Chapter 90- Concubines?
507 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was a reason why before the beginning of this assault to target a vulnerable Kei, the apostle of Darkness, closed the dimensional gates. The reason was to stop any interference which could bring danger to their mission.

There weren't many of those who could have possibly brought much threat to the Great Seven Sins of the Darkness. Not even the current Dragon Emperor could have entirely sabotaged the mission if he would have arrived alone.

But there was one exception.

Someone stronger than the Dragon Emperor and every other creature residing in all the five domains. Someone who could only be handled by the Sin of Pride and someone who was nearing the limit of what a mortal being could achieve.

The Dragon Princess, Yuna.

There was only her and Kei that could have brought the plan to its ruins. But since Kei was already in an inescapable phase, he wouldn't be able to defend himself. That was why obscuring all the dimensional gates would have restricted any other domain from interfering with the apostles.

However...

"Why the hell are you here..." The Sin of Gluttony asked as he tried forcing his great axe on the woman...only for him to struggle fruitlessly since the opponent had taken hold of his axe with just a pinch of her fingers.

Karen, who was the closest to the scene, was still gaping at the sight of the woman who seemed like a fairy descending to the surface...if only she didn't have such an aggressive expression.

"You are not worth speaking to." Taunting the Apostle, Yuna released her intent which was solely focused on the boar in front. She had enough control over her aura to not hurt the vampire girl standing some feet behind her, even though Yuna had desires otherwise.

If not for the promise she made to Kei, not only Karena but Kaori might as well have already been exterminated the very moment Kei went inside that hole.

However, she has made some compromises, since the reward Kei promised was hefty enough to control her rage for the time being.

But of course, she could vent her frustration on these chipmunks until Kei returned.

"Guhhhhmmmmm!!!"

A huge crater began to carve on the surface as the Apostle got burdened with a load probably equivalent to a small planet. Yuna was strong, that much was widely known, but this...she definitely had received some kind of boost recently.

The crater widened as the sheer aura of Yuna never ceased rather it amplified passing each fraction of a second.

"Karen...step back..." Without even turning to look at Kaori, Karen moved back since it was not safe to remain near those mammoths.

"Any idea who that might be...?"The first thing Kaori asked was of course the identity of the woman who other than being immensely strong and heavenly beautiful, held a presence that defied anything that Kaori has ever come across.

Although the new arrival hadn't turned her rage toward them and was solely targeting the bad guys, Kaori could sense the ocean-sized intent the woman had at the tip of her fingers.

"Her presence...those prideful eyes...that hair color...she's definitely a high-class Dragon. And The most important thing, she seems to be on our side."

Kaori already had deduced that the woman was on their side but there was something that was off-putting her. And that was the odd familiarity she felt from the woman...like there was a connection between them...?

'Wait...is she as well...?'

Kaori's question faded since suddenly the goat-faced from the back, used a whip made out of nothing but true energy, to tie it around the boar-faced creature and pulled him out of the domain the tall woman have created.

"What? Already done playing around? "

The pride in her voice and the sheer invitation for a brawl were evidently showcased through her tone. That level of confidence and the strength to back her ego...Kaori was impressed by the woman already.

On the other side, the three creatures seemed to have made their decision...which unexpectedly wasn't to assault the Dragon altogether.

Rather...

"We shall take our leave for now, Princess. Fear not, one day we would surely once again...and that would be the end of this farce."

Under the mocking gaze of Yuna, all three apostles, disappeared in a dust of smog.

The grin from Yuna's lips faded soon as a bored expression marred her beautiful face. She wanted some real battle after living in this boring place for so long.

But, well.

Turning her gaze toward the tattered humans and two women Yuna considers rivals in romance, the dragon princess began to slowly walk toward them.

By now, every conscious male from the battalion has already lost themselves in the daze of this otherworldly beauty. Including Ryuuta. Not even the females were immune to Yuna's looks...to the point where some of them were doubting their sexuality.

Regardless, Yuna didn't pay mind to them and stood in front of Kaori and Karen.

The height difference between Yuna and the other two was inconvenient to hold a conversation. After all, Yuna was over seven feet in height. So the princess shortened herself to match their eye level before she greeted them with an introduction.

"I, Yuna Hèzar, the first princess of the Hèzar Empire and also the first official wife of my beloved husband Kei, extends her greeting to the two concubines. I hope we may get along."

Kaori and Karen were prepared to give their official introduction in a well-mannered way as well, but only to halt midway upon realizing the content of her greetings.

'Did she... '

'...called us concubines?'

Those who thought from the battalion that the war has already come to an end, once again pulled their guards as they felt an overwhelming aura from nearby.

Redirecting their gazes, they say the previously exhausted General Kaori and Commander Karen had their hair defying gravity and a murderous aura coating their demeanor.

"Pitiful..." Yuna snickered as the spoonful of intent she felt from the two wasn't even drawing a single speck of sweat from her.

"Did you call us extras despite we were the first woman whom Kei accepted as his wives?"

"Oh...so this princess is here to reign dominance despite knowing who was the first choice of our beloved eh? Well, good luck with that Princess-sama~"

Kaori spoke in a threatening tone, whereas Karen singsonged in a tone that made Yuna feel a surge of anger boiling inside.

To make fun of a dragon?!

Yuna's fist clenched in agitation but the two women in front weren't ready to back off.

Yuna was now seriously pissed by the behavior and was about to show some portion of what that pig faced just gone through.

But then suddenly...

"Well... definitely not the first thing I prefer to see after waking up..."

*****

A/N: - He's back.

Yuna would go all dere-dere now.

Drop a comment if you are liking the story~

10