Chapter 9 – Mischievous Mischief
135 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[NSFW]

“Fuck!” Thump!

“Fuck!” Thump!

“Fuck!” Thump!

“Should we stop him?”

“Do you think we can stop him?”

“…”

It wasn’t until they got back in their cruiser that they spoke again.

“Do you think he’ll do something?”

“I hope not. He might be crazy but he isn’t stupid.”

“What if he goes after the gang?”

“Most of the gang is already dead. The rest will have gone into hiding.”

“But we never told him which gang it was. What if he just goes on a rampage?”

“If he does, hopefully he only kills gang members.”

“Are you serious Ally?”

“What? It’s not like he’s killing innocent people who have done nothing wrong.”

“You’re right, but still…”

“Let’s not talk about this anymore, let's just hope that he doesn’t do anything.”

“Yeah… ok.”

***

Tonight was going to be fun! I could finally play the role of a vigilante. Everything has been going great for me recently, aside from the whole ‘my family is dead’ thing. Maybe a little too great. I most definitely wasn’t the only one with special abilities, I just hoped I wasn’t in a poorly made plot line where all of a sudden different organizations would all start trying to kidnap me because I had some random special thing.

Ding!

Who was texting me now?

‘Are you okay? Why haven’t you texted?’

Oh, Lena. I had forgotten about her, it wasn’t a big deal though.

‘Let's break up.’

“Who are you texting?”

“My ex.”

“Really? Let me see!”

Ding!

‘Why? Is it because I won’t have sex with you?’

“Whoa! What a scumba-”

“Shut up.”

I gently pushed the brat away and continued texting.

‘Yes, don’t contact me anymore unless if it’s for sex.’

“I’ve never seen a person as horny as you are. Even my bro- nevermind.”

“Your brother?”

“What? I don’t have a brother.”

“How about a sister?”

“No.”

“How about parents?”

“No.”

“No? Are you a lab experiment? Or did you just phase into existence?”

“That’s not what I meant!”

“What did you mean?”

“I have parents. It’s just that things are a little complicated…”

“Would you like to elaborate? It’s fine if you don’t want to.”

“…”

Ding!

Huh?

‘Fine! Come over to my house.’

‘Are you sure?’

‘Yes! Now come before I change my mind.’

‘But I don’t know where you live.’

‘I’ll send the address over’

That was a little bit suspicious. She had spent all of our relationship laughing off my advances, which wasn’t unexpected considering our relationship had lasted a total of two weeks. There was no way she would be desperate to keep a piece of shit that only wanted sex. Whatever, even if she tried to kill me it would be fine, it was worth a shot. I tapped on the address she sent me and found directions.

“I’m going out, make sure my place doesn’t get raided by super soldiers or whoever is chasing you.”

“I said it wasn’t like that!”

What could possibly be going on in her head? As I got closer to her home more questions started to pop up. Would she use a gun or a knife? Should I drink whatever she gave me? How many people would there be? Hold on, why was this neighborhood so posh? It was heavily forested but I could see mansions peeking out of the treeline from time to time. Had I been dating a wealthy noble girl this whole time? I did meet her in a pretty fancy meet up to be fair.

Would this still count as me meeting the rich young daughter of a business conglomerate? Technically I had met her before gaining any abilities, but I had only found out after gaining powers. Fuck it, if I was going to be forced to live through the plot of a wish fulfillment story then I would do it properly. Even if I had to deal with some stupid ass rich young master I would make sure to kill everyone before there were any random plot twists.

After running various scenarios in my head for a couple minutes I finally arrived at the given location. It was a gated driveway that extended into the forest, hidden from the view of passersby. Among the other mansions this one seemed to be on a different level, at the other ones I could easily sneak in and commit whatever nefarious crimes I wanted to. At this one there were multiple suited guards monitoring the gate and the fence surrounding it which raised the difficulty level of breaking in from easy to exciting.

‘I’m here, should I break in or will the guards let me through?’

‘You can try.’

Should I? I felt like she was getting a little bit too confident after flexing her wealth. The guards seemed to receive a transmission and quickly opened the gate for me to enter. I didn’t get far before they blocked my car and motioned for me to get out. I would definitely not be passing any security checks, the gun tucked in my waistband wouldn’t allow me to. I got out of my car and raised my hands.

“Just so you guys don’t freak out, there is a pistol in my waistband. Feel free to remove it and if you’re feeling a little bit generous you can even load it for me.”

Two guards quickly patted me down and pulled the pistol out of my waistband. They also pulled my pocket knife out of my pocket.

“Oh, I forgot that was a weapon.”

No response. These guys were so boring. After finding the pocket knife they had now decided to do a more thorough check.

“Take off your shoes.”

“What? You got a foot fetish or something?”

While taking off my shoes I continued to joke around, it wouldn’t hurt to have friends like this.

“Lift your sweater.”

“Woah, I don’t swing that way but I can make an exception for you.”

