Chapter 83- Who was first?
837 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Sayaka's POV:]

"General please calm down~ This is not a way to resolve the situation."

Even though I seemed to be settling a matter between two ladies who were in a relationship with the same man, in reality, I might be the only one in this room who was enjoying this show to the fullest.

I mean, the almighty General Kaori who was known for her composed aura and the one who gives a vibe of dependency was currently fighting like a teenager in love against the woman whom I also know but came to actually know about her recently.

"You too Karen. Is it a way to greet someone just after arrival?"

On the other side, the one who took the responsibility to calm down the vampire princess was Aoi who was trying her best to restrain Karen but both General and Karen had the strength to crush us anytime they wanted. If not for their knowledge that Kei was arriving shortly General and Karen might have blown the cottage by now.

Well, I wouldn't have minded if chaos would have ensued since the spectacle of two maidens fighting for their love is the best sight for sore eyes. The refreshing sensation of youth is just so....pleasing.

"Why do you even appear all of a sudden? Kei didn't call you did he?"

There was a smirk I guess I saw on General's lips when she mocked Karen and from the flaring intent from the other side, I guess, General was correct about the uninvited entrance part.

"Does it matter? I wanted to see my husband so I came. And considering how useless you are to him, I didn't want to leave my beloved alone with you in his vulnerable phase."

Ara~Husband already? That's some thick juicy words you added Karen-chan. I am proud of you.

Of course, my changing expression didn't go noticed by the General, or she might have knocked me out. Rather she seemed even more agitated by the way Karen regarded Kei as. Or maybe because Karen mocked General as a weakling?

But Karen-chan, are you sure about this? General Kaori is one of the strongest in this world and last I checked you were still in capability to get handled by only four teenager teams. Ah...she is a vampire and Kei is a demi-god then it was a hundred percent possible that she must have sucked his blood and become sturdier in the time she was away?

"Say that again and I will crush your skull..." General growled.

"Hus~band~ there you go~"Karen chimed.

The temperature of the room dropped but my excitement flared. But my cautious instincts flared when I saw the darkened look on General's face before I silently shifted away from my position. I looked toward the other side and saw a pale-faced Aoi doing the same.

Ah...it's about time we see two maidens fight for their love.

"You asked for this..." General muttered under her breath before Mana enwrapped all around her body providing her a chilly touch-up before she lunged forward in a full leap.

I don't know whether it was mana or not but a strange kind of energy enveloped around Karen as well, as she readied herself to face the attack head-on.

Excitement rose as the two neared. I have already enchanted a body-strengthening spell to face the shockwave and hand going inside my pocket to take out my phone ready to record the glorious battle.

But suddenly a party blooper arrived...

***BHAMM***

I and Aoi slid some meters back due to the pressure wave blasted out from where General's fist connected but not on her target rather was held by an unmovable grip holding her fist at a constant.

"Booo..." I muttered silently with a pout but somehow Kei noticed it before he shook his head with a sigh.

"What were you doing, Kaori? And Karen you? Why were you provoking her?"

Kei asked in a solemn tone, not much pleased with the development but it didn't seem it affected the two women at all.

Hana along with Ryuu-kun joined while huffing slightly, probably they have been running all the way here. I wanted to wave at Ryuu-kun but observing the severity of the matter, I held back.

But I must say....sweaty Ryuu-kun looks damn hot!!

***Snap***

I secretly took a picture before focusing back on the matter.

"She said she is the first person you fell for! She doesn't even consider how long we have been together." (Kaori)

"For your kind information I was the one who confessed my love for Kei-kun first and he had a crush on me already that's why he even thought of forming a relationship."

Wao... I am surprised at how childish these two seem. But I am super duper excited to hear Kei's answer on this.

Seeing Kei's reaction it seemed he was annoyed by their behavior and rightfully so since neither Karen nor Kaori was some mere regular women who would perform a catfight but were monstrous entities who once engaged in battle then they would surely bring damage to their surroundings, including us as well.

That was the reason why Aoi seemed so drained. But I was prepared for the risk if it could provide me with enough spicy relationship banter.

"You tell her Kei, that you liked me since childhood and even promised to make me your bride." General borderline pleaded with those droopy eyes. Cute.

"Haah? I never heard Kei talking about it when we *ahem* talked leisurely in my room. And not to talk about Kei even groped me the first time I went to meet him which shows he has been attracted to me since the start. So Kei tells her you liked me before her." Karen flared back with an icy look and her arms crossed above her stomach. Cool.

"Tell her Kei what's true."

"Yeah tell her Kei!"

Both turned their attention toward the man in question and instinctively everyone else also turned to look at Kei who had a blank expression on his face. He parted his lips to utter the response we all waited but little did we think...

"It's neither of you for whom I first developed feelings for rather someone else."

******

A/N: - If you remember the initial chapters then you know whom Kei is talking about.

16