[Vol 1] Chapter 6 : A New Day
387 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Vol 1]Chapter 6: A New Day

...................... 

It's a new day in the spring. The sky is clear. The birds are singing. The two sun Lamious and Rokar are shining. 

One can smell the joy in the morning air. 

Rousin is one of these people as he enjoyed the fresh scenery from the large window.

"It's a new day for new beginnings!! " Rousin said loudly. 

For the first time Rousin felt as if he was in control. 

                     The last day wasn't exactly without incidents . But now he understands this new world. He was confident that today it'll be a great day. 

"Today is my first day as a proper protagonist. I should be calm and composed and follow the instructions of my system. As the protagonist of destiny I'll surely overcome any problems." Rousin encouraged himself. 

Though he was at first disappointed that he didn't transmigrate as any main character over time he convinced himself that he is the main character . 

                    He has everything that a protagonist needs. He has a system, cheats and unsurmountable odds (debts) . So with the help of the power of love and friendship he'll overcome all challenges , while all the pretty girls will look at him with adoration . 

"Ha..Haha..ha" Rousin laughed while drowning himself in his fantasy. 

...

"What's with the noise so early?" Doremon said as he came out of the closet. He was rubbing his eyes with his fingerless hand. 

"Hey Doremon! What should I do today?"

"Today... Mmm.. Oh right.. You should go to public office to get admission to Estart University. If I remember it right today is the last day. "

(Finally my first task.) 

"But i don't have the required number. "

"You can take part in the lottery system to get admission. And besides I'll help you so you don't need to worry at all " Doremon puffed his chest to say it. 

.. 

 As they chatted they came to the kitchen for breakfast. Except for Mikan none of the girls were there. 

                       While having breakfast Rousin recalled last night's dinner. It was delicious, so he asked Mikan, 

"Mikan i brought six packets of five star meat so there must be some leftovers."

"I cooked the entire packet for each one."


"Yes. Including Doremon there were five of us."

Mikan stared at him for a few moments and said in a shrill tone, 

"Rou how can you just forget about Izumi? "

(Who is this Izumi?) Hearing her tone Rousin stopped himself from asking that . 

Rousin searched his memories but couldn't find anyone named Izumi. So kept his mouth shut. 

                          Mikan took a sharp glance towards him and pointed at the breakfast tray, 

"I have to go out today so you'll have to go and deliver it."

(Don't tell me this is the person in the other room.) 

                   Last day Rousin had heard a few noises from the other room of the second floor. It caused a headache to remember anything about that room. 

Obviously something bad happened to him there so Rousin didn't think much of it. He artibuted those noises to either cats or mice. 

Also he assumed that everyone in the house should be on the dinner table. But it looks like it wasn't the case. 

............................... 

                After finishing breakfast he went towards the mysterious room. Mikan already has gone out. So no one was in the house. 

The door was unlocked. Rousin entered the room unannounced. 

                           What happened after is the classic 'walk into room at wrong time' moment. 

   The young girl was reading something in bed. That wouldn't be much of a problem if she wasn't half naked. 

A few moments later there was a loud shout followed . 

 "~ Kya!! ~ intruder!! "


"Wait! I can explain! "

Then with the sounds of falling objects Rousin's painful voice followed. 

"Ouch.. Ow.. Wait!.. O.. O.. Owie.. "

---------------------------------------------------

"Aw!" "Just endure a little it'll be over in a minute. "

Doremon said while Rousin is being treated by the {curecase}.

(Man.. My time in this world has been quite a painful journey.) 



 

Surprisingly the breakfast tray was still intact. 

Rousin looked at the silver haired girl as he recalled his memories. 

(So she's now my sister. Mmm..i shouldn't be too surprised Sagiri Izumi or should I say her pen name EroManga-Sensei.) 

.... 


Now she had covered herself. He knew this girl by just looking at her. Her cute appearance was very popular in his previous life. 

                      Through his newly unlocked memories he knew this is not the first time this happened. Rather last time he was hospitalized. 

(No wonder I can't remember her, it was a traumatic memory.) 

 It seems Sagiri was very anxious. 

"Umu.. Onii-chan are you fine? Should I call the ambulance like the last time?"


"No.. I am ok."

Right then Sagiri kowtow on the ground said, 

"Sorry...I am sorry... I am sorry onii-chan! I didn't even apologized to you for the last time. I did that again! Wa".... She started crying. 

