Chapter 17 – Party At The Zoo
99 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[NSFW]

Me and the hyenas climbed over the fence and ran over to Reggie. It was almost like fate had planned this for me, why else would an alligator be right at the entrance of a zoo when it was specifically my first target? We tore through the fence and pounced on the alligators. I had taught the boys to clamp their jaws shut while biting into their spines. We made quick work of them and I waited for my boys to begin transforming.

Crack!

It didn’t take long for their snouts to start elongating and morphing but that wasn’t the only thing that changed. Their fur began to shed and I could see scales forming and hardening. I tapped on it and felt a near bone-like toughness. I wasn’t sure if they could stop bullets but I was sure they would be able to resist a lot of attacks. We should go eat some turtles as well then. They could come later though, it wasn’t like they could run away or anything.

We went to the next enclosure and began wiping out all the goat looking thingies. I did not care what they ate, I was sure that as long as they had the ability to gain traits they would only gain the good traits. After finishing them all off we ran to the reptiles, these guys were the level below insects but above mammals. Their natural armor, sensory abilities, venoms, and many shapes and forms were perfect for living weapons.

It took us slightly over half an hour to wipe out the reptiles but I was more than willing to exchange even a whole day for the new capabilities my boys had. They were decked out with thick, spiked, armor plating that possibly contained a coating of poison. Venomous saliva dripped from the sharp pointed teeth that extended from their elongated mouths. Their long hardened tails functioned as a lethal whip that could cut or crush. They looked nothing like hyena’s anymore but their new looks suited them much better. At some point of the massacre another chimera had decided to materialize into existence.

We moved on and continued wiping out the local wildlife population, aside from a few minor changes to their size and musculature they didn’t change very much anymore. Oh yeah, there was also another chimera that spawned into existence. At this point the only significant changes would come from the birds and the fishes. For enhanced mobility I decided to go with the birds first. Surely my own summons couldn’t harm me right? I climbed onto the back of one of my boys and tightly gripped onto its new horns.

If I got poked by a spike and died then so be it, I was probably meant to die anyway. I braced myself for the jolt but nearly broke my spine when my chimeras moved. They leaped so far forward so fast that it felt as if I had suddenly teleported to another spot. I was sure that they didn’t gain the strength of what they ate, only the traits, I guess they had gained some insane leg traits then.

And more surprising than that was the complete silence when they ran. The impact should’ve been loud enough to cause someone to mistake it as the clapping of someone’s asscheeks. We sneaked into the bird enclosures and climbed around then silently grabbed the birds before snapping their necks and swallowing them. We rushed out of the cage and I waited for wings to sprout. The chimeras began violently spasming and their backs swelled up to nearly three times their size.

After finally being satisfied with roaming around inside the chimeras, gigantic wings shot out of their backs. Every wing was twice the size of the chimeras and the feathers had been replaced with long blade-like scales. It was a shame that they couldn’t fly past sixty meters but sixty meters was still better than fifty-nine meters, plus the distance was increasing as I grew stronger. It turned out that killing animals could enhance my abilities as well.

“Let’s fucking fly boys!”

The boys got used to their wings and lifted them straight up before powerfully swatting them downwards. We shot off like nuclear missiles and zoomed into the sky. I don’t see how anyone could possibly wish to fly, I was having a panic attack just looking down.

“Let's finish off the rest of the birds and go to the aquarium.”

We darted around at near supersonic speeds… maybe not exactly but it was pretty close. We flew around snatching all the birds and eating them. With our ridiculous speeds we finished our task quickly and paid a quick visit to the scorpions before flying towards the aquarium. I had no idea how fast exactly we were flying but I could see the city lights passing by us. It was pretty entrancing to be fair, every single small dot could be a person, a car, or a trash can. From my perspective the big city felt like a small landmark.

After what felt like a mere few seconds, I saw the aquarium underneath us. We dived down and crashed through the building. Some of the boys landed inside glass tanks and quickly grabbed nearby aquatic animals to shove in their mouths. Their wings somehow contracted into their bodies and their tails quickly morphed fin like appendages and propelled them through the spilling water. Previously unseen webbing emerged in the gaps of their hands and feet which was used to further pull themselves through the water.

