Chapter 11 – An Enormous Pile of Mischief
107 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[NSFW}

An exhausting ten minutes later I found myself in front of a massage parlor.

“Does it hurt pretty bad?”

“Mmm.”

“Would you rather I just kill you or would you rather I send you to a hospital?”

“Mmm.”

“Seriously? It hurts that much? You might recover though, I'm pretty sure your stuff is just dislocated. The doctors can probably fix it.”

“Mmm mmm.”

“Fine, bear with it for just a little bit. I have to go through the massage parlor to get inside right?”

“Mmm.”

I placed him down and pulled the hammer out of my backpack then slammed it into his shinbone.

“You thought you could trick me? You stupid little fuck!”

Crunch!

“Mmmm!”

“All you have to do is tell me where it is! Ah, I know what it is. Physical pain doesn’t scare you? Alright then.”

I ripped his pants off and turned his buttocks towards me, I inserted the handle of the hammer into his anus then stood up and stomped on the head of the hammer.

Squelch!

“Mmmm! Mm! Mm! Mmm!”

“Let’s see how much shit I can fit up there!”

“Mmmm! Mmm!”

I pulled the rag out of his mouth and let him speak.

“Kill- kill- me. Pl- please.”

“Just tell me the truth, I just want the truth. We wouldn’t have even gotten this far if you had just told me the truth.”

“It- is. It- its here.”

“Man, taking it to the death I see.”

I stuffed the rag back into his mouth and stood up. I raised my leg up and stomped down directly on his balls. I didn’t stop there and continued stomping until I felt nothing but mush.

“You see, I have nothing better to do than fuck with you. The night is long and I have nowhere to go. But, if you give me somewhere to go I won’t have to be with you. Now, last chance, where are they?”

I took the rag out of his mouth and waited for him to speak.

“He- here. I- I- beg.”

“Stubborn to the very end.”

“No-!”

I returned the rag to its natural habitat and prepared the next step. I placed my index fingers in his ear holes and started to slowly push them in. I was met with great resistance but surely and slowly I managed to stick the entirety of my index fingers inside his ears. After getting inside I vigorously wiggled them back and forth. After thoroughly massaging his ears I turned my focus onto his nose. Using the same technique I buried my index fingers deep inside his nose.

Time for the finale! I placed my thumbs over his tightly shut eyelids and started to apply pressure. They slowly molded to my will until eventually the tension dispersed and blood slowly began to seep out of his eyes. For the first time ever I really wanted to leave someone alive, the amount of suffering he would have to go through once he recovered would be far greater than what I had done. Whatever, as always I shouldn’t leave any loose ends. I pulled out my pocket knife and made a large cut on his neck before planting my hands inside and pulling until his head was connected to his body only by his spine and mangled flesh.

Now this! This would be a pleasant surprise to whomever found it. I had figured that he was telling the truth a long time ago, I just felt like having some fun. I circled around the apartment complex until I found an open window then began to climb up the building. Of the three stories the building had, the open window I found was at the very top. This was going to be difficult, I had to somehow kill everyone silently without letting anyone figure out that people were being killed. I could go loud but that would risk the lives of all victims still inside.

After finally reaching the window I carefully listened for movement… All that could be heard was the slight breathing of someone who seemed to be sleeping. I carefully climbed inside and discovered I was in a bedroom. The breathing was coming from a man who was sleeping. I tiptoed over to him and simultaneously stabbed his throat and covered his mouth. He struggled for a short moment but his strength rapidly drained as the hole in his neck expanded.

I carefully opened the door and slipped out of the room. Despite the gigantic mess the place was brightly lit. I tiptoed around and checked every closed door, every single one of them contained nothing but self care supplies, probably for all people they were trafficking. After clearing all the rooms of any potential threats I went to the front door and looked through the peephole. To the opposite side of the room I was in was a set of staircases, aside from that there was also a guard standing by the wall between this room and the staircase.

From his position he could see every single door in the hallway including mine. But if I had to guess, the guy in the bedroom was probably his coworker.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

After knocking I hid behind the door and waited for the guard to come inside to see what was going on. Tentative footsteps gradually approached the door before stopping right in front of it.

“What's up!”

I jiggled the doorknob and slapped the door a few times before stomping the floor to simulate the sound of someone collapsing.

“Ayo, you good?”

After receiving pure silence for a concerning period of time I heard keys jingling and entering the door. The door opened and as soon I saw a glimpse of a person I swung my knife towards their throat. I felt it puncture into flesh and began to jerk it back and forth forcibly, stopping only when I felt the weight of a collapsing body begin to drag my arm down. I pulled his body away from the door and shut it so I could find the keys in peace.

I found four keys attached to a large ring, according to fantasy logic this meant they were the keys to open cells. I carefully studied every key and found numbers labeled on each of them. I checked outside through the peephole and left the room. I walked to the nearest door and found the keys that matched the number written on the door. Upon opening it I was drowned with an intense unhappiness I usually never felt.

