Chapter 20 – Casual Conflict
65 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Huh, that’s weird. I could feel some kind of energy entering my body, similar to the feeling of having heat penetrate through your skin. More and more of it began to enter my body and I realized that it was really ticklish. I collapsed out of natural response but the ticklish feeling soon disappeared and I stood up again. I couldn’t believe that I had been defeated by mere tickles but thankfully only one person had seen it. Based on the minuscule rate of increase in my strength I figured that it would take me about… forever to grow stronger.

I turned back to scold the girl for teaching me such a weak method but found her in a petrified state. I knew that I was a gigantic piece of shit but that was still no reason for women to be this scared of me. They all acted like I was about to rip them to shreds and eat them alive.

“Hey. Ooga booga, wake up. I’m not going to eat you.”

“…”

“I’m gonna set the monsters on you if you don’t wake up.”

“…”

What in the fuck could’ve happened to her? I shook her by the shoulders, slapped her a couple times and grabbed her breasts a little. She was fucking gone. I shouldn’t waste a perfectly good meal though. I hadn’t fucked anyone in real life for a while now.

***

No! This couldn’t be possible! He didn’t die! Why didn’t he die? She already knew the answer but she refused to accept it. Because if she did then it meant she had practically caused the end of the world. What was she supposed to do? That’s right! He was childish! If she could-

“Ah!”

A sharp piercing pain suddenly erupted from her lower half and snatched her out of her thoughts. No! She had been defiled by those beasts! But she couldn’t allow herself to die! Even if she wanted to die she had to wait until she fixed this. She tightly clenched her eyes and locked her mind away.

“So you are there. Don’t worry it’s just me, I would never allow my boys to defile a woman I want.”

She opened her eyes and found the man mounted on top of her.

“Now that we’re like this you should know my name. I’m Vaun, nice to meet you. What’s your name?”

“…Mary.”

“Mary huh? Pfft! I guess that makes you the Virgin Mary then. Except you aren’t very much a virgin anymore. Although if the actual Virgin Mary looked as good as you I could understand why god would fuck one of his own nuns.”

Her mind was completely jumbled with everything that was happening, from his unwarranted theft of her purity to the strange words he was speaking she couldn’t make left or right of anything.

“Oh well, unless god decides so you won’t be getting your virginity back. Might as well enjoy your first time.”

If she could understand anything she understood that. She braced her mind for the cruel ravaging that was about to befall upon her and did her best to ignore all sensations. No… this was an opportunity! Sex was the most powerful weapon against people like this. If she could make him reliant on her he would become like her little dog. She matched the pacing of his body with hers and they began to wildly collide.

“That's… an unexpected response. Although I will admit, I haven’t been able to enjoy myself as much as I have with you. Normal humans are far too fragile.”

She knew it. An idiot like him who had no knowledge of the soul world would never have had to fight against a woman with equal sexual prowess. She may have been a virgin but she had learned countless techniques and methods in preparation of the day she needed them. But most of the information she had learned never mentioned anything about methods to increase the size of a penis. There were a few strange ways to increase the size but they always had their drawbacks and none of them could make them as large as this.

This man was truly a freak of nature, everything about him was extreme. She pushed him down and mounted him then began slamming her waist down and drawing with her hips.

“Woah, you’re the first woman who has pushed me down. Good job!”

“Shut up. You’ll be begging me for mercy soon!”

“Yes ma’am!”

His face slowly morphed from the calm coolness permanently etched onto his face to a slight frown to a beet red panic and desperate attempt to not submit. She doubled her efforts and bent over to use her tongue as another attacking vector. She could feel his body begin to tremble in anticipation of a climax. She sped up the pounding of her waist and prepared for the influx of hot fluid that was soon to erupt.

“Are you having fun?”

“What-?”

She was overpowered by him and pushed onto her back. She rapidly cycled through the options in her head but she was brutally overwhelmed by the ferocious ramming that sent tremors through her entire body.

“To-too rough!”

“I disagree.”

Her mouth was plugged by his and all the words she tried to form were rewritten by his tongue into moans. It wasn’t fair! His physical abilities far outmatched hers! If they were on similar levels she would be winning! At least that was what she told herself when her body escaped her control and dived into the ocean of bliss. According to the information she had, women were able to recover faster than men. She just had to turn this into a battle of attrition.

He should be stopping any moment now to give her a rest… he wasn’t stopping! Didn’t he know how sensitive she was right now? A mere flick would send pings of body crumpling pleasure throughout her entire body, much less a gigantic thing like his! She attempted to pull away but he had perfectly pinned her down. Her legs kicked and slammed but they hit only empty air and the mattress. She wanted to die! She would much rather die than continue experiencing this. Even torture would be preferred to this.

