Chapter 15 – Ooh Lah Lah!
103 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[NSFW Warning - hehe, have fun you horny bastards.]

How does this dream thing work? Do I just think about what I want to happen to someone? Or should I fall asleep first? Either way I had a target in mind, Lena’s mother. It was commonly said that if you wanted to become family you had to get along with the girl’s family. Surely I couldn’t be rejected if even Lena’s mother wanted me. I closed my eyes while thinking of her and willed myself to fall asleep.

Huh? What? What was I doing? Dream thing… Lena’s mother… Did it work? What time was it? I reached for my phone and found my hand grasping onto what was most definitely flesh covered in silk. My eyes adjusted to the dark and I turned to the side to see what Elaine was up to… that wasn’t Elaine, this wasn’t even my room. It was Lena’s mother. How should I go about this?

That idiot of a husband most definitely did not know how to please a woman, I mean, she completely dominated him in every way, unless they had some kind of strange status quo. Full force or deception? Which one would work better? Deception, I had to make her question herself. How would a horny husband try to get some late night sex? I nonchalantly shifted my body and rested my arm over her body, casually kneading her breasts.

Not enough to wake her up but just enough to make her nipples erect. A betrayal from your own body could cause anyone’s minds to fall into chaos. I upped the stimulation and gently nibbled on her ear then slowly drew an outline of her body, ceasing at her thigh and lightly tickling it.

“Uhn- not tonight.”

She grabbed my hand and threw it off then knocked into me with her back. What a sad life her husband must live, although it was equally as sad for her.  Time to change the playing field, I flipped her onto her back and pinned her down then roughly kissed her, completely denying her any mobility of her head. The thumping of her kicking legs slamming into the bed was the only noise aside from her rapidly roughening breathing. Since this was a dream I didn’t have to worry about any injuries, I was sure that as long as I didn’t die I would be fine.

My hands slithered around like snakes and one wrapped around her breasts while the other explored the unknown crevice filled with moist warmth. The first round would have to be hands only, if I got too hurried she would just end up hating me even more than she already did. I delicately pressed the keys of my newfound piano and turbulently varied the tempo I played at, carefully listening to the tune of her body and giving many build ups but keeping the climax just out of reach.

Before long her body had reached a compromise with the melody, rising and falling to keep in tune, desperately attempting to reach the crescendo. As with all good songs, they come to an end. I had decided to bring us to the climax, the tempo frantically increased and right before the last note was to be played I sent us into absolute silence.

I pulled myself away from her and she pushed herself towards me. I pushed her back into the bed and made her take a good look at my face.

“Who are you?”

“How could you forget when you were the one who called me here?”

“It’s you!”

“It is me.”

“Guards! Guards!”

“You already sent them away, do you want them to come back to watch?”

“What’s going on here?”

“I’d like to ask you the same question, you spent a lot of effort to bring me here.”

“I did no such thing.”

“Really?”

This better fucking work. I reached behind me and willed a phone into existence. The heavens had blessed me and a phone actually appeared in my hands. I lifted it up and played a video that was entirely directed by my mind.

“From this moment forward you are to provide me with sexual services in exchange for the hand of my daughter in marriage. The terms of this contract are to be disclosed to no one and failure to do so will result in you forfeiting your right to your life.”

A video starring her and only her played.

“I seem to recall signing a contract with you.”

“Impossible! This can’t be.”

“It can be.”

I stopped our bickering and slipped my fingers back inside then played a furious tempo and sent her body into a mad spasm. I didn’t stop there and locked down her body so she couldn’t escape. I kept going to see what would happen if I didn’t stop and she simply just passed out. I tapped her face until she woke up and her eyes flashed with surprise.

“It's not a dream.”

“Uh, un, uh, uh!”

Her throat made strange noises like she was trying to speak but had forgotten how. Her body moved to escape but I was still pinning her down.

“Just enjoy it, it won't hurt you”

I restrained her hands with her own silk gown and lowered my head down to her gushing cave. My tongue squirmed inside and I got a taste of her juices, which I now noticed was strangely similar to blood. Recalling my natural instincts I began constricting her insides using mere suction and more and more juices began to flow out, if only this was a coconut and I had a bottomless stomach… Now I just want coconut juice.

Oh yeah, back on task. I redirected my suction and lifted it up and into her clit, this time I hit a sweet spot. Her body folded into itself like a startled shrimp before arching back out and roleplaying as a bridge. I did this for a while longer until I felt her body start to convulse. It was finally time for round three! Curbing myself all day long had been a drain on my fucking sanity! I got back to face level and untied her before toying with her mind a little more.

“You can ask me for this whenever you want, I’m yours and you’re mine now.”

I flashed the gentlest smile I could and stared into her eyes. Conflict was reflected and I observed as her mind fought a battle against itself, what I saw in those eyes was a greater source of entertainment than any show I’d ever watched.

“Do you want to take the next step? What you felt before were simply the steps to heaven, what I’m about to give you is paradise.”