Small slits opened on their necks and the slight distress I felt through our connection disappeared. We rushed through the tanks, displays, and enclosures taking bites of anything and everything. I had come here specifically for the crustaceans, octopuses, and sharks. We scrambled through the aquarium and eventually we found some of each.

The octopuses added another six arms to each of the boys along with extending their arms and allowing them an unlimited range of mobility and flexibility , the crabs slightly altered their armor and the sharks… I don't know what the sharks did, they were just kind of cool. We broke the rest of the tanks and ate a little bit of everything, even if they looked simple they might have some hidden ability that could save my life. When we decided to leave the aquarium was submerged in water, glass, and fish. On the bright side everything we had killed no longer had to live a life of eternal imprisonment.

How can I improve these guys? The specialized bugs I wanted would be difficult to find at the moment so what animal feature could I abuse…? Hummingbirds! This wacky little bird was one of the fastest animals on this planet relative to body size, what I was looking for wasn’t the strongest or fastest animals, I was looking for animals that were super. As fate would have it Los Angeles just happened to have hummingbirds.

“Alright, fly up and find a hummingbird somewhere. You guys should have some form of eagle vision by now.”

It took us a lot of flying around and searching before we found a small hummingbird nesting.

“Only one of us has to eat it, make sure you catch it.”

We dived down and reached ground level within seconds, the chimera I was riding snatched the hummingbird while the rest of them extended their wings to form a giant cage. Without hesitation he shoved it in his mouth and we prepared to see if I was right. The muscles in their back squirmed around and they howled in pain… this was a first. Maybe the transformation was too intensive on their already heavily mutated bodies?

“You boys okay? How do we reverse this bullshit?”

The boys didn’t respond but instead began vibrating, it wasn’t the normal kind either. It was the kind where one thing seemed to be in multiple places at once because it was moving too fast.

“Hey, if you guys are gonna explode spread out so you don’t accidently kill me.”

The words had barely left my mouth when the boys instantly reached the edge of the connection range and multiple sonic booms blasted my ears away. Holy fuck! This was a good thing right? I laid prone on the floor and watched them from afar. I waited for the strange vibrating to subside before calling them back.

“Come back guys.”

Boom!

The sound of the thunder appeared a moment after they did. These ridiculous ass fools had gotten some really weird powers. I took a seat and turned on my brain cell…

***

No one would ever think of going bird watching at night! The hunting ground was his alone! It was mindblowingly difficult to film hummingbirds during the day. Between their flickering speeds, annoying pedestrians and loud noises scaring them away the day was just not an optimal time to study them. He had finally found a hummingbird and spent the last ten minutes filming it.

Whoosh!

A whistling sound was rapidly approaching! Were there aerial hunters at night? None of the night hunters were this loud though. He didn’t have to ponder long before multiple black shadows descended on the hummingbird and encased it in a dome made of some kind of dark material. He quickly recognized it as multiple creatures using their wings to create a semi circle. But they were gigantic!

This went against all the rules of logic ever recorded! He checked to make sure he was indeed filming and kept the camera pointed at them. Their backs began to wriggle and writhe before their entire bodies started oscillating.

Boom!

He felt a pop in his ears and his sense of sound abandoned him. That wasn’t the only thing that abandoned him though. For a brief moment he had felt the threat of death loom over his head, as if there was a tiger pouncing towards him and he had absolutely no chance of survival. His legs had collapsed of their own will and he could only hope that the tripod hadn’t been knocked over.

Boom!

Another deafening explosion of sound deafened his barely recovered ears and sent him tumbling back to the ground. He crawled back onto his knees and spied on the gathering. A man covered with a hoodie sat in the center of the demonic creatures talking to… there was no one there but he was definitely talking to someone. At some point he came to some profound conclusion and celebrated with his imaginary friend. He then climbed onto the back of one of the demons and they vanished with a thunderclap. He had to share this! This was something that would completely change how the world worked!

