73. The Hero Journey (II) and the Northerngard force
3k 9 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kiara had the best sleep she ever had, as all the lust energy in her body now flowed through the magical lust curse on her crotch. Her frustration was now regulated. Edmund, then continued to stalk the rest of the party. Hannah and Wynn slept normally, but Nysta, wasn't back yet. 

***

Aman, Raven and Sofia rested for a day. The village was safe, and the soldiers understood why Commander Sofia followed the hero. After all, one glance at the Commander instantly told them that she was in love. Sofia gave a letter of resignation from her position to both the villager, and her second-in-command who survived the battle.  The hero party then proceeded to slay even more monsters, and eventually arrived at the swamps, where the bridge was.

It took them another two days to get there. 

"Hero!" The builder group arrived a few hours later. They came in a small group, along with three horse-drawn wagons filled with tools. "We're waiting for your command."

Aman nodded. "Let's go slay some monsters, then you guys can start work!"

They had two goals. The Cave Monster, and the Trolls. The trolls were easy. Aman approached them, flared his magical sword, and they ran like the wind. Those that tried to attack him died quickly, and the rest of the trolls fled. They hunted them down anyway, just to remind them not to come back.

After the trolls, were the caves. There was a set of caves closer to the middle, and that was where the hero had to fight a cave monster. The cave monster took the form of a giant three headed alligator, and once more, it was a slight struggle, but a few magical slashes and divine power blasts later, the hero prevailed. 

And the hero seemed to sense something. "Wait. There's something in here-"

The hero followed his instincts, and then found another hidden chamber. Eventually, Aman eventually led them into a room with two pedestals. On each of the pedestals, were a single rock filled with crystals. They were both crystal ores, one made of dark crystals, and the other one  made with whitish, light crystals.

The light ore glowed as the hero stepped through the doors of the room. It called to him, and so the hero approached.

"Aman-" Raven warned, unsure of what's going to happen.

Aman nodded. "It's alright. I think it's- it's friendly. No. I think it's divine.

it. As he stepped nearer-

"HERO!" A divine, clearly female voice spoke in the chamber. She may as well whispered, but all of them heard it. 

"Destroy my seal and free my power! You will gain my strength!"

Aman, trusted his instincts, raised his sword, and his sword shone with the light of the goddesses itself.

In an instant, his blade cut through the light rock. It exploded, and it's light particles blasted outwards, creating a cloud of light. That cloud then merged with Aman. Yet, that same power spread across all the heroines too. Both Raven and Sofia immediately felt power bubbling in their body. 

"Wow!" Aman beamed. He suddenly seemed taller, stronger, and more muscular. At that very moment, his sword changed, transforming a bit more into a divine weapon.

***

Far away, Edmund felt it. The bubbling of divine energy, spreading across the land. He cursed. "The hero must have discovered a goddess's relic."

***

"What about the other one?" Raven looked at it, a part of her was drawn to it. Her lust energies were calling to it.

Aman frowned. "I'm not sure, a part of me tells me not to touch it. Let's just leave it there. If it's not the goddess's relic, I don't want it."

Raven wanted to object, but then, Sofia nodded. It wasn't worth it to argue with the hero. Not against his divine instincts. "Okay."

Aman, Sofia and Raven protected the builders for the next few days. It was mostly uneventful, but the swamps still had some monsters that came and attacked the builders. The bridge was restored in record time, as the builder group somehow worked with incredible efficiency. The builders thanked the hero.

"Thank you, hero! With this, the Northengard soldiers can now join the main army!"

Edmund received the message that his elite soldiers in Northengard were now moving to Errama, together with the other forces. The Sodenterland Force would also meet with the hero party outside of Errama.

***

"You must be the hero." A girl wearing a short labcoat style robe approached Aman. She had hair tied up in a bun. She came with the Sodenterland force, an army of about 100 soldiers. The Natarian elites followed soon after. 

"Yeah! You've been sent here to help us?" Aman asked.

"Yup." She looked at him, then briefly glanced at Sofia and Raven. "Is this your party? I heard there's more."

Aman nodded. "There's four more of my teammates back in Errama. I- I don't believe I got your name. I'm Aman. You are?"

"Bianca. I do bombs, and brew potions. The temple folk says I have the spark."

"The goddesses' gift." Aman said, and at that moment, his hero aura surged outwards. It somehow linked to Bianca's own goddess shard. "If you do, then please, help us with out fight against the demons."

Bianca felt power surge through her body. "-wow. That is one hell of a way to introduce yourself as the hero. I have to, I guess?"

New Characters -> More Complications!

70