[Vol 1] Chapter 1 : Rousin’s first day.( part 2)
623 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

[Vol 1] Chapter 1 : Rousin’s first day.( part 2)

.................. 

Rousin recalled the girl's name. 

                 With a bit of imagination, he figured out the circumstances that led his new self to be so isolated among his peers. 

In front of him a robot was flanking a girl in a corner. If it were any man it could be called an assault but broken the porcelain pieces implies otherwise. 

 

                 The girl had glossy dark black hair that flows to her lower back, a slender body, and an incredibly beautiful face. She is quite tall and around the same age as Rousin. 

 

But it appears that the girl is visibly shaken by the robot's questioning. 

(Shouko Komi.. Or should I say Komi-san? .. Well it is a nightmare for her to communicate with robots. ) 

 

 

 

 

It seems she noticed him and signalled him for help. 

(Does she actually know me? I should do what anyone in my position would do. ) 

Rousin came towards the robot and gave it his EFD card and said- 

"Let her go. I will pay."

The moment he said that he immediately regretted it. 

(I hope she didn't reach any wrong conclusion by my comment. ) 

The robot took the card scanned it and returned it immediately . Komi looked relived to see it go back to the counter. 

                   She looked towards him gratefully as she tried to say something. When she couldn't say anything she pulled out a small notepad from somewhere .

 

 

 Then she wrote something on it and showed it to him. She wrote-

 "Thank you for heroically saving me. I am grateful to you. "

 

(Heroic?.. Really?.. So I ended up as the credit card protagonist? 

 

Now that I think about it.. the guy with the credit card is definitely any girls hero.) - Rousin thought wryly. 

He can't help but smile at how ridiculous this scene  look. 

(It's one matter when watching this scene in anime but it's a different matter in reality.

 She's cute beyond any immigration.) 

 

                Suppressing his emotions, Rousin helped Komi to pick up her belongings. 

 

There he found a result marksheet and piked it up. It was 687 out of 700, more than 98% a mindnaming number for him. She looked at him expectedly, obviously asking his number so he said "it's 587".

She looked a bit sad as she wrote " Don't give up" . 

(Cute!!) 

 

(Soo....We're close enough for her to encourage me. Mm.. Ahh just stop..stop thinking! Ha shit..these teenage hormones..) 

After that they went to shop together.

 

              But the entire activity was eerily quite . None of them talked with each other. Rousin became restless. 

 

(What should I do. I don't recall any conversation between us before this. Should I just start asking questions? No.. That's a bad idea) In the end he couldn't come up with anything. 

But Judging by Komi-san's relaxed mood it seems their regular interactions are like this. 

In the end he focused on shopping. 

 When komi was casually taking a few meat packets he looked over ( ow.. This is 5 star meat , it's way out of my league. ) 

Komi noticed his interest and gave him six packets. "Mm.. We're having curry. So.. " She interrupted him and wrote " It's a gift. Please accept it. "

After a few back and forth he accepted. He also ended up buying all the dora cakes. 

              As they came out of the store Komi looked towards Rousin and said in a murmur ";Th..Thank you"

After that they parted ways in silence. 

 

----------------------------------------------

(Blessings always come with curses.) 

Rousin thought wryly as he recalled Komi-san. 

 

Normally one would thank the Gods for being the sitting partner of the school Goddess for the last three years. 

But In his case it became a noose instead. 

(It was a curse disguised as a blessing.) 

 

                    Despite being a top student, no one in school ever interacted with Komi-san. Not because they disliked her . But because she is the picture perfect, cold, ice queen of the school. 

 

According to her classmates the reason she doesn't talk with others is because she looked down on them and didn't consider them as her peers. 

 

 So no one had the courage to interact with her so as not to offend her. 

 

                    Because of that the 'lucky' one Rousin became their emotional outlet. 

 

Her admirers (mostly boys) were jealous of him being the partner of Komi-san continually for three years in almost everything. 

Her haters (mostly girls) used him as their easy punching bag. 

                 As he was considered closest to her , he was bullied by both the boys and the girls. 

 

 

Thus Rousin was horribly isolated and bullied. 

--------------------------

(No wonder why l couldn't remember that. After sometimes l even stopped going to the school.

Hmm.. But then why did l go back? ) 

 

Rousin's interactions with Komi-san were like the one before.

 They are both Reticent. So they avoided talking among themselves but helped each other as classmates. 

The fact that they often ended up as partners probably helped. 

 

(H.. How can you interact with someone without talking ? 

And man.. What kind of luck is that?Just what type of protagonist are you? Are you some kind of fetish character?) 

 

 

(It seems l took protagonist Tadano's place.

 But here rather than me influencing Komi-san, l got influenced by her instead.) 

