Chapter 1- Weird yet sexy?!
14.2k 20 311
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rooftop is mainly famous for couples hideouts, but that's for shoujo mangas and other misleading sources.

In our high school, reaching up to the rooftop is as tough as snatching bone from the kennel of a pitbull as there are tens of obstacles and a huge vault-like lock on the door which leads to this heaven-like place.

How was I able to come here?

Well, I have my ways of infiltrating those places, which were explicitly prohibited from entering. Maybe this was one of my hobbies which I enjoy in secrecy.

'I sound like a chunni...'

Feeling the slight warm yet gentle summer breeze, I tore the packet of my sweet bun as I leaned back on the wall by the entrance and, while enjoying the peace, started to taste the otherworldly sweetness.

'I hope they don't chew him off today...'

I sighed while wishing good luck for my friend who, unlike the harem protagonist of most mangas, was actually aware of the feelings of the girls around. Still, since he wasn't interested in them, he never accepted their love.

Now again, we weren't in a fictional world where harem members would still roam around the hero even if he rejects them, then why were those three still around Ryuuta?

Simple, because Ryuuta couldn't reject them even if he wanted because of the life he has been living in secrecy. A world that he doesn't want anyone to know about.

'Now Ryuuta sounds like a chunni...'

Smiling foolishly on the BJ, I bit on the last corner of the cream-filled bread when something caught up my senses, making me subconsciously pull up my guard as I turned instantly toward the entrance from where the danger seemed to approach.

'The hell is this smell..!'

I heard various things crashing and breaking from the staircase as whatever was coming on the rooftop was in quite a hurry.

**CLICK** 

**THAK** 

The lock of the door, which I always cautiously twisted and locked on my way back, was broken in a second, signifying that the thing was way above an average human.

It took only mere ten seconds since I heard the person approaching while carrying bloodlust toward me, and here I finally got a glimpse of who it was- or to say who she was.

"You...what are you?"

It wasn't me who asked something so evident since I literally saw a girl breaking a centric lock of an old ass metal door, but the girl, who appeared to be the most beautiful girl who I have ever come across, asked me with disbelief shrouding her face.

Waist-length platinum hair coupled with ruby-like two eyes were the foremost thing my eyes landed upon before I took the liberty to check her perfect figure, which was unfairly top-notch for a high schooler. Her skin tone was so white that for a second, I thought I was seeing her blood right through her skin, before my eyes finally landed on her clothes.

'She is surely not from this school.....'

 

I took my time to analyze what I was facing before I answered with still my body in my most alert posture.

"Same as you. A human, well, if you are one, that is."

If she really was an ordinary being, then my opening line would sound completely idiotic, but as I sensed, she wasn't a human.

"You...are aware of my origin?"

This girl was a little clutz, as I could sense since I just played a hunch, and she completely fell into my trap. 

The girl seemed to be drawn in her own world after she affirmed my doubt when I took the liberty to exit the rooftop and end this awkward conversation before it could lead strangely.

I was about to cross the door, when a cold yet soft hand held my wrist in a swift movement that I wasn't prepared for.

"Wait! Did I say you can leave?"

An authoritative voice reached up to my ears, but my main focus was on her two big eyes, which were emitting a weird kind of light all of a sudden.

To be honest, I found this girl utterly beautiful to the point that being held by her hand felt too good to be true. My admiration for my friend, who always gets away from these kinds of situations fluently, increased right now.

Well, even though I wanted to stare at her beautiful eyes, I knew someone was again approaching the terrace and hearing the noises; I was sure the headmistress was having trouble coming up here.

Snatching my hand, I gave a slight glance at the girl who was making a face that said something world-destroying had just happened right in front of her eyes as I told my parting words.

"I would like to have a lovely chat, but I think you shouldn't let people chase you."

Saying coolly, I walked away and after helping the headmistress, went downstairs back to the class.

The girl I saw could be here for a tour or maybe visiting someone since she was wearing a different uniform. The chance of meeting her was low as my grades, but I was satisfied with that.

After what happened with Aoi, being attracted to a girl felt it would only break my heart in the end, so this one-time meeting was memorable for me.

But who thought that I would meet that weird yet sexy girl so soon...!!

"I know it's late to have an announcement, but class, please welcome our new transfer student, Karen Futaba."

Stood on the aisle was the platinum-haired woman who was older to be a high schooler but beautiful enough to make people blindfold to that factor.

With her ruby eyes, which seemed to be filled with blood anytime she glares intently at any direction, were now wholly drawn up to me.

For the first time, it wasn't my friend who was getting the attention of a bishoujo but me, but the difference was...

'She is clearly pissed about something...'

______________________ 

A/N:- The class intro would happen thoroughly in the next chapter. Comment if you are hyped~

311