Chunin Exam Part 9
1k 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing the massive air fist coming his way, Menma didn’t dodge it. But rather condensed Chakra into his fist. He didn’t release his Cell Strengthening Jutsu right now.

That Jutsu would permanently unlock his eight gates and thus if he releases that Jutsu, he would need to unlock his next gate. That’s why he wasn’t going to open it now.

But rather, he was planning on using his full physical strength to block this jutsu even though he could still rely on his Ninjutsu to block it.

His fist not only gathered Chakra inside but also outside.

“Sakura, do you gather Chakra outside of your fist when using Chakra Enhanced Strength?” Kakashi who saw this scene looked at Sakura and asked.

Sakura shook her head and said.

“Naturally not! But, it is possible to use chakra outside. It’s just that using Chakra Enhanced Strength outside of the fist is much harder than inside. Of course, it is harder for me because of my lack of Chakra.”

“But for Menma, it shouldn’t be hard since he has an abundant Chakra.”

While she said that, her eyes flashed with envy. She truly wanted to go and ask Menma about his ways of increasing Chakra.

She had the lowest amount of Chakra in her generation. And, if it wasn’t for her strong talent in Chakra Control, her strength would also be the lowest.

But, she also knew that she couldn’t simply ask him about his Jutsu which increases his chakra reserve.

While she was looking at Menma with envy, Menma smashed Neji’s attack with his monstrous strength. Even so, it left bruises on the top of his hand.

Seeing this, Menma retreated a few steps. He stared at Neji and finally nodded his head.

“Originally, I was planning on using this move against Naruto but it seems like I underestimated your growth. Merging two of your own creation and creating a brand new attack is something amazing.”

At this moment, his hands moved and started making seals. Unlike before, he wasn’t making one or two but rather dozens. In less than a second, he was able to make more than five seals.

“Damn it! What kind of move is that?” Neji panicked when he saw Menma using so many seals. Although he had heard about Ninjutsu having a lot of seals, it didn’t mean he had seen a lot of them.

This was the first time he had seen this many seals.

After a few seconds, Menma stopped but nothing strange happened to him.

[Five Elemental Bending Mode]

“Huh? What’s going on? Why did nothing happen?”

The audience looked at Menma with confusion and asked.

“Maybe he was just bluffing.”

“But, he looks so serious.”

“Maybe it didn’t work.”

“Well, if it doesn’t work, he will lose.”

Everyone was confused by his situation. Even Neji who saw his body through his Byakugan didn’t understand what exactly changed.

All he could see was his Chakra flowing around his body at a rapid pace.

Except for that, he couldn’t understand anything at all.

When they were discussing, Menma finally moved. His body changed like a whirlwind.

“What?” Neji panicked as he saw Menma turning into the wind and disappearing in front of him.

But, rather it was just his legs changing into the wind as he floated toward Neji. But, his speed was really fast.

[Earth Style- Rock Spear]

A voice rang from behind and a massive spear burst out of the ground.

[Eight Trigrams- Vacuum Air Palm]

Neji quickly turned around as his Byakugan was able to see everything around him with ease. But even so, he was still too late to react.

Although he managed to break the rock spear, his attack lacked momentum causing his hand to suffer from that attack.

[Lightning Style- Thunder Snake]

Another voice rang from the other side. Neji quickly released his Chakra from all of his Tenketsu points.

[Eight Trigrams- Palms Revolution Heaven]

Bang!

The thunder snake collided against his defensive move and vanished but it wasn’t the end.

“Neji, in this mode, you can’t win against me.”

[Fire Style- Fire Spear] [Lightning Style- Lightning Spear] [Water Style- Water Spear] [Wind Style- Wind Spear] [Earth Style- Rock Spear]

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

Five different elemental spears collided against his rotation. The impact shook the entire arena and the ground beneath them almost cracked.

The impact of five different elemental spears was so high that it cracked Neji’s defense but at the same time, those five spears also disintegrated.

Suddenly, a lightning bolt emerged in front of Neji as a fist moved forward.

Bang!

Menma landed a punch on his face and threw him on the ground. This time, he was not only Chakra depleted but also heavily injured.