***

At this point I wanted to eat my own summons to see if I could gain their powers. Why were they so much cooler than I was? I mean they came from me right? So why didn’t I have the same powers? I had eaten everything they had eaten. I shouldn’t have too much shame but I literally had to get held in the arms of my own summons so that I didn’t die when they moved. I should be the father in this relationship but my kids were taking better care of me then I was them. As if sensing my sadness my son used one of his arms to gently pat my head.

That felt… quite comforting actually. It was good to know that these boys had emotions of their own, it would be disappointing if they were all mindless soldiers.

“Let’s go home.”

Hmm. This should work. I made sure that the toaster was plugged in properly and the bathtub was filled with water. I had also placed an opened bottle of oil and matches on the toilet lid. I opened my phone and started scrolling through the videos I had been sent. All of them were random bullshit and I was beginning to hatch a plan on how to find all these idiots who thought I wouldn’t kill them for wasting my time. At some point of my ‘maybe the next one’ cycle I actually saw the opening of my video.

“Hello!… This is kind of awkward now that I’m actually doing it. Uh… yeah. So anyways I’ve got a family tied up behind me-”

“Help! Help! Help us!”

I couldn’t believe that the me in the video had come so far in a matter of two days, good job me! I watched the entire video and waited for an accident to happen… nothing. I flicked the lights on and off multiple times waiting for a ghost to appear… still nothing.

“Hey cunts! It’s me! The guy who killed you. I just wanted to let you guys know in case your daughter didn’t tell you after I killed her. I fucked the shit out of her, she squealed like a pig at my command, and if ghosts could get pregnant she’d be giving birth to my child in nine months.”

If that didn’t piss them off I’m not sure what would, even Satan would be repulsed by my actions. Oh! No, it worked. The lights started to flicker and eventually just died. A strong force attempted to push me into the bathtub but I wrapped my arms around it and bit randomly towards it. Foul tasting liquid poured into my mouth but I forced myself to swallow it. I continued to bite and swallow rapidly but beside me sparks were gathering and flames were beginning to grow.

The little bit of light allowed me to clearly discern the features of what I was eating. It was the pale drenched corpse of the eldest daughter of the Richards family, if so then… I went straight for her throat and tore it out then pulled her spine out and used it to bash away the rapidly forming flames. I turned to throw a kick but found my leg being weighed down by a pair of dirty hands. So I was right. I traced the hands down and pinpointed the head. I stomped it and it collapsed into a mixture of brain matter and mud.

I picked some up and swallowed it before kicking the remains toward the electricity bathed figure. I turned back to the burning woman, grabbed her and tossed her into the bathtub. The flames on the part of her body that was submerged fizzled out and I took the chance to push her underwater and tear out her throat with my mouth. I stood back up and kicked her back into the water then started concocting a plan to deal with Mr. Sparks. Actually, fuck it, no plan. I grabbed him while resisting the numbness in my hands and threw him into the tub with his wife.

His almost recovered wife fell back into the water while the electricity on his body rapidly dimmed. There was no better time than now. I dived in and held his wife under with one hand and him with the other. I continuously took bites from them like they were drumsticks and eventually both of them dispersed into their respective dead forms, one into ash and the other into nothing. I felt like I was missing something though, I got the dad, mother, brother, sister… the other sister. Where was she?

I listened carefully and heard crashing and tumbling upstairs. This cunt was smart. I sprinted out of the bathroom and back upstairs to Elaine's room then busted through the door. Inside I found a feral girl and Elaine facing off against each other. I wouldn’t say it was a fight though, more of a one sided beat down from Elaine. I grabbed her from Elaine and dragged her back down the stairs and into the bathroom then just like before bit into her thigh and started eating. She died instantly and the mess in my bathroom dispersed into foggy black particles and dissipated.

“What was that?”

“A cursed video I think.”

“Why would you watch it then?”

“To see if ghosts are real.”

“That was a big risk.”

“Not for me. Are you hurt?”

“No.”

“How sure are you about that on a scale of yes to yes?”

“Wha…?”

“I don’t know about you but I seem to see a scratch on your cheek.”

“Oh- that.”

“Do you need me to take care of you or can you handle this?”

“I'm fine, I’m not a kid.”