     

                 Rousin hurriedly picked her up and tried his best to calm her. Unlike in her original anime Rousin had a good relationship with her. That's the reason for the sudden outburst. 

He used {info glass} on her. Except a few most of her stats are in minus.

 (She's fragile as a porcelain doll.) 

Sagiri was crying while hugging him. He could feel her entire body. On one hand Rousin was trying to soothe her but in his head he was thinking something else. 

(So smooth .. those are quite big for her age,, ahhh...stop thinking those.) 


(I am not a lolicon. I am not a lolicon. I am not a lolicon. Please God salvage this lamb from the evil clutches.) 






Rousin was trying his best to keep his evil thoughts in check. 

He patted Sagiri's head. 

"Sagiri you don't have to cry. You didn't do anything wrong. It was my fault for not knocking. 


Everything is fine. I am ok , see? "

........................... 

After some time she calmed down. 

"Onii-chan will you forgive me? "

"Yes yes. It wasn't your fault. Anyone would do that. "

(Though I don't know anyone with such accuracy.) 

"Where is Mikan? "


"She went out. "

Rousin talked with her like this for a while. 

Then she asked about doremon. Rousin explained everything to her. She took an immediate interest towards Doremon. 

While they're talking Rousin observed the room. There were my drawing and painting equipment. 

( It seems Rousin didn't know about her hobby.) 

He observed the room and found various drawing equipment. 

                      He noticed the weird mask. Though he knew about Sagiri, he murmured out loud "EroManga-Sensei."

The moment he said that Rousin felt as if the temperature of the room had dropped .

 

After that when he looked at Sagiri, her face was red as an apple. 

..................... 

                       A few moments later Rousin and Doremon both found themselves outside the room. 

They heard the door being shut and a sweet voice saying, " I hate you! "



"What the hell happened? " 

The following events took place in a blink of an eye. 

He knocked on the door."Knock-knock"...no response. 

"Well I did deliver the breakfast. "

Rousin excused himself as they clumsily went back to their room. 

------------------------------------------------------

                 Rousin and Doremon was standing in front of the public office. 

(Don't worry I'll do it for you buddy. )  Rousin told himself and looked towards Doremon. 

                 Existence of Doremon wasn't a problem. In this world assistant robots are a common sight. 

Yes he is the funniest looking one around but except a few glances nothing happened. 

 Doremon brought out a blue bracelet from the 4d pocket. He gave it to Rousin and said, 

"This is the {Luckset} it's for winning lotteries. It has a 99% chance of success. One has to be cursed to be able to fail wearing this."

"Okay! I get it , now stop jinxing."

After wearing the bracelet, they entered the office. 

Rousin submitted all his documents and a clark took them to a different building. 

 The building is like a casino style building. Which was to be expected , After all the students are here for a gambling game. 

                          The idea that a student can get admission in the most prestigious university though lottery or gambling is one of the things that made Estart University unique. 

(Imagine you can go to Harvard or Oxford just by being a good gambler.

Wonder what kind of scientists would produce? ) Rousin thought about the parallels in his own world. 

If the rumor on the internet are to be believed this system was put in place by the founder himself.

                             It's been said that the founder himself made his fortune out of a fluke lottery. So he wanted to give the same chance to others. 

It could be proven by the fact that the University actually considers luck as a talent assessment. 

      

            On his way Rousin was looking around. Many of the students going in were anxious. They are definitely from the same category as him. 

The students going out had a bitter expression. Obviously it didn't go well. He has yet to see someone coming out with a smile. 

"Hey Doremon.. Are you sure that your gadget will work? I only have one chance though."

"Stop doubting everything. You have me afterall! Everything will be fine.'' Doremon reassured Rousin. 

       

                 Rousin also noticed a few people that he wanted to avoid. 

" Oh I remember. Those are the ones that bullied me. 

Mmm.. Whatever I am not so pretty as to take revenge on those lowly NPCs. "

They noticed him too and looked at him but he ignored them. 

............... 

                              When they came right in front of the assessment room Rousin hulted abruptly. 

Rousin stared at the person in front of him with wide eyes. He rubbed his eyes. 

He refused to believe his memories , he refused to believe what he was seeing. 

                  He took off his glasses, used his handkerchief to clean it and put it on again. 

(Dreams are truly dreams ,ha... I should've realized that beforehand. ) 

The realisation finally dawned on Rousin as even the God could hear the cracking sounds of his broken heart. 

---------------------------------------------------

16