Foreword
2.5k 7 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What's up readers of Scribblehub (Hopefully this isn't pirated),

It's your favourite author sitting in the back of your car—not the trunk though, that's weird. Anyways, where was I? Oh yeah I'm writing a book. Anyways, this foreword will be pretty similar to the foreword of my other novels.

My history is with manipulation and psychological school-themed novels with special exams and rankings and the like. So this novel is somewhat out of my comfort zone... I guess? I mean it's not really that special and I wouldn't exactly call myself a novice but who knows. One day I was like dang, I like Hypixel Skyblock, why don't I make those Minions into a novel... now here I am.

How many chapters should you read before you decide to drop? I don't know man, as any as you want. Unlike some other authors (cough cough) I actually write novels with a hook on the first chapter so you don't need to read like 321094 chapters before stuff gets good—it should be good at the beginning should it not? If you really want a number then I guess chapter 18 is a pretty good number (I like numbers).

Well anti-heroes and manipulative heartless MCs are my specialty so expect some good stuff. If you want a better example of what I'm capable of in terms of writing super-geniuses and 300iq manoeuvres maybe go have a look at 'Ideal Human at National Academy' or 'Apathy at Gifted Academy' but don't look right now. I need your money and this is my money-maker so stay here, you can read my other novels later.

On a serious note, if you want updates and want to listen to random stuff i say, you should join my official discord server at: https://discord.gg/T395tt4HUU.

Anyways, this is a journey, for you and for me.

Now let's begin, shall we?

42