[Vol 1] Chapter 34
9.8k 21 128
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“We’re home…”

I called out while carrying the wolf-girl into the bedroom. I slid the backpack off my body, and brought her into a princess-carry since it’s easier to get her onto the bed this way. Even then she was strangely stubborn and refused to budge, clinging unconsciously to my clothes like a needy child.

I ended up having to use a little more strength than I’d like, but I eventually managed to peel her arms away. After she was properly set down, I went to retrieve the recovery items. Finding a few in the cabinet, I brought them beside the bed. When I unscrewed the cap off one of the vials, the stink impelled me to cover my nose almost immediately.

This was going to be a hard pill to swallow... I brought the potion closer to her mouth, tilting her head slightly at a better angle. Her face turned to a frown once she got a whiff of the medicine.

“...Be a good girl okay? You’ll feel better after drinking this.” I cooed. 

I pet her head a few more times to assuage her mood, hoping she wouldn’t be too picky with its taste. Her bitter expression eased up as a result, and her jaw slackened. 

Chance! I took her mouth wide open and poured the murky red paste inside. —But wolf-girl choked strongly on the foreign substance just as she had tasted it. Her body jerked upwards, the contents in her mouth spilling to the sides of the bed. I hurriedly calmed her down by patting her back and giving her a belly rub. Her grievous look soon subsided, but now a good amount of it had been coughed out, leaving only a little inside the vial remaining.

Looking at the mess she made, I groaned weakly. It wouldn’t go as smoothly as I’d expected.

A potion now wasted. If I continued trying to force it this way, I doubt that she would even be able to drink one successfully.

Ultimately it came down to what was most effective right now, and there was no other way other than that in my mind. This was the only method I can think of right now, there were no funnels I could use that would work, so I had to do it myself. I have to force-feed the potion directly through her mouth.

I gulped down a mouthful of saliva, and cleared my throat. 

Time was ticking. A life is at stake here.

“...” I downed the potion and kept it in my mouth, hesitating for a second before I drew closer to wolf-girl writhing around my bed for some reason. ...Her lips were just a few centimeters away from mine.

Seeing her face so closely again, I found out that her eyelashes were quite long. She is truly a sightly individual, probably a model-standard beauty back on Earth. She would be an idol, worshipped by many male fans. To even get a chance to see her up close like this, would almost feel like a dream. Yet, reality was different in this world. She had become a slave, tortured and stripped of her freedom just because she belonged to a race resembling the monsters. A beast-kin, who deserved the hate and suffering inflicted upon this frail body.

This was wrong. Even I, as an outsider, could tell that.

...She is different, she isn’t a human like us, but what’s the problem with that? What’s their problem? Can’t they tell the difference between a monster, and a living person who did no wrong? Did they really think that their cruelty would be justified by ‘divine punishment’ enacted? 

Why couldn’t anyone just accept her the way she is? Screw that! 

If no one would accept her, then… I would!

I gathered up my courage, and piled my lips onto hers in that instant.

My heart skipped a beat. It was stillness and pressure, rhythm and breathing all combined into one. As I felt her silky soft lips, an indescribable wave of emotion washed over me. 

...My first kiss. It wasn’t that long, and it certainly wasn’t the kind of kiss you see in movies, but it was… special in its own way. All I can remember about the moment is that when our lips touched, I knew the memory would last forever.

I pushed my tongue deeper inside, forcing the potion paste down her throat. 

With our lips still connected to each other, I opened my eyes and confirmed a faint green glow that is gradually enveloping her body. The effects of the potion is beginning to take effect; healing her. And following that, her breathing is also…

...Hold on. Why was it…! My eyes widened, as I felt an unusual surge of aggression within the depths of my mouth. “—Nnmph?!” Something wrapped around my tongue at that moment. I immediately made an attempt to reel back my tongue, but there was a powerful suction pulling it away from me, refusing to let go in the slightest. 

“Umph-hhh?!!” Intervals of hot slurping continued as wolf-girl and I tussled around on the bed, fighting for control. When I tried to push her away, I felt a pair of legs locking me down instantaneously, bringing me down to my knees. I was pulled right into her embrace, and two mounds immediately pressed onto my chest. Wolf-girl locked her legs tightly around my mine, her arms pressing my back almost as if to prevent me from escaping. 

That was the moment when I realized the clear disparity in our strength—

“Mmhph-mm!!!” I collapsed onto her body, still struggling to break out of her hold. All while she continues her assault on my lips. The wet sounds of lips smacking, saliva slobbering the sides of my mouth brought along a sweet, delirious feeling into my senses. Her tongue intertwined aggressively with mine as it explored and violated every corner of my mouth. Fluids were exchanged, and I could even feel the paste that I had intended to feed her with oozing down my own throat. I was left breathless from her assault, and I nearly suffocated on several occasions. 

I can’t… breathe...

My consciousness was fleeting…

—The next thing I felt was my body being overturned. It took me a few seconds to realize that she is now straddling on top of me still with our lips piled together. It had become increasingly painful as time passed, so my eyes gradually opened in order to look around for an opportunity—

The first thing that I saw were those bright, ravenous eyes looking down at me. Now that our eyes met each other this closely, her facial features became ever more prominent. With eyes wide open, she was now clearly conscious. Capable of forcing me down her saviour like in this crude manner, Wolf-girl was in truth, far different from the impression that I had of her in my mind. 

...After all, I recognized those eyes. Unbridled passion burned within them; the visage of a predator drowning in its basest, carnal desires— ...Just like how I was almost sexually assaulted in the past...

R-Riiip— The fabric of my robe was shredded apart my back in the next moment, and my upper half became completely exposed instantly.

...Wolf-girl then parted away from my lips before I completely lost my breath. “...K-haa… ahaaa…!!” I took in mouthfuls of air when I was finally released. She seemed to be making sure that I wouldn’t pass out. 

When I looked back at her in confusion, I realized that she was staring straight at me, panting heavily in between. The things she did earlier had also left her spent, as one could clearly see from the flush painted on her face. The wolf-girl squinted her eyes momentarily as she caught her breath. 

And as if she was starting to notice the bareness of my open body, she extended a hand forward… 

“W-Wait, st—!” My words were cut short as I felt fur pressing against my mouth. She had actually used her tail to gag me! 

"Hnnn...!" The girl squirmed lightly with her hips as she felt my mouth on her tail...

With no more obstructions in the way, her pointy, slender fingers touched my chest. A cool sensation permeated through. 

What… is she doing?

I noticed her ragged breathing was quickening. Her ears became sharply-pointed upwards, and the tail behind her back had let go of my mouth, and began flailing around wildly to match.

She lifted her face up to the ceiling… and howled. 

“Awooooooooooooo—!!!!” Overwriting reason with pure, animalistic instincts, she howled; those feral calls bringing a deep chill down my spine. 

With my limbs rendered completely immobilized and words that wouldn’t leave my mouth no matter how hard I tried...

Her gaze lowered ever so gradually, coiling its feverish glare around me.

“Ruru, hot..." She panted while caressing the side of my face with her slender fingers.

"Can’t take it… ...anymore…!!!”

128