 

Although Rousin was not like this before he was certainly influenced by the circumstances around  Komi-san. 

 

                Probably because of being ostracized and not having friends , he developed a meek personality. 

It appears that Komi also thought similarly. 

So when Rousin 'saved' her she thought that it was a big step for him. 

----------------------

                  After coming back from the grocery store, Rousin went to his room on the second floor. After meeting Komi-san he wanted to know more about his new self and this world. 

It took some time for him to explain about the gifts to Mikan. Who was surprised that someone he knew would give such an expensive gift. 

Although Mikan didn't believe his cooked up story, she didn't push it further. 

 

"Is there another room on the second floor?"

Rousin thought he heard something but chose to ignore it. He was eager to try out this thoughts. 

-------- 

                 The best way to gain information about the world is through computers. Rather it was idiotic of him for not thinking it before. 

After getting rid of the usual porn sites who are the same , Rousin started to look around on the internet . 

Though Rousin couldn't use it well, relying on Knut's expertise he was able to gain access to all kinds of information. 

 

                This world  doesn't have companies like Microsoft , Amazon or apps like , Facebook, YouTube, whatsApp  etc. 

It's much more streamlined. It's UV app for videos and photos and Youcall app for chats and shopping. 

Obviously these two places are most crowded. 

It is also controlled by the government and way better than ones in Rousin's previous life. 

 

                  After a few minutes of searching , Rousin was surprised to find many familiar places. 

"What!! is this Reddit? Crunchyroll too... But no Netflix. 

Hm..hm... Ha.. HaHaha... . Whoever made this seems to have some scores to settle."

Rousin can't help but to laugh out loud about the ridiculous internet.

 

 It's apparent that except Google most of the websites look like anime websites functioning as normal websites. 

                Those companies that have a problem with anime in his old world don't exist. As if someone was internationally cherry picking it . 

 

----------------------------------------------

 

Rousin also searched about that Estart University for info. There he struck gold. 

 

"It is  to be expected. After all this is the anime world. 

Anime exists on campus life so obviously anime world has the biggest and the most powerful Academy. "

 

 

Calling Estart university an academy is a gross understatement. It is a full blown city itself.  

               Estart university is not just one university. It's a collection of top specialized academies . Those academies are the pinnacle of their field. 

Not only that but it also supervises all other educational institutions. 

 

It is Estart who sets the standard. Just being a student in Estart is considered successful . 

               Since it's founding all the Federal Presidents have been  students of Estart. 

Anyone outstanding in their field is probably a Estart student. 

So all the high and mighties send their children in the same academy. 

 

                    It is also extremely meritocratic. Money is not a option . On the contrary students can earn money while studying there. 

So even the poor students around the world push themselves to their limits in order get a chance to fulfill their dreams. 

Rousin was one of them. 

 

                In this world journalism has become a popular subject and career path . It has a lot of risks but it is also the one of the quickest ways to get rich.

 It's kinda like isekai adventures. 

Whether it was for adventure or wealth Shuzuka wanted to be one. 

......... 

                Entering the news section, he was again shocked by those headlines . Despite expecting something like this he felt a sense of deja vu.

 

  ((( Famous detective Shinichi Kudo, Sherlock Holmes in the Heisei era again solved 'Actor Mukai's Murder Case' and can even be said to have saved police's reputation.)))

((( Where is Mai Sakurajima? Fans speculate about her absence promoting her latest movie 'Your Eyes')))

(((Another great performance by Hatsune Miku in Sergon music festival))) 

((( Another high profile robbery in Tokyo region. This is the fourth one in last month. 
Police deny Lupin's involvement, pledges to deploy DA's 'Lycoris' to maintain order.))) 

((( A stabbing incident took place in the metropolitan area over an ownership dispute of a signed light novel.))) 

((( Third generation of autonomous Juggernauts is expected to completely replace the first generation Knightmare Frames and Evangelions- claimed by the ceo of AJCL company.))) 

     
         
         

 

Observing those news Rousin was amused how well all those anime plots fit each other without much contradiction. 

 

"Man.. This world is awesome!! I can't wait to experience my protagonist journey.

God please give me some cheats or system. Though you didn't give me a good face but all the protagonists should be average. Right? "

 

                   The more Rahul became aware of his surroundings, the more he was  convinced that he is the destined protagonist. 

Now all he needed to do is to figure out his back story. 

 

         The most convenient way to know about someone like Rousin is through their mobile phone.

 But it's useless in his case. It didn't help that it's a feature phone. Except for a few contacts and music nothing is there. 

"Okay. How can l know more about myself?.. Do I have dairy or something ? "

 

          Rahul searched Rousin's room . Except for a few posters of some idols and doujins he didn't find anything of substance. 

In the closet , he finally found  Rousin's dairy and started reading it. 

 

14