25. My Beautiful Healer
5.7k 8 158
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Their multiple acts of intimacy since that day didn't increase her corruption, so Edmund realised the corruption had to be something else. So, he decided to take a small risk. He figured, if it's not 'physical' or 'pleasure' based corruption, then it's either through the mind, or through actions, or, in typical galge fashion, through a specific kind of conversation.

So, he decided to try it. 

After their early morning runs, Edmund called her to sit next to him, at the small gazebo by the lake. "There's something I've wanted to ask you, my dear Aida."

Aida hugged Edmund's arm and just nodded. "Anything."

"If I'm actually evil, would you still stay by my side?"

The healer squeezed the Count's arms. "Hmmm... that depends on what kind of evil, actually." 

"I'm greedy, and will kill a lot of people in my quest to rule the world."

Aida laughed. "There was a saying I read recently, 'Every warrior who became King and Emperor built it on a throne of bones and skulls.'"

"That is true." Edmund laughed. "Evil is relative, isn't it? History is often kind to the victors." 

"So what kind of Evil are you, my dear Edmund?" Aida decided to climb onto his lap, her arms slung around his neck. 

"The kind that wants to conquer beautiful women like you." Edmund said honestly, as his arms wrapped around her waist. "I want all of you." 

"Are you sure you can satisfy so many of us? Everytime we do it, we just want more the next time." Aida leaned really close. Edmund chuckled at the healer's challenge, and kissed her. 

"Of course. I wouldn't even dream of it otherwise." Their lips made contact and they kissed passionately for another minute. "But I must know. If the hero comes for my head, where will you stand?" 

Aida froze at that question, as her entire body shook. Edmund immediately detected that it was magical in nature, as if something was battling in her. After she shook and convulsed for about 30 seconds, she started to laugh, and then, when her eyes stared at Edmund, he noticed her eyes glowed orange and then vanished. He felt his hold over her heart and body strength substantially. 

"With you, of course." Aida said with a sexy slur.

[Aida's Corruption meter increased to 2/3]

[You've gained another fragment of power hidden within Aida]

[You gained the following benefit: Reduced weakness to holy damage. Holy damage will still hurt, but they will hurt slightly less.]

"I see." Edmund smiled, and went in for a kiss. There was no one there in the lake, and frankly, he didn't care. He took off Aida's shirt, and her pants, and they proceeded to get naughty by the lake. Aida, the once shy healer, didn't care either. 

 

***

Edmund decided to wait a few more days before revealing the truth. It's likely that once Aida knew and accepted he was a demon lord, her corruption would therefore increase to the max. He wasn't exactly sure what 'pregnancy' enabled. Did it mean Aida could 'bear' demonic spawn? Was that... a good thing? 

Aida's glowing eyes vanished, luckily, and never reappeared. 

Edmund sat, and sipped his really strong whiskey. It didn't make him drunk, but he did enjoy the taste. Aida, didn't seem like she particularly changed her daily routine. She continued to practice magic, work on her healing-type spells and some paralysis type abilities, and some offensive healing powers.

At that point, the head maid and an aide brought a beautiful lady that looked awfully familiar. "Milord, I'd like to introduce the seamstress and tailor that you requested for. This lady's name is Sienna." 

Edmund stared at the beautiful lady for a moment, and then it clicked. Sienna was the microtransaction Heroine Outfit Shop lady! An NPC! Sienna was added in one of the later DLCs, and was not in the original game. "Well met, Lady Sienna. Please, sit." 

Sienna the Sexyshop Shopkeeper nodded and curtseyed accordingly. "Pleased to meet you, Count Edmund. I was informed you have certain unique designs that you want to make." Well, not exactly. Edmund wanted to contact all the NPCs the hero might deal with, so that he could find ways to influence the hero's direction. 

"Indeed. Have we paid her for her trouble?" Edmund looked at maid, and at which the aide interjected.

"Yes." Edmund then motioned the aide to walk over, and the aide whispered. "Yes milord?"

"How's her business doing?" 

"Not great, milord. She is one of the better skilled ones, but her designs are very traditional and the Court's ladies find it boring." Edmund's eyebrows curled as he realised something's not right. "She was hoping that this is her big break, as you are a powerful and influential Count. From our research, she's actually quite desperate, that's why she was willing to leave the capital."

Edmund realised that there was a play here. Sienna's Heroine Outfits, as he remembered it, didn't have any superpowers. The game developers noticed, after the initial run of sales, that there was a lot of independent artists drawing their characters in different outfits, and realised that was an untapped market. So, they added Sienna in, where the players could buy different outfits for their favourite characters.

But those outfits had no effect on gameplay, just pure appearance. 

Sienna came with a rather large bag, and she took out a thick book. "This is our book of designs which documents our designs so far." 

Edmund frowned as he flipped through it, and noted how old school all the designs were. He looked back at the lady, and sighed. "Is this all the best that you have?"

Sienna blushed, embarrassed. "Yes, milord. These are designs passed down from my parents and their parents..."

"Are you doing well with this, so far?" The Count tested the waters, and wanted to know her personality. 

"Uh... It's alright." 

"I see." The Count frowned, she clearly tried to make herself look a bit better than before. "Alright, I have some designs that are quite special, but I want to do it on the basis of a joint venture. I'll be your design partner. I'll own 70% and you have the 30%, I'll put up the funds to source the materials and the design rights. You help me translate that vision into reality."

Edmund didn't consider himself to be super artistic, but sketching a bikini or drawing a dress outlines? That wasn't hard at all. As a demon lord, he could replicate his thoughts into paper with incredible accuracy, and Edmund was an avid consumer of art. He scrolled pixiv, all the doujin sites and fanart sites he knew exactly what type of clothes he wanted to make for his healer and the mature lady.

He wanted a super sexy nun outfit for Aida, and a super sexy officewear for Erenia. 

Sienna paused, and sighed. "50%?"

"40% is the maximum I'll ever give, or I'll get another tailor willing to work with me." 

Sienna frowned, and then sighed. "Very well."

"Great!" The aide walked over, and started to draft the contract. 

 

 

 

158