It was far too cruel! Every pull filled her body with the hope of it ending soon but every push crushed that hope and reminded her of how screwed she was. She couldn’t help but let all of her fluids flow out, she had lost control of nearly every part of her body. Her nails dug into her palm and her toes curled until her entire legs cramped, even that felt pleasurable at this moment in time.

Every beat of her heart sent a shockwave through her body and every breath cleared her foggy mind. Her mouth was released from his but it instantly latched onto her breast.

“St-stop I-I-I beg! I b-beg!”

“I thought I would be begging for mercy. We don’t stop until I beg you for mercy.”

“No! No! No! N-!”

“Stop being so noisy.”

She was suddenly flipped over and had her face pressed against a pillow.

“Mmmmph!”

That wasn’t supposed to go in there! A finger roughly forced its way into her anus and began wiggling around like a panicked snake. The additional stimulation sent her body into a frenzy. She beat the bed with all four of her limbs and her screams penetrated deep into the pillow. She hollered until her voice went hoarse and she could no longer hear herself. Tears had sprinted out of her eyes and she had completely lost her pure and demure image.

After some time her body lost all power and only remembered to give the occasional jolt as a reaction. How she wished she could just pass out and forget, for once in her life she regretted gaining her powers. Just when she began contemplating destroying her soul to end the pleasure it all stopped. The tension in her body unraveled and she deflated like a balloon.

“I didn’t even get to have my fun, how sad.”

“Uh!”

“I won’t.”

He wiped her down with a towel and dressed her then carried her out to the dining room and placed her in a chair.

***

That was fun! The first woman to ever have more dominance than me in the bed. Breaking her down was just as fun as I thought it would be. I glanced into the living room and found Elaine watching tv with flushed cheeks. It was a bit inconsiderate of us to fuck in this house with thin walls. Whatever, it's lunch time.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Must be Allison. I got up and opened the door.

“What's the next step of training?”

“Relax, have you eaten yet?”

“I shouldn’t eat before training.”

“It’s fine, just have a little meat.”

I led her to the table and took a seat next to Mary. She still had a bit of a tremble in her hand so I had to help her eat.

“Are you training her as well?”

“She just had a bit of an accident so I’m taking care of her for now. Just sit down and eat, too many questions ruin a relationship.”

“Today's lesson is movement. Proper maneuvering is the best way to avoid injury and ensure survival. We’ll start with something to get your heart pumping. Sprint until your legs can’t move.”

Time for my daily news flash. Surely my exploits at the zoo and aquarium had been exposed.

‘Could these creatures have anything to do with the attacks on the animal enclosures?’

‘Real or Fake: Have Demons Crawled out of Hell?’

‘Government Experiment Gone Wrong?’

‘The End of the World is Coming! Turn to God before it’s too late!’

I thought I had destroyed everything that could have left evidence of our existence. I tapped on one of the articles and played the attached video. The video started off with the screen hectically chasing a hummingbird until a whistling sound was heard and it was entrapped by several large humanoids with giant wings. The exact same events as last night played out and I wondered how someone magically happened to be hunting for hummingbirds in the middle of the night.

***

How would she get him to submit? There was no way for her to conquer him as of this moment but if her family got to him first then she would lose this golden opportunity. What did this strange well endowed woman have to do with him?

“How do you know Vaun?”

“We’re just friends.”

“Friends that live together?”

“Yes.”

She obviously wasn’t telling the truth. She quickly drew a ‘speak truth’ spell and cast it on the girl. The girl, being of much weaker soul strength was unable to resist and was immediately enchanted.

“What are you to Vaun?”

“His pet.”

This freak did indeed have weird quirks.

“How many times have you slept with him?”

“Once.”

“Why are you living with him?”

“For protection.”

“Protection from what?”

“My family.”

“Why do you need protection from your family?”

“They want me to fight in a clan war.”

“How important are you to Vaun?”

“I don’t know.”

“What does Vaun like?”

“I don’t know.”

“What does Vaun do?”

“I don’t know.”

“Do you like Vaun?”

“…Yes.”

She cast a ‘forget’ spell on the girl and meddled on what she had learned, which was practically nothing. She roamed around the house and looked for any clues as to what kind of person he was. Everything seemed to be normal, maybe too normal. She went back to the girl and asked one question that had been pestering her.

“What happened to his family?”

“They all died.”

“How?”

“They were abducted by a gang a couple days ago and found dead.”

“When did you meet Vaun?”

“A couple days ago.”

His whole family had been killed? There were rare cases where people had a sudden soul awakening after experiencing something painful, but in most cases they wouldn’t become as powerful as Vaun had unless they were from a special descent or lineage. However, there seemed to be nothing special about him or his family. He seemed to have just randomly become who he was.