As I lifted my sweater and exposed my body I caught a hint of surprise in the eyes of the guards around me. My physique had transformed into something that didn’t seem quite human anymore, every single muscle in my body had been accentuated and hardened. Even ones I didn’t know existed had decided to show themselves, when looking in the mirror I could see every single muscle that was used whenever I performed any action. It was a bit nauseating to be honest, like a bunch of worms were squirming around beneath my skin.

My body had actually hardened though, my skin should’ve broken when I punched the wall earlier and my knuckles should be aching but I felt nothing. I couldn’t tell definitively but I suspected that my bones were also hardened now. Maybe at some point I wouldn’t even have to worry about getting hit with a nuke. What I could tell was that the guards had a heightened level of caution after seeing my body. Since they were already kind of freaked out I suddenly jolted my body.

“Boo!”

The two guards nearest to me had restrained me within the blink of an eye and the rest had drawn their guns.

“Did I scare you? I was just being festive, Halloween is almost here you know.”

“…”

“Do you want me to take off my pants too? You won’t be scared by what you see but you might suddenly decide that you like men now.”

They slowly withdrew their weapons and I was freed.  I returned to my car and carefully drove up the driveway. It took me nearly five minutes to get up the winding path and to the actual mansion. The mansion itself was more surprising than the rest of things I had seen, how many rooms could a single family possibly use. Even if there were a theater, gymnasium, waterpark, amusement park, and a school inside there would be room for more. Where was I even supposed to park my car?

I found an obscure and empty spot to park my car in and began jogging to the front door. The door too was guarded by more security guards, lucky for me the ones from the gate seemed to have a solid communication system. The doors were opened for me and what lay upon my eyes was a giant set of staircases along with a Lena at the top of them. I lightly sprinted up the stairs to Lena and scrutinized her.

“Is… everything ok with your brain? You didn’t hit your head or something did you?”

Without responding she grabbed my hand and dragged me through the hallways until we reached what I presumed to be her room. She pulled me in and shut the door. After doing so she stood there and stared at me. Was something really wrong with her? I took off her beanie and held her head in place and checked for any injuries. After checking the entirety of her head I went back to looking at her face. She had closed her eyes and seemed to be anticipating something… a kiss I was guessing.

“Are you waiting for a kiss?”

She opened her eyes again and stared at me with a fiery gaze.

“Stop messing with m-!”

Before her rage could boil to its hottest I planted my lips on hers and slipped my tongue into her mouth. After all, a kiss was only exciting when I caught them off guard. I hugged her with one arm and used the other to keep her head from escaping. Like a helpless fawn trying to slip out of the grasp of a python her tongue continuously tried to escape, however just like my snake down there the one up here had also been elongated and empowered.

It wasn’t long before she shifted her focus from escaping to desperately trying to get air into her lungs. She began pressing herself into me and stealing any air she could get from my mouth. She slowly weakened and I carefully monitored her condition, just as her breath almost completely escaped and her consciousness faded from her eyes I let go of her head. Her body jumped back to life but her eyes remained cloudy.

Taking advantage of her momentary weakness I changed our battlefield to the bed. Even on the bed she was still staring at me with hazy eyes. I gently slapped her cheek to see if it would bring her back to reality.

“Oi, wake up, I can feel you breathing.”

I knew it, she had brain damage. How was I supposed to explain that she had suddenly gone brain dead while I was kissing her? If those guards didn’t kill me her parents definitely would. I continued to weigh the options for a while when I noticed that her body was slightly trembling, it wasn’t like the narcoleptic cop… it was more like the one I played with yesterday. But I hadn’t even done anything yet, I clearly remembered having to spend around fifteen minutes to get that reaction. Suddenly her eyes cleared up and we locked gazes.

“No more! I’ll really die if you go any further!”

I was well aware of that, that was the only reason you were still breathing after all.

“We’re just getting started, are you going to quit after just a kiss?”

I quickly reached down and gently caressed her holy land, except it had turned into a holy ocean?

“Ngh! Stop! I- I’ll- ghghghgh!”

Something was seriously wrong. I beat my horniness away and took a moment to assess the situation. Some quick math finally gave me the answer- she was hypersensitive. I sat up and waited for her to come to her senses. After a long while she sat up and hugged my arm while leaning on my shoulder.

“You should’ve told me you were hypersensitive, I wouldn’t have broken up with you then.”

“You’re the one who made me like this.”

“All I did was kiss you.”

“Are you crazy! Or do you just have brain damage! How dare you say that!”

“What do you mean? I seriously only kissed you.”

She suddenly stood up to storm off but I quickly hugged her from behind and laid us both down.

“Do you really think I’ll let you escape now that I’ve found you?”

“Why are you doing this to me!”

“Hey, calm down. What happened? I seriously don’t know what happened. Your eyes went hazy and then you woke up screaming.”

“Did you forget about what we did? Or are you just that good at lying?”

“What did we do?”

“We did… you know… that.”

“Sex?”

She furiously nodded in my grasp and I was sent to the realm of confusion, did she think kissing was sex?

“Kissing isn’t sex you know? You also won’t get pregnant if you hold a boy's hand.”

“I know that! Why do you keep playing with me!?”

“What happened then? What did I do?”

