Chapter 6: Development Part 2
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I am done with the matter at hand, I can now link my mind to other Overseers through Skynet. Skynet is the equivalent of the internet in my previous life so it is easy to understand. Its operation method however is by using one's consciousness and intent to surf in it.

I am checking my friend list now. There are only three names in it but I have a strange feeling that this list will be filled a lot in the future. I can also get some general situation of the name on the list by focusing my intent on the basic information that Skynet already provided. For example, Xiao Ruoruo is in the life-expansion stage of her world.

"Wait a minute, life expansion? Is it the universe-scale version of what in my memory is called the Cambrian Explosion? She is so fast, as expected of a genius." I feel happy and cannot help but sigh at my own standard. Looks like I really have a lot to improve in regard to the understanding of living beings if she is already this good with my explanation.

Then I check Kruger to see his progress. Well, he is also at the life-expansion stage of his world so I cannot help but think that he creates a lot of archetypes of mythical beings. The issue is, what kind of creature would it be? Honestly, I am curious because I have a feeling that he is going to surprise me with his interest.

"Crazy man. Will he also create a planet where a certain alien species will be born and wander the universe? That will be a sight to behold."

Then I shift my focus to the last name on the list. My eyes blink several times as I check my sitting position on my Divine Throne. There's something wrong with the information!

Why is it that Ali's world is in the Primeval Being era? What the heck!? It is the next natural progression after the life-expansion stage where countless advanced Active stage living beings roam their own planet en masse. And I still don't know what his preferred creature is.

To be honest, I really have the urge to contact them. I don't know but I really want to communicate more with them, exchanging our opinion on a certain subject and many more to come. But I am afraid that my action is perceived as a nuisance. And just as I am thinking about this, a new message has been posted from someone to me.

[Xiao Ruoruo: I sense that you are on. Why don't you contact me?]

Now, what am I saying about being a nuisance to them before? I don't contact them and someone on my friend list is not comfortable with it. If I knew this is the case, I would contact them first. Whatever, I will just compensate them in one way or another.

[Hiroshi: I thought that you will find it annoying if I contact you. Besides, you can see that I am on the verge of starting the life-expansion stage]

[Xiao Ruoruo: Oh, then do you have some time? I have something to discuss with you.]

[Hiroshi: What I can say is that I will be free after I am done with the life-expansion stage. Please wait until then. I am sorry.]

[Kruger: Friend, you are a bit behind in progress. Are you alright?]

Now Kruger finally sends his message. My mind separates the two communication because I find this convenient to use. I am getting more proficient in this regard so doing this is actually not as taxing as before.

[Hiroshi: @Kruger  I am alright. Readjusting my understanding while inserting it into my new world. I am creating my own power level concept in it just before the life-expansion stage and that delays the progress a bit.]

[Kruger: Is that so? I have taken a liking to you so at least don't get left behind okay?]

[Hiroshi: Of course. But do you have anything I can help with after I am done with my matter? Don't be shy.]

[Kruger: Mmm...about the balance of the world, do you have suggestions about how to create a suitable biome for my world? I am creating it but it is a bit unstable in some aspects so I hope you can help me. As a note, I am going to lose my face doing this.]

[Hiroshi: Good. I will elaborate more about it with you later.]

 

After that, I close the Skynet and start to prepare myself for a big move. Of course, I am going to move the time flow while adjusting all things in my world. Usually, the life-expansion stage for the Overseer is the stage where their understanding of Active living being increase along with their mastery of laws.

But what I did before is introducing the new concept of power to the world and to do that I need the world's core assistance and cooperation. And then with the insight as the owner of the world's core, I can see that this concept will elevate everything in my world up a notch.

My life-expansion stage will be on a whole new level compared to others. I can think that Ali is going through a similar course with me so after this I can exchange my experience with him.

The time flow is what I already calculated so that variable is controlled. Then the space variable. For the current me, the space my universe is in is just small compared to what I estimated the universe in my previous life to be in size. But with this move, the space will also be expanded. The last is the matter. Matter is part of the blueprint for living beings so I cannot ignore it even if my understanding of the subject is average.

The other is what I consider information form and most of it is separated from the material with a barrier. It is also part of the Afterlife model of my world so this is a variable to be included in my life-expansion stage.

