Chapter 84- End of the first phase?
1.1k 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Somalia, Africa]

On the outskirt lands of the continent where Kei was required to be to initiate the revolution, could be seen three people currently walking down while holding hands.

Kei was in the middle of the two, with Karen on the left and Kaori on the right, possessively holding their man's arm and a hearty smile across their faces. The last two days were so romantic and eventful for the two which exhausted all their complaints.

Kei has spent most of his time soothing his lovers and trying to clear the misunderstanding between them since once he was gone, Kei didn't want Karen and Kaori to remain on bad terms.

The reason they were here was obvious. Kei has made the necessary preparations and handed adequate artifacts and spell books to those whom he found worthy and trustable. Ensured that his friends and lovers would be unscathed in the meantime during the evolution and also made some backup plans if everything seems to be failing in the end.

The past two days helped him lessen his anxiety as well, thanks to the overwhelming love and care he received from the two beside him.

"Now it's time for you guys to go back."

Kei finally halted in the walk and told the other two to return since it would be getting pretty chaotic here and the last thing Kei wanted to harm his wives by not being cautious.

"But we wanna see your dragon form."

"Yeah....pretty please, Kei?"

It was understandable for Karen to whine like that but Kaori? The Almighty general whose name echoed terror in many consciousnesses was pleading with those puppy eyes was an injustice.

Kei was having a hard time rejecting these cute little things and in the end, he surrendered.

"Okay, but you guys have to promise that once you see my transformed state you would not stay here for another extra moment and pass through the portal I would open. Since I would have to hurry, I would not be able to hold the portal for long so make sure you guys hop away quickly, alright?"

Kei sternly spoke up to which both of them nodded vigorously with a pleasant smile spread across their faces.

Kei sighed before he separated himself from the two and began walking forward, leaving an extremely anxious pair behind. Karen and Kaori might have been trying to not show it outwardly but they were worried about Kei a lot more than they could express through their words.

'Fuck...it has been a long time... '

Kei couldn't remember how long it has been since he had to take his draconic form since he was able to subdue most of the dangers in his humanoid state.

Karen and Kaori with their wavering gazes followed Kei who suddenly jumped high in the air, leaving dust behind before a silver light engulfed him in the midway. The light was so bright that it illuminated a few kilometers under the night sky, blinding the two in the process as well.

It took less than ten seconds but when Karen and Kaori again parted their lids, their eyes couldn't have gotten any more stretched with their jaws slightly lowered in awe.

What appeared at the spot was a massive creature of more than 12 meters with shimmering white scales that gleam in the moonlight, his body appeared sinewy and powerful, with rippling muscles beneath his smooth, impenetrable hide. His wings are vast, spanning the length of several houses, and they beat with a thunderous roar as the dragon takes flight.

His head is long and elegant, with fierce eyes that glow with an otherworldly intensity. His jaws are lined with razor-sharp teeth, and a long, forked tongue flicks out occasionally, tasting the air. The dragon's breath is icy cold, and with each exhalation, a cloud of frosty mist billows out, freezing everything in its path.

As the dragon moves, his massive tail whips back and forth, leaving a trail behind. Its claws are like curved swords, capable of slicing through steel and stone with ease. Despite his fearsome appearance, there is a grace to the dragon's movements, as if it were dancing in the air.

Both Karen and Kaori were struck with awe and fear, for it is a creature of immense power and majesty. His white scales seem to radiate a pure, almost holy light, but the dragon is not a gentle creature. It is a force of nature, an elemental being whose very presence commands respect and reverence.

Both of the females were not able to take their eyes off the true Kei who have been so lenient and easygoing with them that almost made the two forget that he was a demi-god and holds such high authority. Once again they were reminded that their husband was anything but normal in any aspect.

Kei glanced at his lovers for once and as he expected both of them were flabbergasted by his appearance. Not only he was the bearer of the dragon lord's blood but the essence of the fallen goddess has worked masterfully in determining his outer formation.

Since he had to initiate the work soon, he parted a portal just behind them before using his mental interference to direct them to walk back. And fortunately, they didn't resist much which might have hurt them before stepping back, giving him one last look which was filled with nothing but nervousness and a request to come back to them soon.

Kei knew they would be like that and not only they but Ryuuta, Aoi, Sayaka, and Hana were also tensed upon hearing what Kei was going to do.

But this was a necessary step to take in order to prepare this realm for the upcoming catastrophe.

With his maw ignited with a golden glow, Kei's eyes shone with fierce gleam before his dragon's breath penetrated the surface and the initiation of the second evolution began.

******

A/N: - Drop a comment~

Chaos would ensue in the following chapters.

18