I saw the inhibition in her eyes disintegrate and she launched an aggressive counterattack. Clinging onto me and kissing me of her own volition, being the kind gentleman I was I returned the favor with magnified gratitude. I rubbed my second head on the opening of her slit and she eagerly thrusted her body towards it in an attempt to get a hole-in-one. How greedy, a good meal should be savored slowly and steadily.

Following that concept I slowly and steadily slid my member inside. The intense warmth and comforting tightness was just as pleasant as always, maybe it was a little too tight but that was fine. Her nails dug into my back and her legs clamped tightly around me.

“Go slowly…”

Her legs loosened and I began methodically thrusting, three strokes slow, two strokes fast, unlike previous times I could feel my tip hitting a wall of flesh and a small convulsion every time I touched it. It didn’t take too many cycles for her to have another orgasm.

“Done already?”

“Not yet, keep going.”

As her loyal slave I followed her command and picked up the pace. Adding to her nails she also sunk her teeth into my shoulder. I wonder if it felt like biting rubber? Before another minute had passed we had completed another cycle, tonight was going to be the best night I had ever had. Tired of her slow pacing I lifted her legs above her head and started to pound her like a mad bull, not stopping even when she broke out into endless screams and insane spasms.

Her suffering only served as fuel to my engine and finally, for the first time during sex! I felt aroused enough to release my seed. I injected my milk deep inside of her and it poured out like water escaping from a broken dam. This amount was far too large but it was more than likely an effect of my strengthening. If she somehow got pregnant from a dream then I would just impregnate every woman in this world to piss off whoever decided that it was a good idea to make that possible. In between her contractions and screaming she managed to return to consciousness for a moment.

“You- you came inside!”

“It’s fine, you’re my woman now. I will never abandon what’s mine.”

“W- mmh!”

I sealed off any other arguments using my lips and continued to work away at her body. We, well to be honest, I, spent the rest of the night exploring new positions and new holes.

….

When the first crack of light peeked through the window. I took a good glance at the mess I had made. My special milk oozed out from both the holes in her lower body and a little bit of it remained splattered around her lips. Her flushed body was radiating a heat that I didn’t think was humanly possible and her eyes had gone blank, the pleasure had driven her insane. After waiting for almost half an hour the light in her eyes recovered.

“Don’t try to speak, I know you’re too tired. If you ever want to do this again just say yes when I ask if you are hungry, if not then say no. If you want it I’ll pay you a visit on that night. You should rest now, make sure to eat well in the morning to recover.”

I covered her with the blanket and left the room. How do I get out of here? Get out! Get out! Get out! My consciousness got tugged away and I sunk into darkness.

Am I out? I snapped up and saw that I was back in my room. Hehe, time for part two of the plan. I boiled some sweet milk and poured it into containers, leaving one in front of Elaine’s room. After that I made a quick stop at the grocery store and bought some fried breadsticks then began the long ass journey to Lena’s house.

At the gate I was stopped as usual. I texted Lena and told her to let me in.

‘I’m here again, tell your friends to let me in so I don’t have to make a way in.’

‘My moms definitely gonna kill you.’

‘Don’t worry about it, I’m willing to die for our love.’

The guards let me in and I stepped out of the car for their daily groping of me.

“How have you guys been? A whole night has passed since the last time I saw you guys.”

“…”

I could see the eyes of the guards darting all over me, they had most definitely been spooked by me yesterday.

“It’s fine guys, I won't hurt you. Yesterday was just a small misunderstanding, I didn’t even bring any weapons today, I got breadsticks instead.”

“…”

I easily received clearance and was free to drive up the long winding path. I parked in the same spot I did yesterday and went to the large front doors. A small crack appeared in between them and Lena poked out of it.

“Come here!”

“What's the big deal?”

“Why are you here? Don’t you know my parents want you dead?”

“What is this? You still care about me? I’m flattered.”

“Stop messing around Vaun, this is serious!”

“I disagree.”

I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder then entered the mansion and looked around. My ears picked up the sound of dishes and utensils clinking and I came to the conclusion that it was breakfast time. I carried my gifts over to the dining room and carefully observed the reaction of Lena’s mother. Her eyes widened to the size of the plates they were eating from and her legs clamped shut. I waved at her and purposefully wiggled my fingers.

“Hello guys, I’ve come bearing gifts as well as your daughter.”

I slowly transported Lena to her mothers side of the table and set her down in a chair next to her mother. Her mothers eyes never once left me and she seemed as if she was ready to bolt at any moment. I took the seat opposite Lena and began unpacking the snacks I had brought. The burning eyes of an angry father attempted to burn a hole through my skull but I ignored his pathetic attempt at trying to intimidate me.

“I’m still poor so all I can afford to bring you guys is a simple breakfast, don’t judge me too harshly, I won’t be freeloading off of you guys.”

I set a container and bread in front of Lena’s father first.

