[Vol 1 ] Chapter 10 : The journey is quite stressful.
378 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Vol 1 ] Chapter 10 : The journey is quite stressful.

..................... 

(Rousin you should consider yourself lucky. For a person like you it's nearly impossible to have a first class flight like this. So , you should enjoy yourself! ) 

Rousin told himself, looking at the clouds outside. 

 

                   He was trying to relax. Doremon and Luxion weren't with him. Everything was unusually quiet. Rousin actually didn't know if this is a first class or business class flight .

 But it was supposed to be far more comfortable than a normal flight, but despite that Rousin didn't feel that. The cold sensation of his right side and the eerie silence was getting unbearable. No it wasn't some machine, but a living person. 

 

Rousin rotated his neck towards the person right beside him. It was a small action but somehow it took a lot of will power for Rousin to do that. The reason for this is a girl at the same age as him. 

                   The girl right beside him was a stunning beauty . Her uniform can't hide her figure . Her waterfall-like long black hair had one braid tied with a white bow . She has a slim but well-endowed body which makes her stand out as being beautiful, she could be mistaken for being an actress. 

                       When he used {info glass} on her she had 97 ambitions and 94 intelligence (iq) but -12 fear (eq) . 

Her gradient red eyes adorn her glowing, porcelain-like skin. She seems to always have a stern look on her face. A perfect lce goddess. 

              She also looked at Rousin said in an icy Emotionless tone, 


"Stop looking at me like that, creep."

                   Rousin gulped, and said in a reconciliation tone, 


" Classmate Horikita i apologize if my behavior seems inappropriate to you. As a fellow classmate I would like to be friends with you. "

 

(Good job ! Keep going, you don't have to be so nervous ) 

Rousin was trying to cover up his previous act. 

                       When he first saw Suzune Horikita, Rousin was infatuated with her. And stared at her for quite a while. It was inappropriate. But her one command, "Stop staring at me. " was enough to stop him. 

After her command, for a solid half an hour Rousin didn't rotate at his right. He was nervous, he wanted to run away. He never felt like this before.

( Is this love? Naa...l am way too of a closet pervert for that. Or do i have a problem with talking with beautiful girls? ) 

                   Rousin rationalized, when he was talking with his sisters he kinda felt it but chose to ignore it as then he just arrived. As for when he met Chisato and Takina it wasn't nomal situation. 

Rousin believes that being a okaku/shut-in , he developed this type of quirks. 

(Or...am i a simp? ) Rousin was discovering all the bad quirks of humanities in himself. 

........... 

"How do you know me? "

 Though Suzune said that with the same tone as before Rousin could feel the disgust from her. As if she was telling him 'you are trash'. 

(Oops ! She probably thinks of me as a pervert. )

Rousin racked his brains to get out of this , he got an idea. 


(I only addressed her by surname, right?) 

''O.f... Course! You are the little sister of Manabu-san, aren't you? ''

                 Rousin wasn't lying. He really did have someone named Manabu Horikita in his youcall friends list. As for whether or not it's the said person , he didn't know. But that won't stop him from taking advantage of the fact .

Suzune blinked for a moment then looked at his eyes and asked,

"How do you know about my brother ? "

( It worked! )

" I am an online friend of Manabu-san , i saw you in his profile . That's why i was a bit surprised to see you.''


" That's a bit convenient. How can you say that I'm that person? " she narrowed her eyes. "Besides there is no way my brother could have done something like that. "


"Maybe he didn't tell you. By the way what's your name?

                            Rousin poorly tried to douge the following questions. But it didn't work, she was too smart for that. 

As she asked Rousin more about it, he only gave vague answers. When she asked him to see his account he said he accidentally deleted it.

  Even Rousin felt some of his answers were a bit too much. In the end he probably gave her a bad impression of himself. 

 

                 After a while she stopped asking and chose to ignore him. The air was heavy. Rousin was back where he was previously, looking at the clouds and freezing internally. 


(Sigh..I screwed up my chance.) 

 

................. 

 

" Finally freedom! I didn't know I love summer so much."

Rousin raised his clenched fist to the sky . He was relieved to get out of that oppressive environment. He felt as if he got out of an ice container. 

                "Now it's autumn, genius. If I were you I should have chosen to be stuck there for entirety. "

Then a voice behind him said in a teasing tone, 

     "~ Hey man... How did it go with the hottie? Seriously man you are a hella lucky basterd. l Remember man bros before hos, don't forget that. "

Rousin turned around and said with a bitter smile. 


" Kohta , why don't you go and give it a try? That was supposed to be your seat anyway. "

 

                    The person was a short fat guy with square glasses named Kohta Hirano . He seems to be the nerd type ,just like Rousin. Though Rousin met him a short time ago, they became friends very quickly. 

 " Oi ..you can't level false accusations like that without evidence. It's your fault for not appreciating my intentions. "


"I didn't accuse you of anything, whatever I don't mind that you manipulated me to be there. Why did you do that? "






"Hey you are using some strong words there . You should be grateful that i let you have a shot at the young mistress of the Kita charbol family .

 As why it wasn't me ,come on if a guy like me was there she will probably call the cops.


 So as a friend I let you have the golden opportunity, so be greatfull . By the way how did it go? "


( Do people think this way?) 


"That's quite the exaggerative thought process. I had a horrible time with her, whatever do you know where I can find my partners ? "


"That's a shame, it's in that direction, let's go."

-----------------------------------

(What the hell , again? ) Rousin didn't know just what jinxed him. 

Yes, he got to meet with beauties but whenever he was with the girls, he ended up giving them a bad impression of himself . It's like a reverse protagonist luck. 

