[Vol 1 ] Chapter 13 : Sudden crisis.
259 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Vol 1 ] Chapter 13 : Sudden crisis.

........................... 

Two hours later, 

" Rousin why are you kept looking at that guy for no reason? " Kohta asked as he ate his burger.

  "Do you know him? " 

"Not particularly. " Rousin said as he took a bite of his burger. 

" I just noticed his name is Maou or Demon Lord in the nameplate. "

"Poor guy , probably someone made a bad joke to embarrass him." (Gonda)

"Yes, that guy seems like a nice person. " (Mob) 

 

Rousin again observed the enthusiastic employee who seems to be everywhere. It was clear to him that this situation is very similar to a certain anime. 

"Ya, i don't think so." Rousin didn't say anymore but instead observed the logo of the shop. 

( MacRonald ha...it doesn't look like the one in anime. I swear to God that guy looked like Ronald Reagan. Ah it can't be.. Whatever...this is a fantasy world. Iets not think much about it.) 


                         Rousin tried not to think but instead focused on eating. The sheer amount of mysteries in every part of this world was sure to overwhelm him. 

            Currently Rousin & company were leaving their lunch at the canteen's MacRonald store. 

In order to start a conversation the new guy in glasses spoke first, " Guys don't you think the aristocrats were given way too much priority compared to us? While we are here they are allowed to take up assignments right away. Also while on the tour Mr Sebastian seems to be only paying attention to the aristocrats not us. "

"Ah..Nariyuki Yuiga right? This is just the first day. It's not like we are missing something important so relax. " Fuutarou spoke to calm him. 

(Pic) 

                   Nariyuki is a student who couldn't find any group. So when Rousin saw him, he invited him to join them. By using the updated {info glass} he knew Nariyuki is a protagonist but couldn't remember the anime.

(Luxion"s update is very useful. Also this guy is smart. Now we are an independent group. So it's better to have more smart people.)



             Unlike the previous times Rousin didn't instantly mark Nariyuki as an enemy just because he's a protagonist. He has already decided how to deal with him. 

                              Rousin was also relieved to find someone questioning the aristocracy. It proves that at least this world has some sensible people.

"That's the privilege of having a family name. It looks like forming an independent group was a bad decision. " (Rousin) 

"No it wasn't. Besides you don't need family names to have privilege. " Kotha said that while pointing at the girls gathering. 

.. 

                       A bunch of girls surrounded the boy accompanying Mr. Sebastian. And they didn't even try to hide their goal.

" I lost my handkerchief. Can you help me find them Konoe-san? "

"Konoe-san are you free this evening? I have extra movie tickets, let's go watch it together." 

"Konoe-san you are so handsome. How about we go on a date? "

(Is it me or girls in this world are more bold?) 

"See? All you need is a good face to enjoy special treatment. " (Kohta) 

                    Though the person in question Konoe looks visibly distressed about the excessive attention. It looked like distress of the victor for other men in the canteen. 

"Fuutarou you seem to get the short end of the stick because of us. Even if you are a swan you are surrounded by ugly ducklings like us. " (Rousin) 

"Rousin that's a bad joke. You should stop. " (Fuutarou) 

"Besides what will be the name of our group? We need to submit it today."

"Hey Fuutarou what are the names of the other teams?" (Rousin) 

"They just named it after the leader. What is the opinion of you guys?"


"O.. O how about Estart blasters? "(Kohta) 

" Eror 404 sounds cool. " ( Ryūji ) 

"Umm.. Learning group.. Probably?"(Nariyuki) 

"Tempest gathering? " ( Reku) 

"Does 'cafeteria gathering' sound good? " (Mob) 

"No, no, no those are way too generic. " (Rousin) 

" Like you are the one to talk, what's your opinion?" (Fuutarou) 

"How about gathering a protagonist or GOP? "

"That's quite the suspicious acronym. A hard no. " (Fuutarou) 

"Guys we all dream of becoming protagonists of some novels and fall in love with the chosen girl, right? So my naming choice makes perfect sense. "


                       In the end the group chose Mob's 'cafeteria gathering' as the official name . 

"Now that settled let's take a comamotative picture. Hey Fuutarou don't move I am also going to take some pics of those girls, cover me. " (Kohta) 

                   Kotha used Fuutarou as a cover to sneakily take some pics of the girls, but a hand suddenly came from behind and took his phone. 

"Hey! Give it back! " Rousin stood up and confronted the weird blindfolded guy but stopped abruptly. 

"You know I can get you expelled right here right now. Do i need to explain why it is illegal ? "

"Oi who are you to ruin our fun? Get out of here." (Kohta) 

"So no apologies, despite being caught red handed you boys are quite the arrogant ones. "

"Hey how about you return the phone and end this. " Ryuuji came forward and said. 

Rousin didn't say anything. He just observed the conversation . But when he used {info glass} he was shocked. The guy had '???' sign in every category of stats. He had never seen something like this before. 

                               Right at that moment the guy suddenly turned around and looked at Rousin. 

"Oh..that's not nice."

"Wha..?.. Ugh.."


                        The moment the blindfolded guy said that Rousin felt a colossal amount of force above him. He had trouble breathing as if all the air in his body left him. He knelt down on his knees. 

"Crack!" He saw his glasses cracked by an invisible force. 

"Stop. You are hurting him." 

As Mob spoke Rousin felt the force stopped pressuring him. But he struggled to take a breath. "Hua.. Ha.. Hu.. " Fuutarou and Reku came to help him. 

"Oh? That's interesting... Sorry, but i only targeted the glasses. "

" Guys get away from him. He is very powerful. " (Mob) 

"Interesting, so you can guess the direction and neglect my abilities just like that. That's quite intriguing. An esper? "

"Hey back off! " Gouda confronted him and try to intimidate him. 

As the situation got heated, just at the moment a boy interrupted them.

"Hey do you guys know what you are doing? He is a teacher at university. Apologize to him now or you'll all get expelled. "

""""What? """"

After being stunned for a while, they all apologized to him, 

""""""Sorry teacher, it was our mistake. Please forgive us . This won't happen again. """""""

Everyone collectively asked for forgiveness. 

"Well well look at that you guys do have some respect for your teachers. I like that. " Then he looked at the new boy. He threw the phone at him and said, 

"Keima Katsuragi from the second year right? You are probably here for the task. These boys look clueless. So, why don't you help them out a bit? "

"Hey the plain one keep your powers in check, it could be dangerous. And the one in glasses don't do that again, i don't like it."

(How did he know?) 

Before he left, he stopped for a while and said, 

"Oh I forgot to mention I am Satoru Gojo. I am your teacher in magic studies. I'll see you guys later. "

(Pic) 

After that he left without turning back. 

-------------------------------

7