“It’s pretty much pure sugar and calories, overall it’s a terrible meal but it’ll lift your mood.”

“I do not wish to eat things of such lowly origin.”

“Fine with me, it’s your loss.”

I took what I gave to him and transferred it to Lena. Now I turned to her mother and asked the question that would cause her mind to collapse.

“Are you hungry?”

I had to fight desperately against myself to hold back the wild laughter crawling out of my throat. The gears in her head were turning so fast that I wouldn’t be surprised if steam blew out of her ears. After an awkwardly long period of time she spoke.

“yes…”

“I’m sorry, what was that? I couldn’t quite hear you.”

“Yes, I am hungry”

“Would you like a bite of my stick- breadsticks, I meant breadsticks. Silly me, it’s hard to form proper sentences when speaking to people with such strong auras.”

I pushed over a container of milk along with some of the breadsticks and sat back down to eat.

“Do you know how to eat these? The method I like to use is simple, I’ll show you.”

I dipped the stick into the container and made an effort to move it up and down. I pulled it out and waited for the milk to drip off and back into the container.

“I’d recommend waiting for the excess to fall off so you don’t burn your tongue, it would be a shame if you couldn’t taste anything for the rest of the day… or night.”

Her cheeks had flushed slightly and a distinctive smell that I had learned to recognize suddenly entered my nose. It was the smell of the saliva that came from the mouth below her waist. Done giving my subtle suggestions I began eating and trying to converse with Lena’s dad.

“We’ve known each other for a whole day but I haven’t even learned your name, would you mind telling me?”

“Charles”

“Hmm, Charles. Sure does sound like a rich guy name. What field of business are you in?”

“Metal Refinery.”

“Very fitting of your surname.”

“How about you madam? Surely you aren’t a stay at home wife, you give off CEO vibes.”

“I am Isabelle, I run a mining company.”

“Ohh, now it makes sense. Yes, it makes a lot of sense indeed. If you guys ever need a specialist to convince the local population to give you their land feel free to call me. I have a lot of time on my hands and my fees are much lower than market rates.”

“We do not participate in those kinds of activities.”

“Really? How interesting… Don’t you guys have some people you would be happy to not see living on this planet anymore? There’s gotta be a reason for you to have this many guards.”

“People with money make good victims for crimes.”

“How boring, how are you guys ever supposed to take over the world if you don’t even know how to use the right tools?”

“We have no plans for world domination.”

“If you ever do, tell me. You guys are family now and I won’t abandon what’s mine.”

“…”

The last line stunned Isabelle and she fell into silence. I finished off what remained of the breadsticks and leaned over to kiss Lena on the head before leaving.

“I’m gonna go get a job, call me if you want to hang out.”

With my enhanced abilities I had figured out a loophole. There was a specific job that paid more the stronger you were, fighting. If I abused my abilities and entered the ring I could become a fighting star in no time. I had already found a gym for me to start my career at.

***

“Follow him, I want to see just who this man is. Get rid of him if possible.”

“Yes, boss.”

***

I walked into the gym and scanned the room for the guy with the most presence. I had come to expect that they would be the guys in the ring and I was right. A large crowd had gathered around one specific ring and a beast of a man was pounding a man who looked like his muscles were made of cotton, non-sexually of course. I pushed through the crowd while ignoring all the glares shot at me and went to the coach.

“Is that your guy?”

I pointed to the beast.

“Yes.”

“Lemme fight him after this.”

“Get out of here before you get yourself hurt.”

“I can fight him here or crush his spine once he leaves, take the chance I’m giving you.”

“Who the fuck do you think you are?”

I grabbed him by the neck and lifted him into the air. After he tapped out I brought him back down to earth.

“I’m going to fight your guy, understand?”

By now the crowd had noticed our little dispute and the fight had stopped. The beast walked over and began talking.

“What’s going on?”

“We’re fighting. Hey cotton man, gimme your gloves.”

I jumped onto the ring and took the gloves off the cotton man then put them on.

“Count us down.”

“Give my-”

I slammed my fist into his jaw and he dropped to the ground. I kicked him out of the ring and resumed our fight.

“Hey coach! Count us down!”

“…”

“Hurry up! I have other gyms to go to!”

“Three… two… one… start!”

“You ready big man?”

“Sure.”

I rushed in and slipped through his defenses with an uppercut into the solar plexus. His body crumpled and he fell to the floor. I tossed the gloves off and left the gym. I had to repeat this all over again for every other gym. The easiest way to get a contract was to get a lot of publicity.

[Writers Notes - Gaslight, Gatekeep, Guyboss. There’s no better combination than that to make someone question their own reality. If this guy could make illusions the world would be doomed. Also, imagine someone fucking the shit out of your mom in a dream, and then imagine it was him. Maybe don’t imagine it at all, kinda gross.

Remember to cheer for him on his journey to become a professional fighter and eventually become a hyper rich person with tons of influence and connections that don’t make sense.]

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2