She had seen quite a few people lose their families in many atrocious and horrible manners. None of them scared her as much as he did. She could feel something off about him, like he wasn’t really a human. If humans were at the top of the food chain then he was the one who climbed on top of them. Even the most vile and cruel people she knew didn’t possess the same aura as him. They still saw humans as members of their own species, he looked at everyone as if he was waiting for a reason to consume them.

***

What other powers can I find? Shooting spider webs would be pretty cool. Should I pay a visit to the Amazon? With our speed we could get there tonight. Hopefully we wouldn’t accidentally start a forest fire. I had to be forgetting about other cool things though, it was always hard to remember things when you tried to. What I did remember was that the ocean had plenty of cool things. I had figured by now that the boys would be able to provide me with oxygen.

Burning down the city did seem like a pretty good idea though. If all I had to do was kill people to grow stronger then it was basically a positive feedback loop. I kill people, I grow stronger, I kill more people, I grow more stronger. It was very tempting but that wasn’t my goal, there would be no point in having so much power if there were no people left for me to mess with. Plus, there had to be some force out there keeping people like me from causing too much chaos. I mean in the entire history of humanity there had to be at least one person with abilities similar to mine with thoughts similar to mine.

Yet somehow the world still existed, if it was by his grace then I probably shouldn’t let him know I exist. If it was because of whoever killed him then I also shouldn’t let them know I exist. To the ocean it is! I had calculated our speed using information I pulled from the internet. A hummingbird could travel a total of three-hundred-eighty-five body lengths in a singular second, assuming that the boys were around three to four meters tall and also received the same boost in abilities as me. They could move at speeds between ten kilometers per second to fifteen kilometers per second.

Considering that the diameter of Los Angeles ranged from forty-seven kilometers to seventy-one kilometers and we were able to cross from one side to another in three to five seconds I would say the numbers were pretty accurate. The reason I needed to know our speed? Because I had to go to Australia! Of course I would take a quick stop in Madagascar to grab a spider but the main point was that it would only take me around twenty minutes to get there. I pointed us in the general direction and we cut through the air.

***

“Has the anomaly in Los Angeles been destroyed yet?”

“No, the squad we sent was destroyed.”

“Fuck! Where is it now?”

“It’s currently traveling across the sea towards Africa.”

“ETA?”

“Ten minutes.”

“When did it begin moving?”

“Less than a minute ago.”

“What? Are you sure we are tracking the right one?”

“Yes.”

“Well, it’s not our problem anymore.”

***

“Where was my granddaughter lost?”

“In the city of Los Angeles.”

“What was she doing there?”

“She was hunting a low level evil spirit.”

“And she was beaten by it?”

“We believe so.”

“How shameful. Nonetheless, go kill it and recover her. Don’t let anyone find out about this.”

***

“Commander! Nine unidentified aircraft are headed in our direction!”

“Tell them to divert their course or we will fire upon them.”

“We already have, there’s been no response.”

“Do what is necessary then.”

“Yes Sir!”

“Our targeting system can’t track them!

“Just scare them off!”

***

Woah. That’s cool. As we traveled we created a funnel of pressurized air that dispersed into the water beneath us. I had the boys travel in a tight pack and collectively disperse the air. We formed a gigantic stream of air and completely disrupted the surface of the ocean. I made spears from the water and tossed them around, the speed I could toss them at wasn’t anything impressive but because we were traveling so fast the added momentum caused them to create giant splashes. I should try this with some big boulders.

Zoong!

Behind us a whizzing noise passed by. I saw the glow of tracer rounds and realized we were being shot at. I followed the rounds back to their origin and discovered a ship. We dived under the surface and swam towards them while going deeper. We weren’t as fast as above water but the high speed still translated underwater. I held my breath but discovered that my body felt exceedingly comfortable, there was no panic from being submerged and the pressure wasn’t there.

It felt the same as when I was on land. I took a risk and inhaled a little bit of the water. The feeling of air entering my lungs was the only thing I felt. I guess being able to control water was a somewhat decent skill. We wildly swam towards the ship and easily got beneath the hull. The boys began popping holes into the hull and tearing apart anything they could. I sent one of them to go destroy the propellers and waited for the ship to sink.

***

“Where is my son?”

“His car tracker was last active in the explosion zone.”

“Is he dead?”

“He hasn’t been seen or active anywhere he normally is.”

“Go clear out that site and bring me his body.”

[Writers Notes - Here come all the problems, I wonder, what ingenious methods will our protagonist use to solve them? Because obviously, the protagonist never loses, kind of boring to be honest but that’s just how stories have to be written.

Also did you know that there’s a spider(Darwin’s Bark Spider) that produces webbing stronger than kevlar? The animal world truly is amazing. There is also the inland taipan which has a venom so potent that the venom used in a single bite can kill up to two hundred and eighty men.

I could ramble on for days about the interesting features of animals. Anyways, this has been cool animal facts with In Sanity.]

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2