shady reputation they are the most effective task force in the police department. 

After a lot of talking and thanking process they finished the formalities and came out. 

The tracksuit blonde would get police protection. 

               Chisato Nishikigi even gave them her number and told them to call her at any problem. 

(Did she just give away her number like that! She is so easy or she is too nice. But she is a lycoris, so it's unlikely that someone can get away with doing something to her . 

Who knew getting a cute girl's number is so easy.)Rousin thought. 

"Let's go home Suzuka. "


"Yes..onii-chan! "




16