[Vol 1] Chapter 5 : Finally The First Day is Over.
428 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Vol 1]Chapter 5 : Finally The First Day is Over . 

.......................................... 

(Did she just call me onii-chan? ) Rousin was ecstatic.

                Mikan was kind to him but even she didn't address him like that. But now the girl who hates him the most called him oni-chan. 

(Is this how it feels to be called onii-chan?

Th..this feels soo good. My pain and efforts finally brought some fruit. ) 

It's an unexpected but welcome development. 

                  Rousin finally understood the people who like the imouto genre. It's hard for non-believers to comprehend it. 

As he was injured Suzuka was helping him to walk. So they were very close together.

                  This was the first time Rousin or Rahul came so close to anyone from the opposite sex. He was touching her porcelain skin and could smell the sweet fragrance from her hair. 

Understandably Rousin struggled to control his teenage body. 

While Rousin was thinking wildly they came in front of their house. 

Before going in he stopped Suzuka and told her, 

"Suzuka you shouldn't tell what happened to anyone. Let's bury this incident. "


"Why? And besides just looking at you it'll be very clear ."


"I don't want anyone to be worried. It's better to keep everyone out of this trouble. And don't worry about me I'll be back to normal in a minute."


"O..Okay~ whatever you say. Onii-chan~"



(When did she become so obedient?) 

                   Rousin recalled his interactions with her. She was quite belligerent towards him. 

Rousin couldn't understand the reason for the 180° turn in Suzuka's attitude towards him. 

(Though the last incident may have raised my profile a bit but that couldn't be all. Right? ) 

When he used {info glass} on her it didn't show any difference. 

The boy chose to ignore those thoughts as he entered the house. 

.......................... 

Leaving Suzuka behind he went straight to his room. 

Doremon was reading some comic book after seeing him he asked, 

"Rousin what happened to you? "

After explaining the entire incident Doremon pulled a red crossed suitcase from the 4d pocket. 

"Here! This is {Curecase} .This will cure you immediately."



While the {Curecase} was treating Rousin doremon was in his preaching mode, 

"Well what you did is commendable. It would be better if you were more careful.


You should've called the police or ran towards it. What You did is very dangerous.


You have to be on guard to those who are hostile. That's why I gave you {info glass}"

"It's not like he's the only one. How can i know that guy was a criminal?"

"Hm..That's your bad luck. And don't ask me any gadgets to make you physically strong, those don't exist. You have to exercise yourself to be stronger!"

"You definitely have it but you don't want to give it to me. " Rousin decided to pass this lecture. 

"Hey! Doremon what does exactly violet dot mean in {info glass} ? "

"Mmm.. Truthfully even I don't know. 


The new products don't have that color . Instead it has 'love dot' or 'next step' features.


After all this is a second hand gadget. "

"What? You gave me a second hand gadget! 


Wait does the 'next step' feature might have predicted what would've happened? "

"Well... Kind of.. "

"See! All this could've been avoided if you had the latest one."  Rousin said angrily. 

He can't but to curse his bad luck. (Damm..i got a stupid system.) 




"Because those are expensive! Even in the 22nd century money doesn't fall from the sky."

 

For a few minutes of back and forth bickering like this followed their conversation . 

After a while they calmed down. 

                      Meanwhile Rousin was cured . All his wounds and bruises are now gone. He felt as energized as ever. 

Rousin chose to forget what just now happened and focused on how to present Doremon to the girls. 

"Doremon wait for a while I will introduce you to others."

As he entered the kitchen all three girls were there on the table. Suzuka was surprised to see him. 

"Onii-chan y..you are f..fine! "

"Yes, didn't I tell you? 

Okay girls I'll introduce you to someone. He'll be living with us from now on. "

                    Kei immediately objected, " Wait! we don't have any extra room. The new guy mustn't be around us girls. If you insist you should share your room with him."

"Just wait for a while. You'll understand when you see him."

-------------------------------------------------

Rousin brought Doremon in front of girls . All of them had the surprised expression as he introduced him. 

"This is Doraemon. He is a parenting robot. This morning I picked him from the garbage dump.


 It seems his owner thought it was useless so threw him out. I felt bad for him so I brought him home. How about we keep him? At least he can do some chores. " He said innocently. 

While the girls were digesting the information. Doremon was first shocked and angry at what Rousin had said. 

(..Why are you packaging me as some kind of stray cat...) Doremon grumbled in a low voice that Rousin could hear. 

(....l am just helping you. Besides you are a cat robot aren't you? Girls like this kind of tragic backstory...) Rousin replied in a low voice. 

                      But it appears that not all girls are like that. As Kei Shirogane said, 

"Wow it's a parenting robot! Though it's second hand If we sell him it will be at least 100,000 EFD right? That's 1/10 th of our debts." 

(This bitch will be a gold digger when she grows up. ) 

Rousin couldn't imagine how she arrived at that conclusion. 

                   Yes, parenting robots are super expensive . It's for the ultra rich . After all it's made for rich kids who lack prenatal care. 

So what she said is tactically true. Though robots aren't treated as humans but even to this world's sensibilities it was heartless. 

                 Rousin used {info glass} on her and as expected she has 98 ambitions. She has frighteningly 75 fear(EQ) and 85intelligence(iq).

Also her dot favour is -10 🔴 . Obviously she doesn't like Rousin. 

                    But it looks like it wasn't a problem to Doremon as to him it's an entirely different problem altogether .

"What?! Just 100,000 ! Are you blind! I was made in a FER factory! 

 For an advanced automaton like me even 30 times that amount isn't enough." Doremon said that loudly. 

                    It seems to Doremonre his price tag is more important than talks of himself being sold. 

"Wow! It can almost talk like a human! Looks like half of our debts will be gone. Yey~"

......... 

For a while ridiculous talks like this continued . 

                   At that moment Mikan stood up from her chair, stomped on the table and said

"Enough! Stop this nonsense ! No Doremon isn't going anywhere. He will be staying with us. Right Rou?"

"Yes mam.." Rousin replied instinctively. 

(She is quite the assertive one. Ha..) 

After Mikan spoke Kei and Suzuka also agreed. 

Mikan made a quick meal for Doremon as they already had dinner. . 

               It was that 5 star meat from Komi-san and it was delicious. It was cooked perfectly. Rousin had never eaten something like this before. 

The dinner was uneventful to him. Though he's the one who brought it the girls were more interested in Doremon. 

                  They asked him all kinds of questions. Doremon expertly explained his tragic journey out of Rousin's cooked up backstory. 

They were definitely moved by his story as they paid all their attention to doremon.

                   Despite this he felt very comfortable at this moment. Knut hardly ever felt like this in his own life. 

"It's so relaxing. Food tastes better when you have beautiful girls around."

Rousin is having the best dinner of his life as time passes by. 

--------------------------------------------

After dinner Rousin came to his room. 

Though because of {curecase} he was physically fine but he was mentally exhausted. 

                   Many things happened on this day. From murder mystery to mall to police station it was too much. 

He needed to rest more than anything. 

He then told doremon to sleep in the closet.

 Doremon asked "why? "

"Because you are supposed to be there. "

After that small episode Rousin went to bed. 

(Ha~... This is just my first day in this world. It was a chaotic day. 

It's a miracle that I am still awake. Haa.. Life of a protagonist is very tiring. I nearly died , again. 


Well now I know about myself and this world around me. I hope tomorrow it will be better.) 

 Rousin told himself as he went to a deep sleep. 

--------------------------------

18