Neji could no longer stand. Hayate examined his condition and announced the results.

“In the battle between Neji Hyuga Vs Menma Izuno, the winner is Menma Izuno.”

Hearing this, Menma finally stopped his Five Elemental Bending Mode and felt incredibly weak.

‘Damn! If it wasn’t for my constant physical growth, I wouldn’t be able to use Five Elemental Bending Mode. I need to strengthen my physical strength as soon as possible.’

“Wow! He won.”

Suddenly, the audience burst into cheers. Everyone started chanting his name. For the first time, they saw such a majestic battle, especially between two Genins.

Menma slowly walked toward Neji and found that he wasn’t unconscious. Although he lost the battle, he was still conscious enough.

Menma puts his hand toward Neji and Neji grabs him. He stands up and miserably smiles.

“It seems like I can’t win against you.”

“Don’t think too much! Since you have already reached this level of strength in such a short time, it won’t take you long before you can finally be free.”

Menma lowered his voice and whispered.

Hearing his words, Neji felt a burst of warmth in his heart. He nodded and both of them slowly left the arena under the cheers of dozens of people.

Neji walked toward his team while Menma walked toward his own team. The next battle was Okinawa vs Murasaki.

(A/N- Sorry, I forgot that their match was before Neji and Menma’s match)

“So, are you two ready?” Menma stared at his friends and asked.

Okinawa and Murasaki stared at each other and nodded.

“You two, don’t lose to each other!” Jeme looked at them with a conflicted expression for a moment and finally shouted.

Hearing her words, Menma, Okinawa, Murasaki, and Genma tilted their heads in confusion.

“Jeme, one of them must lose otherwise the battle won’t continue.”

“Humph! I said, don’t lose to each other then don’t lose to each other.” Jeme didn’t care as she puts her arms in front of her chest and pouted.

“Anyway, you two can try your best and not let the other get the win. In that case, it will be a draw and both of you will get eliminated.” Menma shook his head helplessly and spoke.

Hearing his words, they simply laughed and rushed toward the Arena. At the same time, Naruto arrived next to Menma.

“Menma, you were amazing in that battle. Can you tell me what kind of Ninjutsu did you use?”

Although Naruto wasn’t smart, he was good enough to understand how Menma was able to use so many Ninjutsu after using that one specific Ninjutsu.

“Naruto, how can you ask someone about their Ninjutsu?” Hearing his words, before Menma could reply, Jeme shouted at Naruto. Naruto was a bit embarrassed by this.

But, Menma quickly stopped her and said.

“It doesn’t matter because I planned to give this Ninjutsu to Konoha after I perfect it.”

Hearing his words, Kakashi who was just about to arrive was shocked. Sasuke still didn’t follow him nor did Sakura.

Kakashi couldn’t help but ask.

“Menma, if I am not wrong, this Ninjutsu is almost S-rank. Are you sure you want to give it to the village? Or, do you need something else from the village?”

Menma smiled and shook his head.

“I do plan to give it to the village but in a different way. I don’t need something for return but I won’t give it away until I perfect it.”

“My Five Elemental Bending Mode is a Jutsu derived from the fighting style of First Hokage and Madara Uchiha. Once you enter this mode, you don’t need seals to perform any Ninjutsu.”

“And, more importantly, you can allocate Chakra based on your feelings, not restricted by the ranks of the Jutsu. Of course, the best part of this mode is that you don’t need to learn a specific Jutsu.”

“As long as you can master Nature Transformation, you can use that element as you want. As long as you have enough Chakra and imagination, your moves can be compared to S-rank.”

“I plan to use this Jutsu to mark a new beginning of an era in this world.”

When he said that, Kakashi was stunned for a moment. He was shocked when he heard the explanation but he was even more stunned because of what he said at last.

Starting a new era, it is something only First Hokage was capable of. Now, Menma wants to do the same.

Suddenly, he heard the laughter from the side. He turned around and saw Naruto laughing and raising his thumb at Menma.

“Menma, you are truly moving towards your goal. But, I won’t admit defeat that easily. I will definitely become the Strongest Hokage.”

17