                          He was in a car going to Estert university and as usual he wasn't alone. Just like before a cute girl was beside him. 


(What's more it's the two faced Kushida , it's better to keep a distance from her. ) 

 In order to not replicate the previous situations, he didn't even try to start any conversation.

                        What's more he knew this girl at a glance and wanted to avoid her as much as possible.

 But there were just two of them in the car and both had similar uniforms. She took the lead.

"Hello classmate! nice to meet you . I am Kuroha Shida , a student of Estart. "


" Way...Shida?... Cough! Cough! Sorry about that. Hello I am Rousin Mikoshiba. I just got admitted to Estart. Nice to meet you too. "

                   Rousin finally properly took a look at the girl. Just because he met Suzanne a while ago he just assumed her to be Kikyo Kushida . 

(Oh come on they look similar,well she's a bit short.

 I should stop judging people by their perceived anime personality. 

Just because she looked like Kikyo I just leveled her to be two faced ,not good. ) 

The girl had straight, chestnut-coloured, medium length hair and light purple eyes. 

When it comes to beauty she might not compare with someone like Suzanne . But she had a different charm entirely.

                        Her innocent face , Her voice has a clear, resonating quality, with a charm that makes people want to hear more. She seems to be the type that ignites men's desire to protect her from all the evils of the world. 

........................ 

Right at the moment a voice said behind them,


"Wow master you sure have a lot of luck, on the entire journey you got well groomed flowers accompany you. So be merciful to these unlucky ones and hire a bigger car next time ok? "


" Luxion just bear with it a little, sorry Doremon but next time i will be careful. Also i order you stop speaking in that weird way. "

                           It took a lot of time for Rousin and Kohta find the others ,so they missed the busses. The last one had only one seat which Rousin told Kohta to take it for his troubles. 

Rousin couldn't find anything but this car thus both luxion and doremon ended up in the deck and they didn't like it. 

(It's not like I can afford anything other than this anyway.) 

"Wow it's a zen robot. I heard about it but never seen one before. What's your name? "

Rousin introduced luxion to her. She was curious about Luxion and asked many questions. It seems Doremon became jealous and interrupted the talks and inserted himself into the conversation. 

"Classmate Shida where are you from?" Rousin tried to change the topic. 


"Oh! I am from Shinano , 11th region . I am a first year. "


"I am also from the 11th region. I am from a pallet town, kanto . "

                        This world's earth is divided into 28 administrative regions. Rousin and Shida are both from the 11th region, which includes the Japanese islands. 

"Oh what a coincidence! I have been there, I used to live there when I was in elementary school. "

"That's great to know. I saw you on the bus. Hmm but why did you leave the bus for the car? Did you forget something? "




"N..yes!.. I just chase.. I mean follow.. No no I just forgot to pick my bag so had to leave. " 


" But I saw you coming towards the car right when you got out of the bus. "




"Ah... That's... That's..." She unexpectedly bumbles at this simple question. 

"Ah..Oh.. You see, there were a lot of guys there. So i felt uncomfortable there, so i took the way out. "




"I am sorry for pushing you to answer, please forgive me. " Rousin bowed towards her. 

"Ah.. No problem, I tend to do many irrational things but that's me ha..ha.. "

.................. 

As they chatted they finally reached their destination. Rousin apologizes to Shida again as they come out. Rousin looked at the structure and couldn't help but to say, "Amazing..." 

                       It was quite a sight to behold and hard to describe . It was just the gate and the walls, both were huge like the great wall. He could see the distant peak of the skyscrapers, which shows just how big the place is. 


"Goodbye classmate Shida, it was great to talk with you, we'll meet again. " Rousin waved at her and went towards the bus to find Kohta. 




( what a nice girl, and i mistook her for Kushida. There's no was for a gentle girl like her to be anything but be pure.

Wait I didn't use {infoglass} on her. If I had used it before all this could be avoied,next time I should start with it first.) 


"Yes, we'll meet again.. Definitely.." She also waved at him but stood there. 

.......... 

      When Rousin went some distance away, Kuroha was looking down at the ground mumbling something. The sun suddenly got covered in dark clouds giving everything a gray shadow. 


"So he really forgot about me. Even when I hinted ,he couldn't remember.

And i chased after him stupidly like that. Well should have known better, there is no way he could have recognize me anyway . "

She clicked her tongue and stomped on the ground. She smiled bitterly, 

Rousin would have discarded all his previous Judgments about her if he saw that. 


"Still he's just as kind and dumb as before. I am sure he'll screw up on something and i'll be there to help him and he'll fall in love with me .he..he.. "

Rousin would have shuddered at her dramatic change in her facial expression. 


"Now that i think about it it's for the better that he doesn't recall me.......... It will be troublesome to explain and I have to apologize about all the things I had done to him. It's better to start everything fresh. "

She slapped herself on the cheek to cheer herself, 


" Yoosh! There's no way for a childhood friend like me to lose. It's fate that we came together again. Let the universe guide us towards our romantic story. Yes! "

The sun came out, making everything sunny again. She smiled happily and started walking towards the gate with a rhyme. 

.................... 

At that exact moment Rousin felt a chill in his body. "Achoo!.." 

"What the heck? What does it feel that someone is coming after me? "


" It's probably the fatigue of your journey, it's nothing." Doremon said. 

" Ya, but what's with this weird feeling ? I think I just missed something important. "




"Master if you don't hurry up then you'll really miss something important. "

"Right, let's go. "

Rousin & company hurriedly ran towards the gathering not knowing the dark clouds following them.

12