Inside the room were girls and women of various asian descents and varying ages, all beaten and bruised, some with fear in their eyes and some without a trace of life in their eyes. I knew I would be upset seeing this but seeing it with my own eyes felt a lot more unpleasant than I had estimated. For now leaving them in here was the safest option. I closed the door and went through every other door in the hallway.

As I went through each cell a recurring thought slowly nibbled away at my mind. If I killed everyone here the strength I gained would be massive and getting rid of the traffickers would just be a bonus. I had always told myself that in this situation I would choose the method that made me stronger regardless of what I had to do. Perhaps in a different mental state I would be able to do it with ease but now I simply couldn’t bring myself to do it.

It felt like something was eating away at me from the inside, displacing all my organs and hammering away at my mind, the same feeling I had beaten down when deciding to pleasure myself with that girl. Fuck it! For now it would be fine to play the hero, I didn’t have some all powerful organization breathing down my neck trying to capture me. I could always regret in the future, there were plenty of people for me to kill anyways.

Once I had checked the last door and found nothing suspicious I returned to the stairwell and peeked around to check for any guards. From my vantage point I could see two guards standing in front of the bottom of the staircase. Would I be able to kill them if I dropped onto them from up here? Or should I risk going down the stairs? After a quick round of rock-paper-scissors I lost and was forced to jump from the staircase.

As soon as I started to descend through the air time slowed to a crawl, instead of plummeting down I slowly floated down and landed on top of one of the guards. Even though I couldn’t feel it, gravity was indeed still there and he slowly crumpled to the floor. Thanks to my slower perception of time I was able to jam the knife into his neck twice before his head hit the ground. Now that my feet were on the ground I lunged into the guard next to me and ran the knife from his stomach to his sternum.

When I pulled the knife out of him guts began to pour out of the stupidly large cut I had made. Actually, this was a good opportunity to try something fun. I grabbed the intestines that had spilled out and stuffed them back into the mouth that had been opening in preparation to scream. Realizing that his own intestines were inside his mouth caused him to freeze in place, fortunately for him I knew how to cure paralysis. I slammed my palm into his jaw and his teeth ripped through the meal I had graciously hand fed him.

I gently placed him on the ground and pinched his nose to prevent any unpleasant smells from ruining his dining experience. After doing so he began to rapidly gobble down the delicious and nutritious flesh along with air, if he didn’t slow down he might get hiccups. I continued shoving intestines in his mouth and helping him chew until he eventually choked and stopped moving after a short struggle. I picked up my knife then quickly slit his throat and shoved a little bit more of the intestines inside as decoration.

Finished with my little art project I checked their pockets for keys. Once again I found a set of labeled keys hooked onto a ring. I went to the door nearest to me and fumbled around with the keys until I found the right one. Cautious as usual I opened the door at a snail's pace and took continuous glances.

Ah fuck! My eyes! I had finally registered that the lump of flesh that had been bouncing up and down in the middle of the living room was no other than a disgustingly overweight naked man, and the thing he was bouncing on was a small girl that could not possibly be taller than his waist. As I sprinted towards him I could feel a force that I had long learned how to control begin to burn my heart. Other times I would beat myself to quell its rampage, but just for today, I would let it out to play.

My first kick launched him into the wall, the second one turned him into a eunuch, the third rearranged all of his guts, and the fourth shattered his pelvis. I had longed to play with someone like this for my entire life. I dragged his broken body into the kitchen and stuffed him in the oven then turned the heat up to a temperature I had spent a long time researching. The heat wouldn’t kill him immediately but would instead slowly scorch off a layer of flesh minute by minute until he finally reached his agonizing end.

Seemingly realizing I had turned the heat on my little piggie began to bang on the oven door. I held it tightly shut and didn’t let go until his struggles melted away. I returned to the girl and found her still breathing, the heat in my chest cooled slightly but flared up again when I saw how damaged her lower half was. Even when I had done it my victim had been given nothing but overwhelming pleasure. This subhuman trash didn’t care about how she felt at all.

The more I thought about it, the more unhappy I felt. It was hypocritical of me to say that what he had done was worse but still, I hadn’t abused a small child who was physically incapable of withstanding such activities. I found a blanket and wrapped her trembling body in it. If every other room was like this then I had to speed up so that these poor girls would suffer less. I quickly left the room and went to the next door, this time I found a woman sandwiched between two men.

I ran over and yanked the man on top off using his hair, in the process ripping the skin off of his scalp. Still holding his mutilated scalp I slipped my pocket knife into his neck and pulled both my hands in opposite directions, simultaneously ripping his neck apart and tossing him away. The one at the bottom was still busy figuring out what had happened when my fingers planted themselves in his eye sockets and my knife in his throat. As I had expected the woman was already winding up to scream. I clamped her mouth shut and spoke.