 

And with that, I channel the existence energy I gather from every being and move to the life-expansion stage. Countless habitable planets are created in a blink of an eye in my perspective but I know that because I control the time flow. A billion years that I have used previously is so that the universe and its being are spread out and to get things set for this moment.

A billion years ago inside my world, it is still mostly filled with Primordial Mist of Absolute Beginning with few galaxies and nascent stars starting to emit their light with the rare occasions of planet forming. But now, countless stars fill my universe and habitable planets emerge. Therefore I can create an environment suitable to the living being on their own planet. Different creatures mean different habitats after all.

Then there are also issues with minor adjustments since when I am starting to manipulate time flow. It comes as the precise control of my power to perceive everything they have and will have and do as I let the time flow moves faster. Perhaps it is because I have pushed myself to the limit by trying to separate the remnant will previously but my existence power control is greatly increased.

"And with the modified power level in place, the price is the consumption of my existence power increasing. But it is the investment more worth it even if I have to redo everything."

I can perceive countless life planets in my world thriving with life. They are at Active stage as some of them swim in the fluid body of their planet, roam the surface, and even dive deep into the planet's mantle. Amazing is the descriptor I can give to it. My world is officially entering the Life-expansion stage and this trend will continue for long.

And with that, comes the new wave of better quality and a massive amount of existence power to the world core and then to me respectively.

Then comes the variable that happens due to me modifying a bit of the power level of my world. I cannot use the power level of my predecessor as it becomes obsolete when it comes to my world. So I need to classify and possibly label it. But that will be for later as the most important thing has to be done before I am going to do the first inspection of my own world.

 

"That matter is settled. Now the most important thing... a major race that can be a representative of my world. I have to give them sentience as part of the qualification. Of course, the race will not only be a single one but can be many. But...can I modify the requirement a bit?" as I say this, I am connecting with the world's core. I am sharing my intention and surprisingly, the world's core agrees with my suggestion.

[World's core notice: What would you like to change?]

[Adding the qualification of the major race that will lead the rest of the universe. The qualification is that they are choosing to side with the message I will send them. As for those who will choose not to, I will leave them to their own device. Of course, I will make sure that they will not be compelled in any shape, kind, or form by me.]

[World's core notice: the change has been listed and implemented]

 

It means that no matter what race they are, as long as they follow my requirements, they will be qualified to be the major race. I know that some might scheme but it is useless. After all, what I am implementing is to test their own volition, and in the case that they fail...let's just say they waste their effort.

"Field inspection time. Come to me!" I call out to the world's core. It comes to my hand and because it is in the form of a book, I grab it and hold it as if I am reading while in fact, I am checking the overall situation as well as planning my tour.

I already have the first destination in mind. With my understanding of space, I can basically teleport to anywhere in my world. The first destination is the life planet with a certain living being in it. The first advanced Active living being on my list is located in this particular star system for a reason.

On the surface of the planet that is brimming with many Vegetative and Active living beings, I can see my desired living being.

There are standard living beings that every single Overseer has and there are also 'specialized' living beings from their own fancy and wish. Of course, all Overseers are going to have both, so why not?

My first specialized living being is a solitude type where an individual is for themselves. This aspect of them is a bit borrowed from the tiger but their physical aspect is different. Their characteristic is as follows:

First, they are extremely adaptive to any change that they have to face and they can evolve according to the experience they had in their lifetime.

The second is actually their limitation. While they are strong, they need more resource to grow and that means more danger probability for them to die before reaching maturity.

Third is that their solitary characteristic makes them unable to unleash their full potential, restraining them further. Why, it is because they are wary of the slightest injury caused by engagement with other beings. This is the natural course that tigers often do but seeing this particular trait in my specialized living being is fine to me.

"Funnily enough, I already named you Hegemon Beast and the name is not going to be changed. Hegemon...is that even possible?" I mutter while using Foresight and grabbing the book that is actually the world's core. Sadly, I cannot see them develop to the potential I have envisioned.

 

"This is fine. But of course, the second course of action is to check the power level of my world. I need to get the correct estimation for the power level without other variables involved. Just pure Origin Energy power level." I am sensing the entire planet and start gathering the information from up close.

"Hmm...as expected, they are stronger than the living beings in my previous ninety-nine predecessor." This many data has formed a certain range of the lowest realm possible of my world power level.