I shooed her away and tried testing to see if I had gotten any new abilities. Electricity? No. Fire? Nope. Dirt… it kind of worked, I could feel a connection to the soil outside of the walls of my house and was able to shift it a little but that was it. Water? I was able to make the water float around the bathroom but it could go no further than six meters away from me or it would just fall back to the ground. Can I freeze it? I tried freezing it but the water just got somewhat colder than it originally was.

That's a bit useless, the best I could do was drown someone by keeping a bubble of water on their head. No, that was stupid, I could just mess with the blood in someone’s body. My genius never failed to amaze me. What time was it? One in the morning? Should I go play with Isabelle or should I do some real work?

“eeny-meeny-miny-moe…”

It landed on work so I took a shower and went back upstairs then dove into bed. Isabelle, Isabelle, Isabelle, Isabelle…

….

Isabelle, Isabelle, Isabelle? Have I been transported yet? I opened my eyes and checked. I had been transported, good. This night was going to play out differently. I snuck out of the bedroom and tried materializing security guards, dark mist gathered and formed into suited men, very good. I spawned in butlers, maids, and chefs. Now, could I turn night to day? I looked outside and willed the sun to rise, it strained me a little bit but the sun slowly began rising.

Okay, time for the most important part. I imagined pulling the sleeping Charles into the dream realm and slowly but surely dark mist began gathering on the bed next to Isabelle. I couldn’t tell if it was actually him or not but I would find out when I woke up. I had one of the maids go wake them up and materialized a set of meals on the dining table. The two of them woke up and went their separate ways to clean themselves up. I kept myself hidden and waited until they sat down and started to eat to emerge.

“Greetings! You won’t believe how glad I am to see you guys again.”

I rudely took a seat next to Isabelle and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

“Take your hands off my wife you beast! Guards! Kill him!”

“Woah, so angry. It’s not my fault I love your wife more than you do.”

I grabbed Isabelle and kissed her while staring directly into his eyes. In the presence of her husband she still remembered to push me away and act like she hated me.

“Guards! If this man is not dead within a minute you will be!”

“Guards! If this man is not stripped naked within a minute… You will uh… You will… Just strip him!”

Obviously the guards who were created by me would only listen to me. They rushed up and seized Charles then began tearing his clothes off.

“You scumbags! How dare you-!”

“Gag him.”

“What are you doing!?”

“Do you seriously love him Isabelle? He’s a no good husband, he can’t satisfy you, he can’t protect you, and he can’t give you happiness.”

“You don’t understand-!”

“I’m tired of people telling me I don’t understand, you guys just like to make life harder for yourselves.”

I pinned her onto the table and ripped her dress away before introducing myself to her insides and pounding away. I carefully listened to her body and pulled my rod out the moment before she could receive bliss.

“Don’t you love your husband? Wouldn’t it hurt him if we did this?”

“…Just keep going- you already started anyways.”

“I’m worried about your relationship. Won’t this make your husband upset?”

“I don’t care! Just keep going!”

“As you wish.”

I rammed inside like a charging train and the impact lifted her entire backside into the air. An explosion of pleasure blew away her mind and her body surrendered itself to fierce spasms.

“Poor Charles, daughter stolen, wife stolen, even business stolen. How is it possible for such a weak man to exist? Your parents did well in raising a failure, I’m surprised you even managed to survive for so long… Teach him what happens to weak men.”

The fear in his eyes expanded madly as the guards around him pulled off their pants. How terrifying, a fate worse than death was his destiny. To make it worse he couldn’t even kill himself. His muffled screams sent chills down my back. I did my best to ignore his suffering and focused on the luxury in front of me.

[Writers Notes - Oh dear, imagine having your cheeks pounded by a bunch of burly men, a few of you would probably actually enjoy that. Lol, I know some of you guys actually imagined it and lost all your horniness, begone you horny thoughts, we wish to be happy.

Have you ever taken the time to consider that some of the animals on earth actually have what could be labeled as superpowers? It’d be super awesome to be able to change the color of my skin or spray acid at people. It’s highly likely that either with technological enhancements or biological modification humans could eventually adopt the abilities of certain creatures on earth. Of course, that's for the future, or is it?]

2