Hey, Read This, It’s Kinda Important.
48 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey there. It's us, random being on the internet writing the story you are reading. You may have noticed that we missed the scheduled update for Wednesday and there are plenty of excuses we could throw out there like a fucked up back and leg from racing and an even more fucked up sleeping schedule, but we'll be honest. We just don't really know what to write anymore, we were hoping to produce a nice piece of entertainment for a group with a very particular taste but honestly it just doesn't seem to be working. Truthfully, we were hoping to have more popularity by now but that seems unlikely. Every time we write this book we just feel like it would be so much better to just go and workout with the free time we have and pursue a career in fighting or being a paid model. In fact we're going to spend the rest of today working out and training. If you're reading this and thinking 'What is this cunt on about?' what we really want is for someone to tell us that they enjoy our story. So, if you're out there reading this- and you find yourself having quite the pleasant time while consuming our fuckery, let us know. We need fuel to keep the machine running.

0