"Since this is the power level based on modified essence energy called Origin, let's call this realm Origin Gathering. In summary, you have to be able to perceive and let Origin Energy circulate in your body along with your blood."

And almost half of the Vegetative and Active living beings are in this realm so the development is better than I expected. Some of them gather Origin energy through natural breathing, others are gathering it by consuming the beings with Origin energy and Hegemon Beast is one such creature.

Ecosystem, biome, matter, etc.

I am proportioning the trajectory of every single thing to optimize the new change. The Origin has permeated into everything so I am seeing it like the creature in my world. Seeing my own world like this feels different.

It is as if I am also part of the universe. Then I land on the planet on a certain large continent. I can sense the soil beneath me, the air that the planet contains, and the environment around me. There are also some microscopic creatures all around me that cannot be perceived in a normal sense.

The microorganism can affect the macroorganism and vice versa. This is one thing that I manage to get the balance right. Fortunately, even after Origin is introduced, this particular cycle is maintained. Still, I have to keep paying attention to any changes that can happen in the future.

The Vegetative beings are also spreading, changing, and advancing as time goes. I can see that the trees around me have the barks different from the first generation that I know. Some fungi also develop and mutate differently than the world without Origin. In short, the change allows them more options for evolution.

"I am done here. To the next place!" and with that, I am teleporting through space before arriving at the planet with only gas at its surface.

The core of the planet is the condensed mist that is the remnant of the Primordial Mist of Absolute Beginning. The living beings on it are in different forms and their physique is adapting greatly to this planet's condition. I can sense the Active living beings here and their appearance...Kulullu?

Is that Kulullu? Roaming in the misty surface foraging for food, some of them catch the prey that looked like twisted forms of starfish. They have limbs that are similar to octopus and squid so they can catch more things while maintaining high mobility.

Right now, I am just like the thing in my world. I am present so my existence is real but I suppress my power so that it won't leak out. But that makes me like easy prey. Just as I expect, a Kulullu approaches me. It spreads its limbs and its intent is to strangle me.

"Well, let's see the power of an Overseer who has merged the aura of Outer Demon to the creature who cultivates the power of Origin. One finger should be enough." I let out my forefinger as I poke the Kululu on one of its limbs. Well, no surprise as its physical body explodes starting from the limbs that my forefinger touches. It also let out a tragic wail before its demise. Its yellow blood is spreading all over before they evaporate.

Not only that but I also feel its consciousness entering the Immaterial Plane where the dead are located. Good, the afterlife model of my world is working as intended.

"Things progressing well here. Next stop!" After making sure the laws I implement are working just fine, I am going to another part of my world. I am going to do something very exciting as a test.

The life planet I am going to is in another cluster so the distance for each trip should be around one million light years. Here, the advanced living beings I set are the archetype of what I envision as an 'Orc'. It is the predecessor race of Orc so I call them Preatorc.

I levitate above their small community as they are social beings. Then after some time passes and the star that is violet in color and equivalent to the sun on this planet in the sky has set, I am ready for action. When night falls, most of Preaorc will enter their home whether it is the cave, the branch of the trees, or the crevice in the valleys, they will go to sleep.

What I am going to do is to communicate with them with the Immaterial plane as the medium. By the way, every time Active living beings are asleep, their consciousness will turn off and their unconscious will connect their existence to the Immaterial plane.

I am also connecting to the Immaterial plane and selecting a particular individual in the Preaorc to have a direct connection with me. The most suitable individual is of course the young adult of the race obviously so I choose him.

"I am Hiroshi. The Overseer of the world you are in. I am the one who enjoins you with this undisclosed information." this is what I want to convey to him. With that done, I am waiting till morning while making final minor adjustments. From my perspective, there are panels that show me the development trees for every aspect of my world. I am making sure to remember the important ones as well as adding some new information to them.

When morning comes, the young Preaorc wakes from his sleep and 'daze'. His body is a bit sluggish but his lean arms are grabbing the wooden stick that comes from plucking off a branch of the tree. I know that his mind is in confusion. After all, a piece of new information is placed there after our direct connection.

His language and locution are not what humans used but his intention and expression can be summarized into these sentences:

"What in the world is this information? Where does it come from?"

0