Chapter 8 Dimensions
3 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hiori went through surgery and was unconscious for their well-being. So Akito put the three into combat training.

The island of Nishinoshima was volcanically active; lava used to flow day and night along the south.

A bright morning took place on the sandy beach with volcanic rock ridges.

The remote island is volcanically active.

The south was set for training as the trainees possessed strength beyond their imaginations.

It was 7 am, and everyone had just woken up; Ninomiya was still asleep.

Akame kicked his ass off the bed, and a naked Alice slept beside him.

"What the fuck? Seriously how far did you two progress last night?" asked Akame.

Alice tried to hide her body as soon as she woke up.

Ninomiya said she wanted to feel like a woman, so he treated her like a woman.

"Jeez, you should worry if she became pregnant,"

said Akame.

Ninomiya said it was no big issue and that he didn't just knock her up.

But Alice looked at him, "You probably knocked me up last night."

Ninomiya had one thing to say, "Heh?....."

After a while

The training began at 8 am.

Alice didn't need any training since she was already trained. All she needed was weapon knowledge. 

Ninomiya had no clue what combat training looked like.

The drill sergeant told Ninomiya to show his powers and how he could train him to defeat the 100 elites of Akari.

Drill sergeant quoted seriously, "The elites are no match for any human in the overworld. They are the remnants of the god blood project.-"

Ninomiya laughs, "God blood?"

A silent session of laugh takes place,

Drill sergeant, "That's what the enhancers are called."

"Funny name. Man, that got me good."

He laughs while wiping his tears,

The drill sergeant warns him that he is not paying attention, and even if he is the one, he can die if he can't use his powers.

Alice thinks that what she is about to do may cost her life. If it were even the right choice she would make, it would be a tough decision as she already has seen the powers Akari holds.

Akari, in her eyes, is not a human anymore from the inside.

Ninomiya buckles up for a day of combat training and readies himself daily.

Time passes by, and they finally get to meet Hiori in the hospital.

She is still unconscious; painful surgery gave her a long-lasting coma.

Anaesthesia didn't work on her.

Her body was running on nutrients and an artificial heart.

This is all powered by a small nuclear reactor in her body.

It was small, and the radiation won't leak through the body.

Though it was superheated, the heat never reached her head.

The doctors said that they are making her head resilient to the effects of insane amounts of radiation, pressure, and force exerted by evolving the cells to be stronger than a few thousand cells combined.

They also said she could survive in space if she succeeded in enduring the pain.

Her whole body was removed and replaced by cyborg parts.

Yet she is blind, but the new body can see and react, the surgeon tells them. He even tells them that she can see them in her dream due to the sense of ability on this new piece of tech.

A wonderful yet emotional sight to see as a sister who spent her whole life with him got so gravely injured.

Akame looks away and remembers how the future Hiori looked so similar; she learns the purpose of what Hiori told her.

The day before she died-

A flashback to the future where Akame saw her savior get slaughtered by someone. She was hurt and at the corner of a tall cliff.

"So, Hiori, how does it feel to be alive?" says an unknown figure.

It wasn't Akari.

It was that failed experiment.....

It seemed like she wasn't that useless, 

" Even if you we're to ingest that blood, you won't be able to reach the potential of -

Akari steps in, wearing a black rubber suit; it was the real deal in front of her.

She takes a laser rifle and sets it to max output.

"Taste the power of a 96% ideal machine, you machine woman." Akari blasts that rifle. It had a shockwave that almost decimated anything in its path.

Akame gets knocked off that cliff, and her watch beeps with a timestamp of the year 2015 with a mission written.

While she saw it falling off a cliff, time jumping to the year 2015 in the hopes of finding salvation comes into Akame's mind.

She mourns the death-

"I wasn't named Akame by my mother; I was by her."

Her purpose seemed clear, get rid of Akari.

Ninomiya wakes her up from her daydream.

Offers her some water and starts expressing his feeling when the world he once knew turns upside down, and he was the one behind it all.

Akame hears his story briefly and learns what it is like to be a part of a big thing.

A warm feeling strikes their hearts as a figure lands on the beach and the guards fire guns at her.

And Akame's sensor picks up the power reading.

A new ally or new foe-

On the beach,

A silence of wind blows along with the noise of the guns.

She said, "I'm here to meet a person, not kill you all."

Akito tells them to stop firing,

"So you've finally come for the aid.-

"No, we came to help someone.", A sweet voice of not just one but two figures.

A guy and a girl.

One hiding under her shadow, he walks outside of the shadow like it was a staircase.

Ninomiya and Akame hurry to see who has just arrived and maybe fight if it we're a foe.

Questions arise that morning about who they are and what they are.

The girl and the boy spot Ninomiya and rush towards him.

Ninomiya asks who may they be-

The answer is, "We're your children but from another dimension."

"I am Karin, and his name is Ace. We came to help you since this universe and this dimension of reality holds all fabric of space-time together; if this dimension, we do not exist. We would not exist." Karin tells.

A brief moment of seriousness climbed.

"And Akari, maybe from our dimension, we're not sure.", Ace points out-

Now the fabric of time started to make sense as to how everyone is interconnected to this one past, one present, and multiple futures.

Out of curiosity, 

Ninomiya asks them, "Who is your mother then?"

Karin says, "Akame."

Ace tells, "Alice."

Ninomiya and the others get shocked,

"Okay, what the fuck-"

1