“Stay here, outside not safe.”

Just in case she didn’t understand I gestured for her to stay quiet. I slowly removed my hand from her mouth and hastily checked every room before returning outside and shutting the door. Only two more doors left, if I saw anything more fucked then the first room I might just go berserk and burn this entire neighborhood to the ground. I braced myself as I entered the third room and found the opposite of the previous room, two women and a man.

Just as always I rushed over and removed his living privileges, the actual difficulty was grabbing both the women before they could let everyone in the building know that their savior was here.

“Shut up. Stay here, don’t move.”

I released my grip on them and cleared all of the rooms before leaving for the next door. From outside I could hear the loud and raucous shouts of numerous men, this was going to hurt my eyes a lot. I slammed the door open and rushed in blindly, stabbing and slashing the body of every man I saw and tossing them into each other to prevent them from doing any harm to me. I received a few poorly thrown punches and kicks but shrugged them off and continued to stab away.

They always said that the best time to catch a man off guard was when he was in the middle of sex. I guess that was true. When I no longer saw any man standing I counted thirteen bodies on the floor… hold on, two of them were female. I made a small clearing and found a woman and a girl beneath the pile of corpses. Both barely breathing but still alive nonetheless, would’ve been pretty cool if someone like me had managed to save my mom and sister like this. Oh well, couldn’t change the past now could I?

I left them there after verifying that there were no other men hiding inside this apartment. Now for the first floor. I returned to the stairs and checked the bottom of the stairs from above. Unlike earlier I would not have to jump onto an unsuspecting person. I walked down the stairs and realized I was in a dilemma. I didn’t have access to any of the rooms.

The first floor was very likely to be where the majority of the traffickers resided, so breaking down the door would just lead to me getting gunned down. Wait! I got a good idea! I walked back upstairs and grabbed the corpse that was less damaged and pulled it downstairs while adjusting its clothes to hide the damage I had caused. Once I got back downstairs I lifted the corpse in front of the peep hole and knocked on the door.

I listened as footsteps approached, paused, then the locks began to jiggle and finally the door opened. I threw the corpse aside and forced my way inside while repeatedly stabbing the man who had opened the door. Inside the room I could see three men sitting on a couch watching T.V. I ran over and using my further increased speed I dragged the knife along all of their throats as they slowly stood up, causing them to all fall back down and return to their seated positions.

Afterwards I found four more men sleeping in mattresses inside of the bedroom. I silently snuffed all of their lives out and continued looking around for anything cool. I didn’t find anything aside from large blades, axes, and hammers… actually, I wouldn’t mind using a machete. I picked up the machete that looked the most sturdy and left the apartment while dragging my corpse buddy along with me.

Arriving at the next door I pulled the same trick and like a moth to a flame the door opened again. This time instead of a tiny knife I had a gigantic blade, I swung the machete towards his neck and to my surprise his head came clean off. That wasn’t a result I disliked though. In this room there were a whole four people sitting on the couch instead of three. Trying to replicate the results I had gotten earlier I ran the machete through their necks, decapitating two of them before the blade got lodged in the neck of the third.

I tugged it out and swung it into the spine of the fourth who had turned his back to me. His legs immediately gave out and I finished him off with a well aimed swing to the neck. Now to go put some tired fools to sleep, permanently. I went into the bedroom and after a couple careless swings the four sleeping beauties were sent to meet their princes in hell. Honestly this was getting kind of repetitive, I went to the third door and did my stupid little trick.

This time I didn't get an answer, maybe everyone was sleeping. I went to the fourth door and did the same… no answer. How would I break down these doors without waking anyone up? I went back to the other room and dragged two mattresses out, I flipped them over and leaned them onto the fourth door. Then I grabbed a sledgehammer and went to the third door, after winding up I slammed the hammer into the locks and the door was blasted open. I rushed inside and found… no one. I turned and bolted into the bedroom to also find no one.

I went back to the fourth door and after quickly moving the mattresses I slammed the door open and ran inside to find it completely empty… These were probably the rooms of the idiots I had killed earlier. Now that this building was cleared I had to check out the massage parlor, it was located too conveniently for me to not suspect it.

[Writers Notes - Pretty graphic wasn’t it? But entertaining nonetheless. Sometimes we don’t want reason. Sometimes, we just feel like having fun. Don’t be fooled by the glamorous nature of this book though.

Tens of Thousands of people suffer the same fate as the women in this reality. They will never have someone to save them though, not that they can’t be saved, but because the people who can save them won’t. Think about it, supply only exists because of demand. So who exactly are the ones demanding it? If it’s so profitable that people are even willing to break the law and become organized criminals to do it then surely whoever is paying for it has quite a bit of money and power.]

 
 
2