Chapter 11 Fair Game
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ninomiya thought of this dimension to be perfect, there was no such vandalism and the ruler seemed to be almost perfect. No countries, just a single continent where people live.

Time: 5 am

The Sun rose from the east, it lightens up the whole world around him.

A lush world with vegetation, animals, people, infrastructure and a world filled with happiness, not even sorrow.

Humans predicted the future to be a dystopia, but this was something else.

People, we're just happy to be alive.

A quick look was enough,

Ninomiya saw this and decided that he would change the future by changing the past in his overworld.

The decision he made, shook the world.

A simple and fair game decision.

But the rules of time stay the same, no matter what you do the world has always been the same.

Even if he decided to restart the world with his memories intact, he just can't cause the timeline will stay the same.

He needed to figure out a way, to remove Akari from existence in his dimension.

He thought she was weak since he ripped her hand off pretty easily.

The wind blew on the deck of the ship, the captain comes in front of him.

Footsteps we're loud in the silence.

SFX: Swirl

With a nice smile,

Captain asks, "Who may you truly be? I still haven't asked your name yet." with a smile on.

Ninomiya answers, "My name...

is

.

.

.

.

.

Ninomiya Hotaru."

Captain quickly remembers the incident in history.

The father of their ruler was here.

The one behind it all, the key to limitless energy, destruction and power.

A person capable of busting a planet with his power. People thought of him as a God, a Messiah to humankind so they followed his child Akari.

Akari led them to a world without fear, suffering, and the ideal future that lies ahead of them.

Ninomiya wondered what the captain was speaking of.

A moment of happiness and tears flowed in his eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

[In the overworld 2018]

The world faced an even greater danger, the Continental shift came.

A process where the tectonic plates would merge and form new continents.

The problem was, the busting of the crust sped up the process.

Ninomiya smashed Akari into the ground which made the crust near to hollow and the ground above could float on the magma below.

Such great power on a tiny little planet with low density would just shatter.

Akito wondered what the source of Ninomiya's power was.

Smoking in his office,

He looked back at the samples of what he had collected from Ninomiya during his health and physical tests.

And the memory of him looking at busted earth from space, but he was younger.

It was the year 2201, Akito saw the things humans didn't in the past. The earth got destroyed, its core could be seen from space.

Young Akito looked at the home planet he once had from the ship he was in space along with the people who lived.

A whole quadrillion joules just doesn't come from anywhere, there must be a source to Akari, Ninomiya and the relation to God blood.

He pulled a report of his biology, cell structure, and the blood of his son.

His cells seemed to be normal alike.

But those cells were alive, after years and years of sampling those cells were still alive.

Akito then looked at his skeletal structure, there were two extra bones fused to his spinal cord.

He wondered what these were, his head concluded this may be his wings since he fell out of the sky.

He must have been a fallen angel or a God.

The power he holds is unreal, this may have been the only explanation he came up to.

He looks at Ninomiya's skull's X-ray file.

The smoke covers his face, he blows it off.

Something was wrong with his skull.

He saw it, the reason for his origin.

What he saw that day, made him very much in a state for changing sides.

If he was meant to be the Messiah, then why did he disappear in the future.

A question arose from his internal feeling.

"Where is he now?"

[In his lab,]

Just then, Akari steps out of a portal in front of Akito.

{Akari sits in front of his chair.}

Akito then asks if she had any business coming here.

.

.

.

.

"You see, I am sure that you hate me so much. The world is always the same no matter what. You should just give up and help me kill him.", says Akari.

Akito accepts fate, seeing the skull he makes a plan.

Akari is waiting for his answer and clipping her nails.

With a phew, put both hands at the desk.

Akito says, "Fair game, what's the plan?"

Akari smiles, 

To Be Continued-

0