“You took out your… thing… and you put it… inside me.”

Why was she being so damn cryptic!?

“Lena, I’m being completely honest with you right now, I never even unzipped my pants. Are you sure that happened?”

“Then show me it! I’ll know once I see it if it was really you!”

Was this her roundabout way of getting me to make the first move?

“Fine.”

I quickly stood up and took off my pants then displayed my penis in all of its twelve inches of glory.

“No way! That's fake! The one earlier was only as big as a corndog!”

Huh?

“Lena, are you sure you weren’t hallucinating? I never put it in you, I swear on my family’s lives.”

“Maybe… maybe I was hallucinating.”

“Was it like a dream? like you woke up from a dream?”

“Kind of…”

Did I get cucked by a ghost? But if it was the same ghost from last night then I had more than likely killed it. My belief had always been that if a ghost could kill you then you could also kill a ghost, plus I had eaten a little bit of it. Maybe I had gained some of its powers? I could explore that some more tonight, for now I had to play with the new toy I had found.

“Do you want to do it for real then?”

“No! If it’s that big then I might die as soon as you put it in!”

“Are you sure? You won’t die from just that.”

“No! I will! I’ll call the guards!”

“Ok, ok, I won’t do anything. But you aren’t allowed to break up with me, if you do I’m going to be really sad, seriously.”

“What is this? Why the sudden change of heart? Is it because you saw how rich I am?”

“You think that lowly of me? No, what I really want is you, if it wasn’t for me caring about your feelings I would have kidnapped you already. Anyways you can’t break up with me, pinky promise?”

She stared at me as if I was a breakdancing fish for a while before interlocking pinkies with me.

“Pinky promise!”

“Alright! See you soon.”

I shuffled out of the room and noticed two female guards standing on each side of the door. They were really my type- dominant and strong but still good lookers, like an amazoness. The most entertaining kind to fight on the bed.

“So you were eavesdropping on us the whole time? Feel free to join in next time, it’ll be fun.”

“…”

As always, I was answered with silence. I roamed through the hallways until I finally found the main stairs. As I descended them the main doors opened and a group of elegantly dressed men and women with a large security detail walked in. Seeing as they were not completely blind they noticed the idiot wearing casual clothing on the stairs.

“Who are you?”

“I’m Lena’s boyfriend.”

“What nonsense! Guards! Capture this man.”

“Let’s not do this, Lena wouldn’t be happy if I harmed any of you. Or maybe she would be.”

“Keep my daughter's name out of your mouth!”

I should just let them catch me… but then again. Rich people were strange beings, if I got domed in the woods that would be an upsetting way to die. There were one, two, three… sixteen guards and they more than likely had guns. If I killed the four coming towards me then I might have enough speed to evade the bullets that would inevitably fly towards me. On a rough estimate there could be anywhere between fifty to a hundred guards that would then attempt to kill me. This would be interesting, either I would die here or come out stronger than before.

I raised my hands up and waited for the guards to close in. Once they grabbed my hands I began. I pulled both guards in front of me and punched one in the throat, he dropped to the ground while grasping at his throat. By now the rest of them had already begun to draw their weapons. I grabbed the other one by the throat and used him as a shield. I ripped his gun from his holster and aimed it towards the other two who had come with him.

“Stop!”

Everyone simultaneously halted their actions and looked towards the voice, the reason being that it was Lena’s voice. From the top of the stairs Lena walked down and lowered my arm holding the gun.

“He’s my lover!”

“Lena! Get away from that madman!”

“He listens to me! Drop your gun.”

I dropped the gun and played along with Lena’s scheme. She grabbed my hand and led me down the stairs to the group of nobles.

“Mom, Dad, this is Vaun, he is the one I want to be my husband.”

The outspoken man from before started to visibly turn red and seemed quite close to popping. So this was dad, then who was mom? I scanned the lady next to Lena’s dad and measured her reaction. She was surprisingly calm, she must be the one who ran this family.

“Let’s settle this peacefully, everyone take a seat in the dining room.”

Lena’s mother gracefully led us to the dining room where we all took seats. I sat comfortably next to Lena who was seated by her mother. The only young man in the group took a seat across from Lena next to the other man and woman. At this point the picture was forming in my head, it definitely had something to do with an arranged marriage. How was this even possible? There had been way too many random yet perfectly timed events.

Enough with thinking, after we had taken seats servants began to bring out food. The majority of the dishes were meat based and I had massive difficulty resisting them. I did maintain enough restraint to wait until Lena’s father had taken the first bite. In the middle of my feast Lena’s mother decided to get to the point.

“What qualifications do you possess that make you believe you are worthy of my daughter?’

I couldn’t help but grin at this ridiculous question.

[Writers Notes - Haha, cliche trope. What can you do about it though? Guess you’ll just have to keep reading.

Here comes the NSFW stuff. If you’re wondering how accurate it is it’s 100% accurate because it’s based off of my own personal experience. Don’t get too horny though, it’ll only remind you of how sad and lonely you are as you sit there and masturbate. Also, you’ll be masturbating to a book.]

2